♡💌Secret Life: The Secret Keeper💌♡

Grian walked through the halls, the walls becoming more and more worn, decayed and overgrown plants.
Once making sure they weren't around to stop the Pesky Bird, he slipped into the room and closed the door after him.

"So, what's your theory Martyn?"
Standing in front of Grian, was a very taller Watcher but unlike the other Watchers they weren't dressed in their colourful robes, it was made of stone, it's wings destroyed and it chained.
"The Secret Keeper, once a God that mortals would confess their secrets too or would offer stuff to it exchange for items or something else like maybe power."
"One day, the God went mad; Probably the secrets got too much and didn't want to be stuck serving mortals that showed no respect which lead to Head Watchers coming together and turning it to stone and locking it down here."
"Wonder how many secrets and stories it's forced to withhold."

True.
Grian approached it, revealing his purple wings and bowed before the living statue.
"Secret Watcher; I come with a proposal."
Grian looked up, holding back his urge to cringe as it moved and it was obvious it hadn't moved in centuries.
"I come to you, for a need of your service for my game; Secret Life."
"You will give Players, like myself and my friends, tasks to complete of anything and if they complete them they get more lives and maybe gifts, and if they fail or let their secret be spilled they will have life taken away."
Grian smiled.
"And exchange; Myself and Martyn will find you a nice place to sit and watch; Outside to see the key, sun and grass: Is that a deal?"
Grian smiled, the Secret Keeper didn't make sudden movements.

~

Grian took a deep breath at the spawn.
"Nice huh? The grass, the sun and sky?"
The living statue nods, Grian then flew over and patted the grass.
Martyn was a little nervous about this.
"You sure this is a good idea. . .?"
"Hey; Scott already made them mad, I'm not supposed to be here; They locked this one up: Might as well make them more mad. Though it is unnerving to know if I stayed long enough I would have been turned to stone."
Martyn and Grian watched as the Secret Keepet settled into the ground almost like they were watching that scene from Moana as the Goddess rested again.
. . .
"This will bite you later."
"It most certainly will."