|~Hermitcraft: Doc's Beginning~|

"Please???"
The Hermits were sitting around a camp fire, blankets, hot coco, food and music playing in the background.
"Okay, I'll tell you the story about my first Watcher Battle in more detail."
Pearl cheered,"Oh, heck yeah!", Tango grabbed some Marshmallows as did Bdubs, Xisuma just leaned back with his blanket and other Hermits leaned in to listen to Doc's story in more detail!
Doc smiled as he poked the fire with a stick and throws another log on.
"So; It was a normal day at my lab job."
And the story begins.

=Years Ago=

"Good afternoon, Steffen."
Dr Steffen looked up from his experiment,"Ah, good morning Mark.", Mark kept his distance as Steffen had TNT in his hands,"What's uh. . . What are you doing?", Steffen held up a piece of paper,"I am testing this Super Tnt, so I may ask you to leave the room if you do not want to blown.", he immediately nods and rushes out while leaving him some documents and a cup of coffee.
. . .
"AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!"
Steffen looked up from his experiment, suddenly the quiet lab being filled with screaming.
He opened the door and saw many workers running down the hall,"What has happened?!", "WATCHERS!!", a co-worker rushed into his room and slammed the door shut.
"Are you alright!?"
"N-o."
His arm and face had this strange purple marking to it and he was shaking like crazy, Steffen backed away from him and worried about his shaking and marking of purple on his skin.
Steffen rushed out of the room, running into another worker,"THEY'RE TURNING US  INTO ONE OF THEM!!!", they ran off, Steffen turned down the hall and saw a co-worker turn into a Watcher right in front of him.
. . .
In moments the Watcher knocked Steffen into a weapon class case, glass prieced his back and the pain of being knocked into the glass and wall!
But then he saw the old sword, it once belong to a warrior so with no other option as the Watcher approached him he grabbed the sword and stood right back up planning to fight back against this creature.

=

"How many. . .?"
"30 dead. . . 28 turned."
The Watcher held the Boss of this place by his neck, workers still alive and silently pleading for their lives.
"Foolish mortals. . . Crying will not save your souls. . . Joining us, is the only way to live."
They looked at one another, in fear and in sadness.
This was how they go down?
SMASH
A window broke as something was thrown out and grabbing the attention of the Watchers and Scientists.
A Watcher approached to see a severed arm,"An Arm of a Watcher. . .", the Watcher in charge made a sound that could have been, confusion or it was mockery, not believing that was an arm of a Watcher.
"Look down the hall."
They looked, workers and Watchers looked down the hall to see someone standing and holding a sword and pulled it out of a Watcher's face.
"Kill that one."
A Watcher ran down towards the Mortal, but as it got close he noticed the insanity look in this one's eyes.
No sooner than did the Watcher get close, Steffen swung his sword and sliced the Watcher's head off clean!
His co-workers staring in completely horror, Steffen was covered in blood and around him was several dead Watchers with severed body parts, it looked like he had ripped through their bodies and Steffen wasn't in good condition himself, seeing his arm was limb, his eye was shit from an eye injury that was possibly hidden with blood, he was drenched in blood and sweat before he held the word to the Watchers.
"DANN KOMMT ZU MIR, IHR VERDAMMT HÖLLENKREATUREN!!!"
Oh he was speaking German; They were screwed.

~

The Watcher in charge and his workers watched in horror as Steffen repeatedly stabbed a dead Watcher near thousands of times!
Even the Watcher stepped back, Steffen had this look of insanity and fury as he looked up at the Watcher.
"H-. . . How the. . . What. . . Are you."
Steffen didn't answer, he only stood up slowly and used the sword to support his weight as his bad arm was limb and his eyes was stinging like crazy but the adrenaline numbed the pain.
The Watcher then disappeared.
Steffen took deep breaths, calming down as the adrenaline was pounding in his head and he could feel his heart beating faster than before.
. . .
"D-Dr Steffen. . ."
He turned to his workers.
All of them were shocked, scared and concerned for him, never had they seen someone kill that many Watchers. . . Especially alone.
Though Steffen only dropped the sword, slowly walked towards the building again and sat down on the ground holding his arm.
"Call the authorities. . . And a hospital."

=

"He took them all down?!"
The workers filled the cops in on what happened, how Doctor Steffen took on several Watchers alone and one disappeared in possible fear of him.
Luckily Steffen's injuries were treatable, he only had a broken arm, his eye was damaged and needed further examination.
A co-worker walked up to him, putting a shock blanket around him,"Doc. . . You are insane.", he chuckled, his co-worker seeing a genuine smile on Steffen's face rather than a tired smile.
"Of course; I'm going from mad scientist to Insane scientist."
He's going to wear like a badge of honor.

=Present=

"And from that day, I was known to not to messed with and I was practically feared by both my old co-workers, home town but also Watchers."
The Hermits were in silent shock.
Though Doc continued as he sipped his drink.
"And at some point I decided to go seeking some thrills, more experiments and adventure; These was that adrenaline I never had until that day."
Grian chuckled into his drink,"You know-Heh, some Watchers talk about you like you're a God, it won't be long until they make a 'We Don't Talk About Bruno' parody about you.", Doc and the Hermits laughed.