Chapter Eleven

Will started to see there was something different about Ava. He tried so hard to put it off as just his imagination but he couldn't seem to.

Maria smiled at him as they walked through the castle.

"I can't believe this will be mine someday" Maria smiled.

"One day, it will be all yours and of course the kings"

Maria turned around and looked at Will, then smiled

She wished she could tell him how mad she was at his comment.

"So, I have to get married then?"

Will laughed, "Of course every great queen does, every powerful king needs a woman to keep him company"

"Right of course, I just thought I could do it by myself"

Will blinked confused, "You don't want a king?"

Maria shook her head, "Who would I marry anyway?"

"The one you fall in love with of course. Are you okay? You seem different lately"

"No, I am not different, I am just same as before. You are just getting to know me Will" Maria laughed.

Will nodded and took her hand.

Damon walked into the lunch room, passing by Ava he smiled, before taking a seat at an empty table.

"He likes you" Rebecca whispered.

"He is out of luck then"

Erin laughed, "Ava would you stop it, admitted you like him?"

Ava smiled. "I don't know, he is cute but he is so weird"

"Maybe you make him nervous and he doesn't know what to say to you" Cali said poking Ava's cheek.

Ava softly hit Cali's hand away, smiling.

"Maybe" Ava admitted noticing Damon talking with a few of the football jocks.

"I like this" Erin said leaning forward and picking up Ava's necklace.

Ava took it in her hand and looked at is puzzled where it came from, it was long and pretty with a big red stone and black beads.

"What's wrong?" Erin asked

Ava didn't look up from the necklace.

"I don't remember this, it was just on my bed, I thought it had to be one your guys"

"Ava that's not mine"

"Me neither"

Damon laughed and then glanced up at Ava, all attention was on her when he realized she was wearing a red stone necklace around her neck, looking at it suspiciously.

"Excuse me a moment" Damon said exiting himself from the table

"Where you get that?" Damon said nearly ripping the necklace from Ava's neck

Cali and Rebecca gasped at Damon's sudden behavior.

Ava looked up at him. "I found it, why? Is it yours?"

Cali laughed and she quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

Damon realized how crazy he must look, and he stepped back and adjusted his leather jacket.

"No, I just thought it was pretty" Damon smiled.

Damon knew that stone from anywhere, he had seen it before.

"Damon, my sweets, come over here" His mother smiled

"Yes mother?"

He was just a young boy about the age of 10.