76| Always Two Steps Ahead

DIABLO

Nothing gave me joy than seeing Senna hurt and then bringing him down to his knees. It didn't have to be a direct contact. It was what affected him the most.

I had studied him for a very long time, noticing every provocation, every trigger, and everywhere to hurt and torment him. His biggest fear wasn't him getting hurt. Senna didn't care about his life, and he had no idea how much of a selfless bastard he was.

   So, I did the best thing I was good at. I triggered all of them. He was starting from his partners. I killed Batista. It had unhinged him, but I was sure he had no idea about that.

   Then, I went ahead to start an attack on his warehouses. It was linked to him, and I saw how it had him unhinged. While all of these happened, I planted Luca. He was the perfect guy for the job. He also wanted revenge, so I knew he was going to do this to the fucking last.

   You know, Senna believed he was more intelligent than me. There was no disputing how smart he was. He had carried his business well for several years, dominating the others, but never came close to me. He was never going to be close. Not at all.

   I was very experienced in the art of bringing empires down.  And now, I had his woman in my hand. I wasn't sure how strong this link was, but from what Luca had told me, he cared for this woman. Though he didn't show it, he did.

   Which was why I was going to use her to my satisfaction.

   "Let me go!" She cried, struggling to be free. "You're going to regret doing this!"

   "No, I will not," I whispered into her ears, catching her arms as I pinned it to the back. She hissed and kicked the air. "You know it'll be easier to calm down and enjoy this, right? No need for you to fight because you won't win."

   She was a beautiful woman. Unarguably. I see why Senna took her as his own. She was fucking attractive with the right curves in the right places. Her buttocks pushed into me as she struggled, stroking my groin and nearly turning me into a rabid animal. So this was what he got to enjoy? This soft ass? This bangable body? It was worth killing for, and though I planned to kill Senna and clean him from the face of this earth, the fact that this woman was in my arms fuelled my desire.

   I was going to end his life. And I was going to take all that belonged to him before doing that so I could watch him crumble like he did when he lost his wife and daughter.

   I had gotten a letter in return with threats from Senna. I was burning everything I had down? It was the weakest thing I'd ever heard. I had laughed after reading the letter, wondering if this was his threat.

   Well, he was speaking into dust. I had already started my journey. I was crippling him, using his weakness against him and slowly bringing him to his knees. I would make him beg, and then I'd let him watch everything he had built up burn to the ground.

   And I started from Balia, slipping my hand up her thighs and thanking whoever was up in the sky for bringing Luca my way. He didn't seem to care about his lovely sister. All he wanted was revenge, money, and more drugs to sell. It wasn't wrong doing business with him, and I looked forward to it again.

   "Please," She begged softly, sobbing as I pressed her chin into the wall. "I know you don't want to do this.."

   "Is that reverse psychology?" I spat a laugh and wrapped my arms around her waist before turning her to face me. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her hair looked like a bird's nest, but it didn't dampen her beauty.

   I pressed my lips into hers, forcefully holding her face as she tried to pull away. She was becoming annoying, and I honestly couldn't take it anymore. Pulling away from her in anger, I hit her across the face before throwing her to the ground. Her cries irritated the hell out of me. Why was she playing so hard to get?

   Crouching to her level, I fisted her lush, silky hair and pulled her to sit up. More tears poured down her cheeks, and her face turned red. She was trembling profusely.

   "Is this how hard you make it for him?" I asked. "Whenever he wants to fuck you. Do you plead and beg for him, or do you spread those cheeks for him to ram into?!"

   My voice echoed around the room, causing her to flinch. She sniffled. "Please. Just let me go. I won't say a word."

   "Are you dense?" I growled. "Do you think this facade you put up can deceive me? I already know what you do with him, bitch. I know you make him fuck you hard. I know you want him. He's hot, isn't he? He fucks you real good, and maybe you have a baby for him."

   I didn't miss the look of surprise on her face. She let out a heavy sob, turning her face away from me in the process. "Did Luca tell you this?"

   "He told me this and a lot more."

   "What exactly did you give him to make him do this to me?"

   "None of your business, bitch!"

   I pulled her off the floor and dragged her towards the table. She already made it hard for me to constantly rub on my dick with that succulent ass of hers.

   I pushed her face into the table and pulled her dress up, exposing the soft skin of her thighs, and when my fingers dug through her panties, she was dry. After everything I'd done?

   Well, I was going to make Senna pay through her. I was going to torment her until she hated Senna and did anything I asked her to.

   "Please!" She sobbed and tried to scream, but I only laughed.

   "Honey, no one is here to help you. You are in my territory, and even if you are heard, no one will come for you. So I suggest you shut the fuck up!"

   And so she did. I unbuckled my belt and zipped down my fly. My pants fell to the ground, pulling around my feet as I slipped my already erect cock out.

   And when I slipped into her, I lost every form of control, ramming into her like a beast and reveling in her scream. To me, I was torturing Senna, and she was only but a link.