28| Sex in the Dining room

Senna's POV

She was nervous. I could see it in her eyes. I could read it in her expression. From the way her cheeks were lightly dusted pink to the form, her aquamarine eyes avoided my gaze. She had beautiful eyes. She had a beautiful face, and I wanted to fuck her face.

"Look at me, Balia," I commanded. She did. I smiled.

My hands were still buried between her thighs, and though I had stopped my movements, I could still feel her wetness on my fingers.

I wanted to touch her in ways she'd never experienced. She looked naïve. She looked like she had never been fucked to satisfaction, and here she was, seated on my thigh, her body begging to be fucked. She was a stubborn one, but her body was relatively easy to be manipulated.

She was wearing a pale orange dress, one that made her skin brighter than usual. I had been staring at the decent cleavage it left open, unable to stop my groin from tightening, and then she had flared, causing me to lose my cool.

She licked her lips. It was one way to drive me crazy—the way she did it so innocently.

"What do you want, Balia," I whispered as my fingers pulled the side of her dress. The sleeve fell quickly and exposed her— she wasn't wearing a fucking bra? Good. Good.

For several seconds, I got lost. Her perky breast stared at me full on, daring me to touch her, and when she moved, and it bounced, I knew I had to touch her.

I lifted my free hand and cupped her breasts, making sure my knuckles grazed her nipples teasingly. She heaved in a breath. "C'mon, Balia. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to let me go," She whimpered.

"But your voice says otherwise. So does your body." I slipped my fingers through her folds, closing my eyes and moaning when I slid into her.

My other hand worked on her breasts, pinching and teasing. She grabbed my shoulder and threw her head back, finally giving in to my touches. "So tell me. What do you want?"

"I don't know!" She cried out. "I don't know."

"You're fucking sensual, Balia," I leaned towards her neck and caught the skin between my teeth, biting softly and using my tongue to soothe the pain. "Look at how weak you are underneath me. Look at how your eyes have rolled back. You can't resist me. Tell me, am I right?"

She nodded. "Yes, yes! I can't, Senna. I want you."

"What do you want me to do, huh?" I whispered huskily, pushing to my feet and lifting her. She slid onto the table right after I pushed the plates aside and spread her legs.

I took a step back and watched her. Her legs were spread out, and she was starting to soak herself. She rested on her tiptoe, enhancing the way her calves were toned, and she was breathing heavily, her bare breast moving along with her.

I returned to her and pulled the other shirt off her arm, baring her second breast. Her nipples were hard now, and her eyes were glazed over as she begged me with her eyes. Walking back to her, I pulled her by the waist towards me, unable to hold myself back.

I pulled her dress off, pushing her to arch her hips as I did so.

"You're not wearing anything underneath this dress apart from panties? Now, did you do this on purpose?"

She rolled her eyes. "No, I didn't. I didn't think I was going to see you here."

"Of course, you didn't."

"I am not attracted to you and never will be. So get it over with."

My brows raised. Oh, really. She was going back to stubborn now, huh?

And why the hell had I gone soft and sensual on her?

    "Get down from the table."

    "What?"

    My expression hardened. "Get down from the fucking table."

    She did, sliding down to her feet. She was fully naked now. I turned her towards the table and pushed her face against the hardwood. She cried when I slipped my fingers into her mouth and went her face towards me.

    Her back was beautiful. Smooth. Was it weird that the sight of her fantastic back turned me on
?

    "Arch your hips, Balia. I don't want to see your face while fucking you."

    She shot out her hip, giving her lower back a dip I could place my hand on.

    My fingers slid into her with ease, causing her to let out a moan. I didn't stop. I slid my hand in and out of her mouth as I slid in and out of her pussy. Her saliva dripped to the table like her pussy dripped with her juices.

    She was wet enough for me to slide in now. I unbuckled my belt and slapped my cock against her buttocks. She shimmied her waist towards me, and I smiled, knowing she wanted me no matter how stubborn her mouth was.

I slid into her, not minding if her screams and uncomfortable squirms filled the room. She was tight. Fucking wet and the right fit for me, and as I pounded into her, I knew I wouldn't last long.

    I pulled out of her and flipped her over, spreading her legs out as I slipped back into her again.

    "Please, it hurts," She whimpered as I thrust into her. But I was too crazed actually to listen to her. Maybe I didn't want to. Perhaps I loved seeing her in pain.

Tears slipped down her cheeks, and I leaned over to kiss them off her face as I continued to pound into her.

Soon, she became sleek again. She knew I wasn't going to stop no matter what.

And yet again, when I got close, I slid out of her and pulled her off the table, pushing her into the chair. Her cheekbone connected to the wood, and she let out a painful cry.

I grabbed both of her hands behind her back and slid in again, ignoring her tears, and I pounded away until I felt ripples of pleasure gathering around my hip. Groaning, I shot my load into her before sliding out and leaning against the table.

She slid out of the chair and grabbed her dress. Her eyes were streaked with tears, and when I tried to hold her, she pulled away.

    "Don't forget to take the pill."