What the hell

Sasha walked over to Bayley and sat next to her. "I can feel your beast wanting to come out. I want you to know I won't let anyone hurt you, and we will find that guy who created the bullets." Sasha said. "Thank you, and you are right. I'm having a hard time not letting the beast out. Trish's actions don't surprise me, but the man on the phone does. How could he do that to his own family." Bayley said. Sasha was puzzled by Bayley's statement. Katy and Becky hadn't made it far and heard what Bayley said.

"Bayley, what are you talking about? Who was the man on the phone?" Sasha asked. "The man on the phone is my grandfather's brother Jeff. He fell out with my grandfather over my mother's marriage to my father." Bayley said. Sasha could tell that Katy was pissed at this news. "That means he killed his niece with those bullets. Roman never did anything to Lita's family. Roman has always shown the highest respect to the wolf pack." Katy said. "We need to get ahold of my grandfather, I think. He needs to know that his brother is working with Trish." Bayley said.

Sasha didn't like the fact they would now have to go to see Bayley's Grandfather. "Listen to me; we need to have a plan. I don't want us to walk into a trap. You know we have someone that wants to meet us for information about your mom. I want us to play on the safe side." Sasha said. "What did you just say?" Austin and Katy said together. "We got a call telling us that someone has information about Lita's death," Sasha said. "You two aren't going for that meeting," Austin growled.

Sasha didn't like Austin coming in and telling them they couldn't meet with the informant. "Austin, I know your job is to protect me, but if someone has information on my mom's death. I want to know what they have to say." Bayley said. Sasha could tell Austin wasn't happy. "We all need to be on the same page. We must all agree on a plan to keep both of you safe." Katy said. "Katy, you are right. Sasha and Bayley, do you agree with what Katy said?" Austin asked.

"We need to talk this over, and we will let you all know what we decide," Bayley said, surprising everyone in the room. Sasha had a feeling they would be digging up a grave. This time, Sasha had no plans on stopping Bayley from doing it. "Ok, let me work something out, and we can meet back at the mansion to review things," Austin said. "I would rather we meet where no one can overhear us. You don't know who is working for Trish." Sasha said. "Dad, I agree with Sasha. We don't know who we can trust. If Trish gets wind of what we are doing, she can tip off whoever is helping her." Becky pointed out.

Austin knew Becky had a point, and he was sure Sasha would agree with Becky on this matter. "OK, we need to find a secure place, and no one can overhear us. I know Roman will need proof that Trish was behind this. So, we need to start digging. I have a meeting with Roman, and I will contact you guys." Austin said before disappearing. Sasha didn't care what Austin said. All she wanted to do was take care of Bayley.

Sasha was about to say something when Bayley spoke up. "Grandma, I want to dig up the grave. I know you don't want me to, but I must know if she is still alive." Bayley said. Katy knew Bayley wasn't going to let this go. Katy wasn't sure what to do, but she wanted to know too. "Bayley, can you open that cassette and see your mom lying there? Bayley, I don't want you to go through that pain." Katy said. "Maybe you are right; I'm not ready to see her in the cassette again," Bayley said.

Sasha tried to keep a straight face and not hide what Bayley was thinking. "I don't care what she says; I'm going to dig that fucking grave up. I need to know if she is in there or not." Katy came up and hugged Bayley. "I know this is hard on you, but you decided to do the right thing. Let's go back to the house and have dinner. I know your dad will be happy to see you." Katy said.

Sasha could tell Bayley didn't want to go to her dad's house. "Go back to the house, and we will be there in a few minutes," Sasha told Katy. Katy wasn't happy; she wanted them all to return together. "We will be there in 15 minutes. We don't want Trish to think we were together. Especially since me and Bayley are supposed to be somewhere else, so you and Becky can go to the house, and we will be there soon." Sasha said to an unhappy Katy.

Katy knew Sasha was right, but she couldn't shake the feeling Bayley was up to something. "Fine, we will see both of you in fifteen minutes. If you aren't back in that time frame, I will come looking for both of you." Katy said before leaving. "Is there anything you want me to do?" Becky asked. "Just act normal and that you came back from Charlotte's house," Sasha said. "Becky, try to locate the shovels and how many we have. My grandmother will be watching you." Bayley said.

"I know where the shovels are. You would still want to dig up the grave when you returned. I will head back so Katy doesn't think we are up to something." Becky said. "Thank you, Becky, and we will see you in a few minutes," Sasha said. Sasha and Bayley both watched Becky disappear. Sasha could feel Bayley's inner beast want to come out. "Do you need to shift for a few minutes? We have ten minutes before we need to show up." Sasha said as she wrapped her arms around Bayley's waist.

"I want to run if I shift, and I can't do that here. Maybe we should head back." Bayley said. "Love, tell me what's going on. I can tell you are battling with yourself. I want you to talk to me." Sasha said. Bayley took a deep breath to help calm herself down before talking. "I'm mad that no one wants to allow me to dig up the grave. I want to know if she is alive, and maybe we should meet with the person who has information about my mom. But I feel that grave is empty, and I need to know." Bayley said.

"I know you want the truth, but we must be careful of this person with information about your mom. I want to know what we will find in that grave as well. Let's head back, and we will decide when to dig up the grave. Your grandmother will be watching us, so we need to plan this just right." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley knew Sasha was right and that they needed to be careful. She couldn't be careless on this matter. Bayley knew her grandmother was right about one thing: she could see and see her mom lying there.

A few minutes later, Sasha and Bayley were back at the mansion. Sasha could tell Bayley didn't want to be here. Bayley felt like this place was a prison, not a loving home. Sasha just wanted to take Bayley away. But she knew they would never have peace if someone were hunting Bayley down. "There you two are; I wondered what was keeping you," Katy said. "We were having a make-out session before we came back," Bayley said as she kissed Sasha's head.

Sasha was surprised that Bayley said that to her grandmother. Katy was taken back a little by Bayley's response but pulled herself together before speaking. "I have informed your father that you are back, and he is to see you once he returns from his business trip," Katy said. Bayley just nodded her head and sat at the table. Sasha was getting mixed feelings from Bayley and wanted to ask her about it.