Opening up

Sasha let Becky out of the room and was puzzled why she was dreaming of her past life. The only way she would be able to do that is if she was sleeping. Sasha knew she hadn't slept since she was turned. Sasha wonders if Bayley has changed her pattern. She still wanted to drink blood but felt tired for the first time in 80 years. Sasha crawled back next to Bayley and wondered if she did sleep. "Where did you go, and is everything ok? What time is it?" Bayley asked. "Sorry, did we wake you? It's just a little after 2 am. Becky came by to ensure everything was okay and to see if I needed anything. Becky wanted to order things for your new security system for the room. Plus, Becky was wondering if I was taking you to a different location." Sasha said, kissing Bayley on the cheek.

Without warning, Bayley rolled them over so she was on top of Sasha. "I was wondering if we were leaving as well. Want to tell me what's on your mind?" Bayley asked as she placed kisses on Sasha's neck. Sasha was getting caught up in the moment. "I was thinking I slept for the first time in 80 years," Sasha said through a moan. "How do you feel about that?" Bayley asked as she pulled off Sasha's shirt. "You're making it hard for me to think straight. I'm not sure it's been a while since I slept." Sasha said. "So, how old are you, by the way?" Bayley asked as she moved down to remove Sasha's bottoms.

"Does it matter how old I'm?" Sasha asked. Bayley looked up at Sasha and moved back up to face her. "It doesn't matter to me at all. I love you for who you are, not how old you are." Bayley said, getting off the bed. Sasha watched Bayley walk out to the balcony. Sasha wasn't sure what had just happened between them. Everything was going so well, and now Bayley is upset. Sasha got up and put her shirt back on before following Bayley to the balcony. "Bayley, did I say something wrong to upset you? Is it that important to you to know how old I am?" Sasha asked.

"No, it's just me, and I just wanted to know. I figure you're about 100 years old. With that, I don't think I'm worthy enough to be with you. I feel like my teenage self again when I got rejected because of my age."Bayley said. "What are you talking about? We are made to be with each other. I've waited so long for you to come into my life." Sasha said, hugging Bayley from behind. "How do I compare to those you used to be with?" Bayley said. "I haven't been with anyone," Sasha said. "You're telling me you've never been with anyone else before me? That's hard for me to believe." Bayley said. "No, I was never with anyone before you. So, there is no one to compare you with. I haven't had the desire to be with anyone. When I was changed, no one ever caught my eye. I feed off those who were injured and close to death. As time went by, I would feed off those that would try to harm the innocent then I started to buy my blood to survive. I never found anyone that I wanted to spend my life with. Until you came to class that day." Sasha said.

Bayley still looked unsure and didn't know what to say. Bayley wished her mom was still around to help her work this out. "Please, talk to me and tell me what you are thinking?" Sasha asked. "I wish my mom was here to help me with all this. I'm just a pup compared to you. You've been around longer than me, and how do I compare to that? It would help if you didn't get bored with me. It's obvious you traveled around and have experience in life." Bayley said sadly. "Look at me, please; I want to look at your beautiful brown eyes," Sasha said. Bayley turned to face Sasha and saw love in her eyes which were a dark blue once again.

"Bayley, you are the only one I want to spend my life with. You belong to me now, and I will do everything I can to keep you safe. Yes, I've been around for a long time, but for the first time, I feel alive. I love the fact you except me for who I am and not the monster I felt like I became. How do you think I feel about being around so long and finally finding someone to love? Who says you don't get bored of me?" Sasha asked.

"I guess we both have the same fears and worries. I'm just worried you will leave me just like my mom did and someone else. My mom didn't leave me alone, but Bliss was right that day. People seem to disappear when they get close to me." Bayley said. "Did you have a lot of friends?" Sasha asked "no, no one wanted to be friends with me except for Charlotte. I've known Charlotte since grade school, and she has always stuck up for me. It never helped that people like Bliss made it hard for me to make friends. After I lost my mom, I didn't care anymore what people said." Bayley told Sasha.

"Well, Bliss won't bother you anymore. I talked to her and got my point across. She was fortunate Becky was there because she pissed me off!" Sasha said. "Too bad I didn't get to see that. Bliss has been bullying me for years. I never told my dad because I knew he would go down there and make things worse. So, I just kept it to myself. Charlotte tried to stay close so Bliss wouldn't bother me. I never wanted Charlotte to stand up for me. But I never knew if I would lose control and shift in front of everyone. No one could explain that, and I didn't want my dad to wipe people out to protect me." Bayley said.

Sasha loved that Bayley had a big heart and still wanted to protect those who did her wrong. Sasha leaned in and kissed Bayley with as much passion as she could. Sasha ran her tongue over Bayley's lips, asking for entry. It soon became a battle for dominance with their tongues. They broke apart when breathing became an issue. Bayley rested her head on Sasha's forehead. "Let me take care of you, my love. Let's see how many times I could make you cum." Bayley said as she picked up Sasha and carried her back to bed. Sasha kissed Bayley as they moved things back to the bed. Sasha knew she would have to tell Bayley her story.

"Still, there is no information on Sasha Banks anywhere. I'm not sure how we will find the information on her. It seems Sasha kept to herself and moved around a lot. I'm not sure what you want me to do now." The person on the phone. "Is Sasha Banks staying at the estate with Bayley?" The mystery person asked. "Yes, but Sasha plans to move Bayley to a safe house. Someone in the house is trying to hurt Bayley." The person told the mystery person. "Who is trying to hurt Bayley? Where are Banks planning on taking Bayley too?" The mystery person asked. "Banks will not tell anyone where she was taking Bayley. It's for Bayley's safety, and Banks don't want to tip the one hurting Bayley off." The person said. "I want to know who is trying to hurt Bayley and want you to bring that person to me." The mystery person said before hanging up the phone.