Change of plans

The mystery person was looking out the window, really not seeing anything. "So, I hope you have something good to tell me?" The person said. "Well, Jake and his partner got caught breaking into Sasha Banks's apartment. Sasha had a security system and was aware of the break-in." The informant told the person. "Well, that isn't good, and where is Jake and his partner?" the person asked. "Both men were taken to Roman estate. Just to let you know, they did inform Sasha that you will be coming after her. Bayley will get over the loss of Sasha in time. But I feel there is more of an issue with that." The informant said. "What do you mean there is more of an issue? Bayley knows people come and go." The person said. "Bayley is more special than you thought, and she had mated with Sasha when she was a little girl. Sasha had the doll Bayley had lost many years ago. Bayley had given Sasha the doll many years ago." The person said.

"That can't be. Bayley wouldn't be able to mate with anyone until she was of age." The person said. "Well, Bayley did, and she bit Sasha as well. Suppose Bayley was aware of mating at an early age; that makes her different from being kind. Bayley had told Sasha that she belonged to her and they would be together. Bayley gave the doll as a gift and told Sasha it would keep her company. Sasha was drawn to Bayley as well. I'm not sure how often they've seen each other after that." The informant said. "You need to find out if they had seen each other again at any point after that first meeting." The person said. The person understood what they needed to do. "What about Jake and his partner?" The person asked.

"Knowing Roman, he will let them go after he talks to them. If Jake doesn't piss off Roman, he should be let go. I will deal with him when he gets back here." The person said. "I will let you know when he's been released." The informant said. The person watched as the informant left. The person wonders if they really could bring more pain to Bayley. Plus, was it possible for Bayley to mate with Sasha at an early age? "You looked bothered about something?" Frank asked. "Yes, I am, and you are probably the only one that can give me the answer I need at the moment." The person said. "Well, ask away; it's never stopped you before," Frank said.

"My informant told me that the Banks woman had the doll Bayley used to carry around as a child. Banks told everyone that Bayley gave her the doll and that Bayley told her that she was her mate. How would Bayley know that at an early age? Is it possible Bayley already knew Banks was hers? I know Bayley said she gave the doll to her mate so she wouldn't be alone. Have you ever heard of anyone mating at a young age?" The person asked. "I have always said my granddaughter was special. It could be possible that she did mate with that woman. I will have to do some reach on that matter. Did Bayley mate with this Banks woman?" Frank asked. "Yes, she did, and Bayley has become very protected of her. Bayley even stood up to Roman and was going to attack him." The person said.

"Well, that is interesting; my little cub has woken up. Who stopped her from ripping Roman head off?" Frank asked. "The Banks woman stopped her and was able to get Bayley to shift back to her normal self." The person said. "That's not possible; Bayley, in that state, shouldn't have turned back to normal by one person's touch. The Banks woman has a strong effect on Bayley. Maybe it's time for me to see my granddaughter and her mate." Frank said. The person didn't seem to hear Frank say that he wanted to visit Bayley and her mate. The person was lost in thought about the informant that was given. "I need to find out how special Bayley is. I know as a child, she would say she found her mate. Just FYI, Jake got himself caught breaking into the Bank's apartment." The person said.

Frank wasn't happy with that last part of the information. "Roman should just let him go at some point," Frank said. With that, Frank left to see his granddaughter and her mate. "Hey, Sasha, where is Bayley?" Becky asked. "She is in her history class and should be out soon," Sasha said. "Are you still planning to move her to a safe house later today?" Becky asked. "No, we will be staying at Bayley's house again. I need to ensure security is set up and no one knows about the place. Someone told Bayley's uncle where I lived. I'm not listed, and my address is a PO Box." Sasha said. "Well, who do you think it is then?" Becky asked. "Not sure yet, but we need to find that out. So, for now, are plans have changed." Sasha said. "I need to show you something," Becky said.

"What is it?" Sasha asked. Becky showed Sasha a video of a hooded person trying to get into Bayley's room. "Who is that trying to get into the room?" Sasha asked. "Not sure, but they never got into the room. I checked all the cameras, and they didn't get in." Becky said. "Ok, keep me posted on this person because you know they will try again," Sasha said. "I will keep you posted. Is this Bayley's last class for today?" Becky asked. "Yes, I believe so. We will be heading back to the house." Sasha said. Sasha wanted to know who gave her address to Bayley's uncle and who this mystery person was that wanted to know about her past.

"Hey, are you ready to leave?" Bayley asked Sasha. "Yes, the car should be here soon. How was your last class?" Sasha asked. "It was ok, and I wish you were in all my classes with me," Bayley said, taking Sasha's hand. All of a sudden, Bayley let go of Sasha's hand. Sasha was puzzled by this action until a man spoke to them. "Hello, my little cub," Frank said to Bayley. "Grandpa, what are you doing here?" Bayley asked, hugging him. "I wanted to see you and meet the person you mated with," Frank said. Sasha wondered who told him that Bayley mated with her. "Grandpa, who told you that I mated with someone?" Bayley asked, moving in front of Sasha. "It doesn't matter who told me, little one," Frank said. "Well, it matters to me who told you. My mate isn't here at the moment." Bayley said. Sasha could tell that Bayley's grandfather didn't like her answer.

"I don't mean to upset you, my love. I just wanted to meet Ms. Banks." Frank said. "Once again, how did you know I mated with someone, and how did you know her name?" Bayley asked through a growl. "I mean her no harm and just want to know who has joined our family," Frank said, looking right at Sasha. Sasha kept her face straight so it didn't give away who she was. Sasha felt that Frank knew who she was just by the look he gave her. Sasha could feel Bayley getting mad with all the questions and how he looked at her. "Don't make me ask you again. Who told you her name? Who wants to know about her past?" Bayley asked once again through a growl. "I can tell I'm making you upset, and I didn't mean to upset you. All I wanted to do was meet your mate. I promise you no harm will happen to her." Frank said before getting back in his car and leaving.

"Bayley, are you ok? I think he knew I was your mate." Sasha said. "Yes, I'm aware of that, and that will be the last time he gets close to you," Bayley said. Frank watched from a distance how Bayley reacted to the blue-haired girl. Frank knew it would be hard to get close to Ms. Banks. Frank could tell Bayley would do everything she could to protect her. Frank could tell Sasha would be a great addition to his family, and Bayley's ability could take down Roman Empire.