Being accepted

"How do we know if this Sasha person will bring My baby girl back here," Roman yelled as he paced back and forth. "Boss, I'm sure Sasha will bring Bayley back," Steve said. "You said it yourself she was planning to kill my daughter. Why would I trust her enough not to continue with what she wanted initially?" Roman asked. Katy just looked at Roman before saying anything. "Are you so afraid Bayley will leave that you won't give Sasha a chance? You know Bayley was going to leave one day. Keeping her trapped here isn't good for your relationship with her. The only way you will keep your daughter here is by accepting the two of them together. Because of your actions earlier, and if you act up now, Bayley will leave with Sasha. Plus, I'll put money on it that Sasha will hide Bayley away where no one could find them." Katy said.

Roman was shocked at what his mother had just told him. Could this Sasha person hide Bayley away where he would never find her again? "I want to know everything about this Sasha Banks and her background," Roman demanded. This time Steve spoke up, "Actually, I already tried to find out something about her. Her history has been deleted, and I even had one of my contacts at the FBI look into her. Whoever Sasha is, she has done a good job of erasing herself. I can tell you she has been military-trained like an assassin. How she killed those men was impressive and how she set up the scene to look like an accident." Steve said.

Becky stood there listening to what everyone was saying about Sasha. Her dad was right about one thing Sasha doesn't talk about her past or how she became a vampire. One thing Becky knew about Sasha was truly in love with Bayley. Sasha might have thought at; first that she wanted to kill Bayley, but Becky knew she was drawn to her. "Sir, Sasha does love your daughter. I seen it the first day they had a class together. Sasha's eyes were a dark blue, and they are usually brown. Every time Sasha thought about Bayley, her eyes would turn to a dark blue. Sasha couldn't believe she could be falling for someone. The other day one of the students was talking crap about Bayley, and Sasha flipped out on the student. That student hasn't said one bad thing about Bayley since. Sasha scared that student, and it was a good thing." Becky said.

Roman thanked Becky for the information she provided. "Mom, what should I do about this? Lita would know what to do about this and devise a plan to handle it." Roman said. "You need to accept that they belong together, and Sasha will do what is necessary to protect Bayley. We need to sit down and talk about what is next. Lita would except Sasha with open arms and want her to be here with Bayley. Right now, it's not safe for Bayley to move out. For some reason, this gang has a big target on your daughter. Which I think is weird because Bayley is an unknown to the gang world." Katy said.

"Does anyone have Sasha's number so we can find out if Bayley is back to normal," Roman asked. "I have her number, and I will text her right now," Becky said. "Hey, are you two ok? Roman and Katy want to know if Bayley is back to normal?" Becky texted. After a few minutes, Becky's phone went off. "We are fine, and yes, Bayley is back to her normal self." Sasha texted. "Are you two coming back to the house?" Becky texted.

"Who is asking you or your new boss?" Sasha texted back. "I'm asking, but I'm sure they will ask as well." Becky texted back. "Sir, Sasha said that Bayley is back to normal," Becky told them in the room. Katy just smiled and knew she was right about Sasha. "Did you ask if they were heading back to the house?" Roman asked. "Yes, I did, but Sasha would not answer that question. "I'm telling you she will take my daughter away, and how would we find her? Mother, you want me to accept her?" Roman yelled.

"Roman, if you lose control, you will force Sasha's hand, and I believe if she doesn't feel Bayley is safe, she will take her away. Becky, please ask Sasha to bring Bayley back down here." Katy tells Becky. Katy watched Becky text the message to Sasha. "Sasha, Katy wants you to bring Bayley to the Roman office. Are you two back at the house already?"Becky texted. "Does Katy know we are in the house?" Sasha texted. Becky noticed Katy wink at her and texted Sasha back. "Katy knows you and Bayley are in the house." Becky texted.

Sasha teleported them back to Bayley's bedroom. "Do you want to take a shower first?" Sasha asked. Bayley didn't answer Sasha but moved closer to her. "I want to shower with you," Bayley said as she started removing her clothes and Sasha's clothes. A smile came across Sasha's face and, with her vampire speed, finished undressing her and Bayley. Sasha took control of the situation and started pleasuring Bayley. "Cum for me, my love," Sasha whispered to Bayley. Sasha used her vampire speed to get Bayley to cum. Sasha noticed Bayley's eyes had changed to dark blue and cat-like. There was a hunger in Bayley's eyes, turning Sasha on even more.

"It's my turn now, my love!" Bayley said, pickup Sasha and pressing her against the shower wall. Sasha was enjoying the fact Bayley took control, and Bayley kissed her neck. Sasha heard Bayley let out a low growl and then felt Bayley stick two fingers in her core. Sasha couldn't stop the moans coming out and just wanted more from Bayley. Sasha could feel Bayley pick up the pace and was hitting her g-spot. Sasha knew she wasn't going to last much longer. A few minutes later, Sasha hit her orgasm hard and fell onto Bayley.

Sasha kissed Bayley passionately, "thank you for making me feel so special, my love." Sasha said to Bayley. "I thank you, and I want you to stay with me here?" Bayley asked. "I'll stay where ever you want me to stay. I will not leave you alone." Sasha said, kissing Bayley again. Sasha watched as Bayley started to wash her body and then her hair. Bayley twisted Sasha around, so Sasha was under the water. Sasha loved having Bayley's hands running up and down her body. Sasha returned the favor and washed Bayley's body in return.

Once out of the shower, Bayley gave Sasha new clothes to wear. Sasha got lost in Bayley's scent and felt Bayley wrap her arms around her waist. Sasha heard her phone go off and picked it up. "Do you have to leave me?" Bayley asked. "No, it's Becky asking if we are ok and if you are back to normal," Sasha said as she texted Becky. Bayley watched as Sasha continued texting Becky. "Is everything ok?" Bayley asked. "Your grandmother knows we are back in the house, and she wants us to come down to your dad's office. I will not let him hurt you, and if I have to, I will teleport us out of there." Sasha said. "My grandmother is good, and if she is downstairs, my dad won't do anything. You don't have to go if you don't want to?" Bayley said. "I won't let you go alone, and I will stand by you. I'll text Becky back; we are heading downstairs." Sasha said, kissing Bayley on the cheek. Sasha wouldn't let Roman get near Bayley again if she could help.

The hunterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara