Safe place

Sasha knew she could take Bayley back to her place, and no one would know. "Why doesn't she end my life and move on. She doesn't want to be with me. She didn't want me before and now she can finish the job." Sasha heard someone say. Sasha knew she needed to solve the mystery of the voice she was hearing, but she needed to take care of Bayley first. Sasha knew she had to do the right thing even though she didn't want to do it, but she needed to get Bayley home. Sasha didn't wish Bayley to know she was a vampire, so Sasha decided to use mind control to put Bayley asleep and then called Becky. "Hey, what's up, lass?" Becky asked. "I need your help. Do you know where Bayley lives?" Sasha asked. "Why do you need to know where she lives? You're not going to go kill her, are you?" Becky asked. "No, I'm not going to kill her! I stopped two thugs from killing her, and I needed to get her back home. I will carry her to my place, but I must get her home." Sasha told Becky.

"Hold on, and I'll be right there. Don't move." Becky said. "It took you long enough," Sasha said sarcastically. "What did you do to her?" Becky asked. "I just put her to sleep. I can't afford to let her find out what I am. We need to get her home." Sasha said. "You won't be able to get close to her house without someone spotting you. It's been on the news that someone took her. I'll have to call my dad to come to get her." Becky said. "You don't think I'm capable of getting her home?" Sasha asked angrily.

"No, not really, but my dad works for her dad," Becky said. "Hello, sir; I need you to come to my location immediately. I know you're busy, but I found something you're looking for." Becky said. "Ok, I'll be right there." Becky's dad said. Sasha didn't want to let her prize go and wasn't sure about Becky's dad. "Why didn't you say anything before about your father?" Sasha asked. "It's not a subject to talk about," Becky said. "Ladies, you told the truth. You have someone I've been looking everywhere for. How did you come across her?"Becky's father asked. "Two thugs must have taken her because they chased her through the forests. One wanted to rape her before they killed her. But I took care of both of them before they could touch her. They are over there in their car." Sasha said.

Becky was impressed that Sasha didn't kill Bayley herself. "Becky, show me the two men. We will be right back." Becky's father said. Sasha watched them walk away in the direction of the car. Sasha felt Bayley nuzzle her neck and place a kiss on her neck as well. Sasha was overpowered by Bayley's scent and wanted to kiss her again. Sasha couldn't get enough of it and wondered how good her blood was. Sasha hugged Bayley tighter and breathed deeply to let her scent toxic her senses. Sasha could hear Becky and her father walk back from the car.

"Well, I have to say you did a great job hiding the bite marks. I will let Roman know what gang they belong to. I'll take her from you to get her back home." Becky's father said. Sasha didn't want to give Bayley to Becky's dad, but in the end, Sasha handed over Bayley. Austin could tell Sasha didn't want to give up Bayley. Austin waited for Sasha to hand Bayley over. Once Sasha handed Bayley to Austin, he took Bayley in his arms. Sasha watched as Becky's father disappeared with Bayley. Sasha had a weird feeling that she had lost a loved one.
Sasha shook off the feeling and decided it was because she had lost her meal. But was that the reason? She feeds off the two jokers in the car. "Hey, my dad was impressed by your knife work. I couldn't tell the two guys were bitten." Becky said. "How long has your dad worked for Roman? Why is Bayley's last name different from her dad's?"Sasha asked. "Bayley took her mother's last name to protect her. My father, he's worked for Roman for many years, and he's the Roman second man. Before you ask, I've never met Bayley before. Roman keeps his personal life personal. My Dad did confirm what Charlotte said about Bayley. Once her mom died, she kept to herself and didn't talk to anyone anymore. My dad did say they took her when she came out from her workout. The men that were supposed to watch over her failed at their job."Becky said.

Sasha thought back to the kiss she had with Bayley and how it felt so right. Sasha never wanted to stop kissing her and wanted more from her. "Well, I need to get back to my place and clean up for class later. I appreciate your help." Sasha said to Becky. Sasha watched Becky disappear before she did. Sasha's mind was still on Bayley and how she nuzzled her neck plus left a kiss. Sasha got home and showered, and opened a bag of A+ blood. Sasha knew that was Bayley's blood type; she could smell it. Sasha decided to contact her supplier and stock up on A+ blood.

Sasha's supplier got back to her and had what she needed. Sasha went to meet Finn to pick up what she would need for the week. "You are changing up on me. Is everything ok? Is there a reason for the change?" Finn asked. "No, desire the blood type, that is all. Need to fix the need before it gets out of hand." Sasha said, handing Finn the money. "I will let you know when I have more on hand for you," Finn said before disappearing. Sasha went back home and made sure her supply was stored away safely.

Sasha noticed her phone going off. Becky had sent her a text letting her know her Dad had delivered Bayley home safely. "Roman has sent you something, and I will bring it to school tomorrow." Becky had a text. Sasha didn't know how to respond to this message. Sasha didn't deserve anything. She also wanted to kill Bayley and wasn't sure what stopped her from doing it. Sasha thought for a moment before responding to Becky's text. "That isn't necessary." Sasha texted back. "Accept it! You don't want to piss off Roman." Becky texted back.

Sasha decided to lie down for a while; even though sleep won't come to her, she still liked to close her eyes to the world around her. Sasha closed her eyes, and all she could see were those milk chocolate brown eyes looking at her. Sasha felt lost in those eyes, and her scent drove her crazy. Sasha could still smell Bayley's scent on her body even though she had taken a shower. Sasha was honest with herself; she loved how Bayley's lips felt on hers. Sasha wanted to feel those lips all over her body. Sasha felt deep down that no one would love a vampire and shouldn't get her hopes up with Bayley. Because in the end, Sasha would have to be the one to kill her. Sasha got up and heard someone call out of nowhere to her, "Sasha, why did you let me go? Was my kiss that bad? Don't you feel the connection between us?" It finally hit Sasha that the voice she had heard came from Bayley! Bayley could call out to her somehow. Sasha once again heard Bayley, "Please stay away from me! I'm not going anywhere with you." Sasha knew something was wrong with Bayley. Sasha needed to find Bayley and get some answers. Sasha heard Bayley again, "Sasha, why did you let me go? Was my kiss that bad? Or are you afraid to be with me?"