Mate

Sasha knew her connection to Bayley was strong, and she wanted to keep Bayley for herself. Sasha wasn't going to let her go this time. Sasha found her desire to mate with Bayley was growing and was ready to take matters into her hand. "Bayley, are you scared to mate with me? You have to be feeling a strong desire to mate with me." Sasha said. "I'm a little scared, and I won't lie. What if I do something wrong and I kill you? Then I still have a few questions I would like you to answer. I need to know, did you want to kill me that night you saved me." Bayley asked. Sasha was taken back a little, and she figured telling the truth would be best. Sasha hoped Bayley would understand how her mind was at the moment. "Bayley, I thought I wanted to kill you, and I was ready to do it. You were on my mind all day, and I thought I wanted you to feed off. I heard you running through the forest and noticed those two assholes chasing you. All I wanted to do was kill them. I wanted to feed off you. Then I looked into your eyes, and all I wanted to do was kiss you. You have tortured my soul since that night. For the past month, I hunted for you not to kill you-but to mate with you. I wanted to be with you and protect you. When I read your letter, I knew I would never let anyone hurt you." Sasha said.

Bayley just stood there, taken in what Sasha just said. "I remember seeing your eyes were dark blue that night. But I wasn't sure what to make of it. I've heard stories about the color of your mate would be the same color. But I would never know if my eyes would be the same color as my mates. Then, I'm supposed to be able to communicate with my mate by telekinesis. I called out to you, but I guess you didn't hear me, right?" Bayley asked. Bayley noticed a concerned look on Sasha's face and waited for her to say something.

"Yes, I could hear you but didn't know it was you at first. Once I realized it was you calling out to me. The only problem was I didn't know where you were at. I was searching everywhere for you. When you didn't come to school after we kissed in the classroom, it drove me crazy. Until your grandmother came to see me and gave me your letter. Your address was on the letter, and I wanted to see you. On my way to see you, I saw three men planning to kidnap you from your room. I killed them and took a photo of the house plans. I watched as you walked across the backyard to your mother's grave. I was going to leave, but you spoke, and I found I couldn't leave anymore. I fell more in love with your voice. Once you fell asleep, I teleported you to your bedroom and changed your clothes. I switched out your hoodie with a new one before I left you." Sasha said.

Bayley couldn't believe that her mom was right about her finding her mate, and Sasha did hear her when she called out for her. Bayley leaned in and kissed Sasha on the lips. It didn't take long for Sasha to kiss Bayley back. Bayley had moved them to the shallow end of the pool. They broke from the kiss when breathing became a problem, and Sasha looked into Bayley's eyes. "Please make me your mate!" Sasha asked. Bayley remembered what her mom said, and that was, "she just needed to relax and let the wolf take over." Bayley soon felt the need to mate with Sasha, and she could feel her fangs come out.

Bayley moved to Sasha's neck and heard Sasha let out a low moan. Bayley moved her hand between their bodies and ran a finger between Sasha's folds. Bayley started to rub Sasha's clit and could tell Sasha was getting wetter. Bayley then stuck her fingers into Sasha's core and began to move at a steady pace. Sasha put her head back and felt Bayley sink her fangs into her neck. Sasha felt her fangs come out and was ready to claim Bayley as her own. Sasha couldn't hold back anymore and sunk her fangs into Bayley's neck just as she hit her climax. Sasha pulled her fangs out of Bayley and licked the blood off Bayley's neck. "Your amazing, and now it's my turn to pleasure you," Sasha said.

Sasha pushed Bayley against the wall of the pool and kissed Bayley passionately. Bayley felt Sasha's hand move between their bodies and ran her fingers through Bayley's folds. "I want you to cum for me, my love," Sasha said as she stuck two fingers inside Bayley's core. Sasha used her vampire speed to pleasure Bayley. Sasha loved the fact she could make Bayley moan. Soon enough, Bayley hit her climax, and Sasha helped her ride it out.

"Bayley, I want to take you back to my place and make love to you until you fall asleep in my arms," Sasha said. Sasha waited for Bayley's answer. "I want to go home with you. I don't want to let you go again." Bayley said. Bayley moved them to the pool's edge and placed Sasha on edge. Bayley wasn't sure what came over her, but she spread Sasha's leg open. Bayley started to kiss Sasha's thighs. Bayley could hear Sasha moaning with every kiss she placed on Sasha's thigh. Bayley reached Sasha's core and looked up at Sasha. "Bayley, please don't tease me. I want to feel you again between my legs." Sasha said. Bayley took her tongue and ran it through Sasha's folds.

Sasha ran her hands through Bayley's hair as she felt Bayley's tongue enter her core. Sasha pushed Bayley down more so she could go deeper. The way Bayley worked her tongue, Sasha knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum again. Sure enough, Sasha hit her climax hard, and Bayley helped her ride out her orgasm. Sasha felt Bayley kiss her way up her body. Bayley pulled Sasha back into the water to clean off the dirt from her back. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I just felt I needed to pleasure you again. We should go to my room and take a shower together." Bayley said, continuing to kiss Sasha.

"Don't be sorry, and I would have done the same to you. You just beat me to it. We should grab are things, and I can take you to my place. Where no one will bother us, and I can make you cum just like you did to me." Sasha said. Sasha had a feeling if Bayley didn't return home first that, her dad might send an army to get her. "I would like to see where you live and stay the night with you. Maybe stay with you forever." Bayley told Sasha. "I want you to stay with me forever as well. I will not let anyone hurt you again, and you are my life now. Whoever these men that are hunting you will pay. I will protect you from them and anyone else that tries to hurt you." Sasha said, kissing Bayley. "Thank you for that, but I don't want you to feel you have to protect me," Bayley said. "I know I don't have to protect you, but I want to. You are my mate, and I want to protect you. I want to make you happy, and I don't want you to shut me out and stop talking again. Let's go to your room and get cleaned up. I'm not leaving you alone anymore." Sasha said to Bayley, that had pulled her into a tight hug.