Unknown Enemy within

Sasha and Bayley watched as Steve and Becky walked in together. "0h good it's you two. I wanted to let you know, Steve, Sasha will now be living here, and she will be head of security along with Becky to protect my daughter when she is out and about." Roman said. "Welcome to the team; you two and I will need to set up a training time for both of you," Steve said. "I would like to train Becky on my own, and we can also plan out workout dates. I would all so like to train Bayley as well." Sasha said. Steve liked that Sasha took charge of the situation and had a game plan already. "All I ask is you keep me posted on the training," Steve asked Sasha.

"Becky, is this ok with you?" Sasha asked. "Yes, I'm ok with it," Becky said. Sasha looked at Bayley, but she showed no interest in what they were talking about. It was like she was listening to something, and it got her attention. "Are you ok, Bayley?" Sasha said. "Yes, I'm fine. The leak in the team is talking to someone on the phone and telling them there is a problem getting to me now." Bayley told everyone in the room. Sasha listened intently and picked up the person talking but couldn't make out who it was or where they were at. Roman picked up the person talking to and wasn't sure where that person was at either. Roman was about to say something when Bayley put her finger to her lips.

Everyone watched Bayley move around the office until she stopped behind Roman desk. Bayley bent down and pulled out a device. Sasha grabbed a piece of paper and wrote, "listening device" Steve couldn't believe someone bugged Roman office and knew this was the only room that didn't have a secretary camera in it. Steve needed to check to see who came in and out of the office. Sasha handed Bayley a note which said, "say you are going to the gym, and you don't need anyone to go with you." Bayley did what Sasha said and repeated the note. After that, Sasha destroyed the listening device.

"I don't want her to go alone," Roman said. "I'm not going to let her go alone. It will just look like it, and if I'm right, we will catch the person that planet the device in your office or the ones that will go after her." Sasha said. Sasha knew the hunt was on, and she would catch her prey one way or another. Sasha watched as Bayley put her motorcycle gear on. Sasha couldn't wait until she got Bayley back to their room. Sasha was so turned on seeing Bayley in leather. Bayley turned to Sasha and whispered, "do you like what you see?" All Sasha could do was shake her head yes.

All three watched as Bayley took off on her bike. Sasha, Steve, and Becky set themselves up at the gym to wait for Bayley to arrive. Sasha tracked Bayley's movements on her phone and knew she was less than 5 minutes away. They all notice a Black SUV pull up and turn off their lights. Soon Bayley pulled up and got off her bike. Three men got out of the SUV and walked towards her. Before anyone could react, Bayley took out the first man and the second without any issues. The third man pulled out a gun to shoot Bayley, but Sasha took him out before he could pull the tiger.

All three men laid unconscious on the sidewalk. "Becky grabbed one guy, and I'll take the other two. Sasha, I'm assuming you want to ride back with Bayley." Steve said. "Yes, I'll ride back with her. What about their SUV? Good point; throw them in the back, and we will take it to Roman's. Follow us on the bike to the house." Steve told them. Bayley lifted her seat and handed Sasha a helmet. Bayley got on first and then helped Sasha get on. Sasha wrapped her arms around Bayley's waist and loved the feel of leather on Bayley. "Are you ready to go?" Bayley asked.

"Yes, ready to peal this leather outfit off you and have my way with you," Sasha said. "Well, we better go than, or people might get a show," Bayley said, laughing. Sasha loved Bayley's laugh and this new side of her. Before Sasha has her way with Bayley, she wants to know what the three men are planning to do to Bayley. Plus, to find out who's helping Ziggler and why. Sasha felt Bayley start the motorcycle and take off. Sasha loved the sensation she was getting between her legs, thanks to the bike.

Once they returned to the mansion, Steve took their guess to an underground location in the house. There the three men will wait for Roman to come to them. Bayley helped Sasha off the bike before getting off herself. Sasha hoped Bayley would wait to take off the leather outfit when they returned to her room. "We will call if we need you for anything," Steve told Sasha and Bayley. "Are you hungry? I'm sure we have your blood type on hand in the kitchen." Bayley told Sasha. "I am a little hungry. The little I took from your earlier seems to be holding me off. It never hurts to have a little more. Will you be eating as well?" Sasha asked. "Yes, I'm a little hungry for something that's not food," Bayley tells Sasha.

Sasha gives Bayley a devilish smile knowing what Bayley is talking about. Sasha wrapped her arms around Bayley's neck and teleported them to her room. Sasha kissed Bayley and was about to lead her to the bed when she dropped to her knees, covering her ears. "Bayley, what's wrong?" Sasha asked. "I high pitched sound need my ear plugs, please," Bayley asked Sasha to get them. Sasha went to the nightstand and grabbed the earplugs. Sasha grabbed the phone and texted Steve to come to Bayley's room ASAP.

In just a few minutes, Steve and Becky came into Bayley's room. "Bayley! what happen?" Steve asked. "We came into the room, and she fell to the ground covering her ears. She says it's a high-pitched sound. The only thing I can think of would be a dog whistle. That high pitch must have activated when we moved in the room." Sasha said. Steve looked around for any signs of a device or sensor detector. "Wait here, and I'll be right back," Steve said. A few minutes later, Steve was back with a spray can and had a few pairs of dark goggles. "What is this for? We can see in the dark." Sasha said.

"If the person knows we can see in the dark, they might have used something different, so we can't see it with our eyes," Steve said. "Should I move Bayley, or should we stay here," Sasha asked. "Stay where you at because that's where she fell, right?" Steve asked. "Yes, so the device has to be close by," Sasha said. Sasha watched as Steve spread the can of mist. A white light appeared out of Bayley's bookcase. Sasha got up and grabbed the devices with a tissue. Sasha covered the lens to stop the noise. Steve took the device from Sasha as she went to Bayley's side. Sasha checks to make sure no blood is coming out of her ears.

Sasha moved Bayley to the bed to see the device she had handed him. "How did someone get this into her room? What's the meaning of hurting Bayley for?" Sasha asked. "Becky, you will need to stay in the room across from this one, and I need to look at the camera outside her room," Steve said. "What camera?" Sasha asked. "I have a hidden camera outside her door, so If someone isn't supposed to be in here and tries going through the door, it lets me know. Look, some hooded person came in here after you two left." Steve said. "We need to get to the bottom of this, or I'll take Bayley to a safe house." Sasha said.