Problem

"Hello, I have an updated on Bayley's condition." The person on the phone said. "Well, I don't have all day. Did Sasha save Bayley in time?" The mystery person asked. "Yes, she did! Wherever Sasha had taken her, they got the bullet out of her in time. Bayley was in a coma for 1/2 the days before she woke up. I was told no side effects from the substance on the bullet." The person on the phone said. "What substance was found on the bullet?" The mystery person asked. "Sasha noticed something on the bullet. Sasha had Katy run a test on the bullet and found a substance on it. The substance on the bullet puts are kind into a coma state. Their family won't even realize the person is still alive and not dead. Once the bullet is recovered, the person will wake up."The person on the phone said.

"Do you know where Bayley is now and how she feels?" The mystery person asked. "They are not sure where she is at." The person on the phone said. "What the hell do you mean no one knows where she is at?" The mystery person snarled. "Bayley and Sasha left somewhere. Becky informed Roman that Sasha and Bayley would be back in a few days. Bayley had asked Sasha to take her somewhere. Sasha did what Bayley asked, and they left before Roman could see Bayley." The person on the phone said. "There no way to find out where Sasha took Bayley?" The mystery person asked. "No, Bayley left her phone behind, and no one knows how to track Sasha's phone. Katy is having a hard time keeping Roman calm. He wants Bayley at home, but Katy feels this will be good for Bayley to be away. Katy worried that Bayley would dig up her mother's grave." The person on the phone said.

"Why would Bayley want to do that for?" The mystery person asked. "The reason is that Sasha and Bayley don't think Lita is dead. Bayley wants to exhume the body and see if her mother's body is still there. So, Katy is happy Sasha took Bayley somewhere she can't act on her plans. Keep me posted when Bayley and Sasha return. I want you to keep me in the loop of what Bayley decides to do." The mystery person said just before they hung up. "You don't look too happy. What is the issue?" Frank asked the mystery person. "Sasha and Bayley left and didn't tell anyone where they went. Plus, Bayley wants to dig up Lita's grave." The mystery person said. Frank didn't look happy about the last part of the information the mystery person shared with him. He wasn't sure it would be a wise move by Bayley.

Sasha laid there staring at Bayley.  Sasha wasn't sure where to start and will Bayley look at her differently. Sasha knew she never asked for this life but is thankful for it now. This gift brought her to Bayley, and Sasha knew she would fight like hell to keep her. Sasha heard her phone go off and reached for it. Sasha noticed it was a text from Becky. "Hey, Katy would like to know how Bayley is doing?" Becky asked. Sasha made sure to turn on the scrambler so no one could pick up the phone. She didn't want anyone coming to her house. "Bayley is getting stronger and feeling much better. Is Roman losing his mind?" Sasha texted back.

"That's good; Roman wanted to send out a team to find you two. But Katy told him no and that Bayley is better off with you." Becky texted. Sasha did appreciate Katy support, but Sasha knew Katy wanted Bayley away from Lita's grave. "Bayley does seem to be more relaxed at the moment. We will be back when Bayley is ready to return. Just let Katy know, please, and keep me posted on anyone that tries to go into Bayley's room. Did aanyone figure out who got that guy to shoot Bayley?" Sasha texted. "No, not yet. Roman is questioning everyone personally with my dad by his side." Becky text. "Katy hasn't heard anything about who gave the orders?" Sasha texted back.

"I'm not sure, Katy has been keeping to herself since you two left. I feel like she knows more than what she is telling." Becky texted back to Sasha. Sasha was impressed that Becky picked up on that. Sasha had the same feeling about Katy as well. Sasha knew Katy had been interested in her past, but Sasha felt Bayley should be the first to know. "I get the same feeling as well. But I don't think we have anything to worry about with Katy at the moment." Sasha texted Becky back.

"Ok, just let me know what you need me to do. I'll keep you updated if anything happens." Becky replied. "Thanks. I'll talk to you later and check in so you can update Katy on Bayley." Sasha replied. Sasha decided that she would take Bayley over to Pearl Habor and show her the area she became a vampire. Tell her about that day and how Dr. Foley had changed her. Sasha felt Bayley pull her closer and placed a kiss on her neck. "Is everything ok, my love?" Bayley asked. "Becky was checking on us. I told her I would text her later about how you were doing. Becky said your grandma is keeping to herself." Sasha said as she ran her hand through Bayley's hair.

Bayley positioned herself on top of Sasha and placed kisses on her jaw. "Are you hungry, my love? Do you need to feed?" Bayley asked as she continued to kiss Sasha's neck. "I do need to go and get some blood from apartment, but I don't want to leave you," Sasha said through a moan. "Would you like to feed off me?" Bayley asked Sasha. "I don't want to take too much of your blood, my love," Sasha said. "I don't want you to hurt, and I'm right here. If you take too much, I will be reborn, my love." Bayley said. "I don't want to watch you die, my love. Even though I know, you can be reborn." Sasha said, pulling Bayley close to her. "Hey, it's ok. I don't want you to be in pain." Bayley said, rolling off Sasha. Sasha was confused by Bayley's move and unsure what to do.

"Bayley, what did I do wrong?" Sasha asked Bayley. "You didn't do anything wrong! I don't want to continue until you have something to eat. It would help if you weren't in pain. You can go and get what you need, please." Bayley said, turning her back to Sasha. Sasha knew she hurt Bayley's feelings because she wouldn't feed off her. Sasha knew deep down that she wanted to feed off Bayley, but she didn't want to lose control. "Bayley, I know you are upset with me. But it would be best if you didn't die because I need blood. I don't know if I could handle it." Sasha repeats to Bayley again while placing kisses on Bayley's back.

"I want to help you. I trust you will stay in control of yourself." Bayley said again. Sasha didn't know what to say because no one ever had that much trust in her before. "I don't know what to say. Do you trust me that much? That you would let me feed off you?" Sasha asked Bayley. "Yes, I do. Look what you have done for me. You got me to Summer and stopped that substance from spreading through my body. You stayed by my side until I woke up. Then you took me to your home to be with me." Bayley said, flipping over to face Sasha. Once Bayley flipped over, Sasha leaned in and kissed Bayley passionately.