Will you be mine

"I want to know where the hell my daughter is at?" Roman yelled at Austin. "We do not know where Sasha took Bayley. I'm sure that Bayley is safe with Sasha." Austin tells an angry Roman is at the moment. Austin watched as Roman paced back and forth. Roman was trying to keep us cool, but it wasn't working. A knock at the door stopped Roman pacing and watched who walked into the office. "I want you to know that Bayley is safe and should be back in a couple of days," Katy tells Roman.

"That is not good enough, and I want her back now. Why can't any of you understand that." Roman snarled. "I know we both want her back, but we need to understand that Bayley doesn't want to be here anymore. Bayley is in love with Sasha, and she wants to start a life with her. You know Bayley doesn't like Trish, and it's not going to get any better." Katy tells Roman. " I know Bayley doesn't like Trish, but she needs to understand she is safer here than outside these walls," Roman said.

"Roman, your daughter is getting older, and she can take care of herself. You need to come to terms with that fact. Plus, there is another issue." Katy said. "What other issue could there be?" Roman asked. Katy looked at Austin before talking. "We have checked for bugs in the office," Austin informed Katy. Katy took a deep breath before saying anything. "I'm glad that Sasha took Bayley away because if she didn't, Bayley would come back here," Katy said as Roman cut her off.  "What the hell!" Roman yelled.

"Roman, Bayley was planning to come back here and dig up Lita's grave. We had found out something once the bullets were removed from Bayley. There was a substance on the bullets used to shoot Bayley. The substance on the bullets would have put Bayley into a deadly coma. We would have thought she died just like Lita did. Once the bullets were removed from Bayley, her body healed. We think the same thing happened to Lita. Bayley remembered that there were no gunshot holes in her head or body." Katy said.

"Well, they must have sealed the holes up," Roman said. "Roman, there was no way for them to seal the holes on Lita. Bayley saw the body before Lita was taken to the funeral home." Katy said. "Are you telling me that we buried Lita alive?" Roman asked. "I don't think Lita's body was in the casket. I feel her family removed her because they knew she was still alive." Katy said. "We need to dig up Lita's grave and find out if she is there or not. Get Bayley back here for this because I want her to have peace of mind knowing her mother is dead." Roman said.

Katy knew this would turn out bad if Lita was still alive and wondered if Bayley and Roman would feel the pain of losing Lita again. "I will ask Becky to get ahold of Sasha and pass on the information. Are you sure you want to do this? If she is in there, both of you will feel the pain all over again." Katy pointed out to Roman. "Mom, I'd we don't do this Bayley could do it on her own to find out the truth. We will have to deal with the pain. But we will have to know as well." Roman said. Austin didn't like this plan because if she was still alive, where had she been for the past few years.

Austin followed Katy out the door and down the hall before saying anything. "Katy, do you think Lita is still alive? How could we've missed it if she is?" Austin asked. "We wouldn't have known, and I don't think the person that shot her was aware that substance would have that effect on her. Bayley remembers her uncle was at the morgue when she went to see Lita's body. Jake and his friend must have taken Lita's body. We need to look at the funeral home Lita's body went. I remember Lita's father wanted the body to go to a family funeral home." Katy said.

A thought hit Austin, "why would Frank have a family funeral home? When they can come back to life after a few hours. Lita would take a few hours before she woke up. Frank could have moved her to his home to wake them. None of us would know because the casket was closed." Austin said. Austin could tell that Katy was blown away by the information he had just given her. "We need to get Becky to get ahold of Sasha right away. We need to find out if we are right." Katy said.

"Becky, where are you at? I need to see you right away." Austin said. Austin and Katy headed to the kitchen. When they arrived, Trish was in the kitchen looking for something. "Trish, my dear, can I help you look for something?" Katy asked. Austin could tell Trish was nervous about something. "Oh, I was looking for a pin to leave you a note. I wanted you to send someone out to get flowers for Bayley. I heard she got shot, and I wanted something to give her to brighten her day. I don't think the blue-haired bitch will let me close to her." Trish tells them.

"I will send someone out to get those flowers to give to Bayley," Katy said. Austin didn't think Trish was looking for a pen at all. Austin felt like Trish was trying to find out where Bayley might be or if she was dead. "I will bring the flowers to you once one of the men gets them," Austin said. Becky walked into the kitchen and could feel the tension in the room. "Thank you; I think I will go check on Roman. He seems stressed out." Trish said, leaving the kitchen.

Austin, Katy, and Becky watched Trish walk out of the Kitchen. Austin pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a note. Both Becky and Katy read the message, "Don't say a word. Let me check for a listening device." Both Katy and Becky both shook their heads yes. Both ladies watched Austin pull a device out of his pocket to check the kitchen. Sure enough, the machine turned red, meaning a device was in the kitchen. Austin had a feeling Trish was behind everything. "We need to keep a closer on her," Katy said.

"I agree with you on that. Becky, we need you to contact Sasha and tell her we are digging up Lita's grave. Roman wants Bayley here when he opens up her casket." Austin tells Becky. "I will send a text to her. She won't answer any calls because she knows I can locate her. I will send the text right now." Becky said. "Hey Sasha, can you and Bayley come back? Roman is planning to dig up Lita's grave, and he wants Bayley here." Becky texted. "I will let you know once she answers me back," Becky tells them.

Sasha couldn't believe that Bayley wasn't judging her but accepting her for her. "How did I get so lucky to find you after all these years," Sasha said, kissing Bayley passionately. "I'm the lucky one, and I want to marry you," Bayley said. Sasha couldn't believe what she had just heard Bayley said. "You want to marry me after all I've done?" Sasha asked Bayley. "Yes, I do, and I hope you will say yes to me. Sasha Banks, will you marry me?" Bayley asked, getting down on one knee. Sasha watched as Bayley pulled out a beautiful diamond ring. Sasha was so lost for words. Sasha wonders how lucky she was to find Bayley that one day in the forest.
Bayley started to worry that Sasha might say no. "Did she rush this too soon?" Bayley wondered to herself.