Understanding

"Well, we must get to work to catch this person then. Will you take Bayley away tonight, or will you stay here?" Katy asked. "We can stay here tonight, but tomorrow I will be taking her to another location," Sasha told Katy. "Sasha, why should I continue to trust you? You seem a mystery, and no one can find any information on you. I knew you wanted to kill my granddaughter when you first met her. I want to understand who you are and how you became a vampire?" Katy asked.

"That information is private, and I don't want to share it with anyone. All you need to know is I'm committed to Bayley, and that's the end of it." Sasha said. "Are you? I know my granddaughter has an imprinted on you, and you have her marking on you now. But one has to wonder, will the desire for her blood outweigh the love?" Katy asked. "There no desire for her blood, and there never was. I realized that the night I saved her. All I wanted to do now was make her happy and keep her safe. My past doesn't matter when it comes to her." Sasha said.

"How will you answer her when she asks about your past? Do you think Bayley won't ask?" Katy asked Sasha. "That will be between Bayley and me. I will talk to her about it if she asks me." Sasha said. Katy was more interested in Sasha now than ever. Katy knew Bayley would not give up any information on Sasha. "You can understand where I'm coming from by asking these questions. I want to make sure Bayley is safe no matter where she is living. I want to know who you are, but I can wait until you are ready to trust me." Katy told Sasha.

"What happens between Bayley and me is between us. But I can tell you I plan to be in Bayley's life for a long time, and I will take out anyone that plans on hurting her." Sasha said. "Well, that is one thing I will hold you to. Bayley is special, and I hate to see her in pain. I will thank you for bringing her voice back to us. I want to be involved with what your plans are decided when it comes to Bayley. I don't care about Roman knowing everything at this point. If he shares things with Trish, I want things kept between us. It's a need to know bases when it comes to Roman." Katy said.

"Katy, you are very interesting as well, and I can understand where you are coming from. The real question is who can we trust at this point to keep Bayley safe. If you are my only contact, I'm ok with that. Everyone that wants to be involved should be on a need-to-know base at this point. I will take Becky on my team, but I will not share everything with everyone. Even Becky will be held accountable for anything that is told to her, and if she gets out, she will have to be dealt with." Sasha said. "It seems like you have it planned out to a point so far," Katy said. "Enough to get us started to find out who wants to hurt her, and I want to find out why they are targeting Bayley. I would think that gang would go after Trish more than Bayley." Sasha said.

"You make a good point, and I also thought about that. Trish is a bigger target than Bayley is. Bayley doesn't put herself in the spotlight or even associated with the Roman business. So, I don't know why she targeted. Most people don't know Roman has a daughter and if there is a spy on his team. They would know Roman and Bayley hardly talk." Katy said. "That's interesting; even though Roman loves Bayley, I think killing his wife would be a bigger deal than his daughter. If it were me, I would target Trish first and then go after others close to Roman. The men I killed said they would be rewarded be on their wildest dreams. Unless these men are taking orders wrong and not understanding what they are supposed to be doing." Sasha said to Katy.

Katy thought for a moment and wondered if Sasha was on to something. "You know you might be on to something. Bayley is too low-key for anyone to pay attention to. Lita always made sure no one knew Bayley was part of Roman family. We need to find the spy and the one placing those devices in Bayley's room. I will let you be alone with Bayley and see you two tomorrow." Katy said as she left Sasha alone with Bayley. Sasha locked the bedroom door before crawling next to Bayley and was about to rest her head on Bayley's chest when. "Did you have a good talk with my grandmother?" Bayley asked. "I thought you were still asleep?" Sasha asked happily. "I heard my grandmother walk out the door. So, you have my family puzzle about your past. I want to understand why you want to keep it a secret. But I'm not going to push you into telling me. Your past doesn't matter to me much; you right now is important. I want to move forward with you now, not based on what happened in the past." Bayley said.

"My past is hard for me to talk about, but I will tell you at some point; I promise you that. I do want to understand your feeling about your stepmother Trish. Each time her name is mentioned, you let out a growl, and I know you want to do it right now." Sasha said with a smile on her face. "Your right; she's not my favorite person, and she is the one that placed that device in my room," Bayley said, surprising Sasha. "How do you know?" Sasha asked. "I've caught her a few times in my room, and shortly after she leaves, the high pitch sounds go off. She got smarter by using the motion detector." Bayley said. "So, is that why you have a drawer full of earplugs?" Sasha asked. "Yes, it helps block out the sound to a point. Trish thinks she can keep me in line by punishing me with the sound. Before you ask, I need proof that she is behind it for my father to believe me. I haven't been able to catch her placing the device." Bayley said. "Well, this shit stops now, and we need to find a way to catch her in the act. I know you don't think your dad will do anything to her, but unless we have the proof that she did it." Sasha said, leaning over and kissing Bayley.

"Do you plan to stay with me?" Bayley asked, pulling Sasha closer and crawling on top of her. "Yes, I have fallen hard for you, and I don't want to be anywhere else. I want to be close to you and experience new things with you." Sasha said, returning Bayley's kiss. Bayley smiled at Sasha and started kissing her neck. "I've fallen for you, and I never want to let you go; I can keep you know that?" Bayley said, continuing to work her way down Sasha's body. Sasha knew this would be a fun rest of the evening with Bayley.

"Hello, I wanted you to know that Bayley finally shifted and chose a mate. Her mate is highly skilled and can be a problem for you down the road. She is very protective of Bayley. Second, someone is torturing Bayley with a high-pitched sound. This has been going on for a few months now." The person said on the phone. "What caused her to wake? Who did she take as a mate? I need the person's name and her background. If she loves Bayley, she won't be a problem." The other person said on the other line. "Roman attacked Bayley and then went after her mate. That pushed Bayley over the edge, and she shifted. To answer your other question, the name of Bayley's mate is Sasha Banks. No history can be found of Ms. Banks. We are not sure who is torturing Bayley with the high-pitched sound yet."The person said on the phone. "All I have to say is find out who is hurting Bayley and keep me posted on the process. As for Roman, it seems Bayley's mate could handle him just fine. Find out who Sasha Banks is, or there will be hell to pay." The other person said before hanging up.