Should we invite

"Well, what did you think of Ms. Banks?" The person asked. "What do you mean?" Frank asked. "I'm not stupid, and I know you went to the school to see Bayley hoping to meet her mate. So, what are you planning, and what did you think of her?" The person asked again. "There isn't anything that gets passed you, is there? How did you know I went to go see Bayley?" Frank asked. "I felt you would see her immediately, and I was right. I decided to follow you, and my feelings were right. I watched you approach both of them. Bayley's abilities are strong, and she is very protective of Sasha. I could tell Bayley wanted to shift, and I wanted to witness that myself. I want to know why you went to see Bayley so soon?" The person asked.

The person could tell that Frank was getting uncomfortable. The person got up and cycled around Frank and asked again, "why did you go see Bayley so soon, and what are you planning?" "I been wanting to see Bayley for some time, but you know Roman keeps a tight hold on her. Plus, I believe Sasha could be a strong member of this family. I believe Bayley could be used to bring down Roman." Frank said. "So you're telling me you want to use your grandchild to bring down the biggest King Pin in the city?" The person asked. "Yes, Bayley's abilities are based on what any of us have, and she could be the one to do it. Bayley already hates that slut Trish, and it wouldn't be hard to get her to turn against Roman." Frank said.

"I think you underestimate Bayley and what she will or will not do. This all could back firer if we go after her." The person said. "Roman deserves to be brought down, and why not turn Bayley against him? Her mate, I hear, is a badass regardless of her past. What does her past matter anyways if we can get her as an ally?" Frank asked. "I have reasons why I want to know her past and what made her into what she is now. I need to know my reasons. Bayley's inner beast is still not stable enough, and I worry if we push her, she will disappear." The person snarled.

Do you think it's time we invite Sasha and Bayley for dinner?" Franks asked. "Are you sure you want to do that? We should wait a little longer until Bayley calms down. She wasn't happy seeing you, and I can tell she knew you were there to see Sasha." The person said. "I don't think we should wait any longer, but the longer we wait, the anger will build inside Bayley, and she won't be able to control herself. I don't think her mate will be able to control her." Frank pointed out. "I don't want to wait any longer either, but when it comes to Bayley, we have to be careful. But there is one thing I want, and that is to meet Sasha Banks." The person said.

Frank knew he had opened a can of worms that wouldn't be easy to control. "What about Jake and his partner? Do you believe Roman will let him leave?" Frank asked. "I do believe Roman will let him go. After he finds out what he is up to, but I know Jake, he won't say anything." The person said. Frank knew his time with the person was up but wasn't going to give up hope that he could get Bayley to turn on Roman. The person watched Frank leave the office and wondered if Sasha could keep Bayley safe from both families. "Hello, I need to see you right now." The person told the other person on the phone.

"Bayley, are you sure you want to do this?" Sasha asked, concerned. "Yes, we need answers, and he is the only one who can tell us," Bayley said. Sasha and Bayley walked up to the room where Jake was being held and heard noises coming from the room. Sasha and Bayley entered, seeing Jay and Jimmy beating Jake. Sasha grabbed Jay and threw him against the wall, and Bayley lifted Jimmy by the neck. "What the hell are you doing, and who gave you orders to do this?" Bayley asked. "We don't have to answer you, and we are doing what we are told. You should know your place, young one." Jimmy said, trying to breathe. "Oh really, well, that's the wrong answer," Bayley said through a growl. Sasha knew this would end badly if she didn't stop Bayley.

Sasha realized that Bayley didn't need to shift entirely; she could control which body part she wanted to use. Jimmy started to panic as he watched Bayley begin to lose control. "Please help me?" Jimmy asked Sasha. Austin and Katy came in and watched the scene unfold before their eyes. "Bayley, look at me, please. I know he showed us to disrespect, but he is your family. Please put him down, and we can do what we came here to do." Sasha said, touching Bayley's face. Bayley looked at Sasha but didn't want to let go of her prey. Sasha could tell Bayley was fighting with herself. Sasha decided to whisper something to Bayley, "come on, little wolf, put him down for me?" Sasha said. Sasha instantly saw Bayley's eyes shift back to normal, and she let Jimmy down.

"Jimmy and Jay, please leave now!" Austin said. Katy just realized that there is more to Sasha and Bayley's story. Sasha has a stronger hold on Bayley than anyone thought. Katy wondered if Bayley was shifting already and didn't tell anyone. Sasha could tell Katy was wondering what was happening between her and Bayley. Everyone's attention turned to Jake when he started to laugh. "What so funny, Jake ass?" Sasha asked. "Like you're not going to leave her again. You don't even know how heartbroken she was when you disappeared. Who to say you weren't the one that pulled the trigger on my sister." Jake said with an evil smile.

"What the hell! I don't even know where Bayley's mother got killed at. I don't need to tell you why I left, but I will say it broke my heart not being with Bayley." Sasha said. "Her scent wasn't on my mother's body," Bayley said through a growl. Jake could tell he had made a mistake, and his partner was brought into the room. "But his scent was!" Bayley said through a growl. Without warning, Bayley shifted into a full ware wolf. Everyone was taken by surprise but Sasha. Sasha wrapped her arms around Bayley's neck and whispered, "welcome back, my cub." Bayley stopped and sat on her hind legs. "I want answers from him!" Bayley said mentally to Sasha.

"I know you do, and I will ask him," Sasha replied mentally to Bayley. Everyone watched as Sasha got up and placed her hand on Bayley's head. "I could let my cub here kill you, or you can tell us why your scent was on Lita's body?" Sasha asked, along with Bayley, letting out a growl. The man moved as far away from Bayley and Sasha as he could. "Well, you have less than two minutes to start talking," Sasha said again. Austin was impressed with the way Sasha was handling this issue. Katy couldn't keep her eyes off Bayley and how she looked like Lita as a wolf. Bayley got up and stepped towards the man on the floor. "You better answer fast, or I'll release her," Sasha said. "She full of it; she won't let Bayley kill you!" Jake said. "Do you want to see what happens, and then you'll be next ass hole?" Sasha said.