Too Kind || Chapter 115

Start from the beginning

     A smile formed on my lips when his fingers caressed my stomach after his hand had gone under my shirt. A soft moan left my lips as I turned around in his arms. My future husband was looking into my eyes with his dashing smile and bright eyes to match before he kissed me.

"What happened?" I asked causing his smile to slightly flatten.

"She fell asleep so I laid her down in the guest bedroom until she wakes up." I nodded.

     Luca slid an arm under my head and pulled me closer to him with the arm that was around my waist. Without another thought I closed my eyes and enjoyed him being near me. A kiss was placed on the tip of my nose causing me to giggle before opening my eyes.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes." I said pretty much just as quickly as Luca asked. He laughed before kissing my lips.

"I made your favorite." My eyes widened before I shot up out of bed and basically ran for the door.

     Luca laughed when I came back and grabbed his hand pulling him out of the bed though I honestly couldn't.

"Come on! What are you waiting for?!" I whined as excitedly as a child hearing the music of an ice cream truck coming up their street. Luca just laughed as he got out of bed and we went downstairs where he served me a big plate of food.

     As I ate like a literal pig or more like someone who's been starving for months Luca just sat in the chair next to mines at the dinning table just staring at me with an adorable smile on his face. My mind registered his zoned out stare which was why I swallowed whatever was in my mouth before asking the following.

"Why are you just staring?" As I asked this my lips formed into a frown as Luca's own formed into a gorgeous all teeth smile.

"You are just so adorable." He spoke in awe as he licked his thumb before wiping the corner of my mouth and wiping his finger on the napkin that was a little distance away next to him on the other end of the table. A blush crept up my cheeks and I shyly looked at my food as I ate like I had some commonsense.

"Hey..." Sasha's voice rung in my ears and I slightly scowled.

     Looking back in the direction of the kitchen door which was where the voice came from I saw Sasha with tear streaks on her cheeks which messed up her flawless makeup, and her mascara was pretty much also fucked. Her eyes were red and puffy which made me feel a little guilty that I wanted her to feel this way for being such a rude and cold hearted person.

"Hey." Luca spoke as a hand of his covered mines holding it. I saw the look of pure anger and pain in Sasha's eyes so I decided to look back at Luca who wore a simple friendly smile and not the one he always flashed me when we locked eyes. That look gave me so many reassurance it's crazy.

"I'm heading out.." I heard her voice from behind me.

"You can stay the night if you'd like." Luca got up and placed a hand on the side of my head before kissing the top of my head and walking towards Sasha right after. Luca saying that made me notice I hadn't even noted the time.

     As I turned to look towards the door I saw Luca hugging Sasha as she silently cried to which he comforted her. It sucked seeing that but I knew they had history, and though it wasn't anything intimate they did have a bond of some sort. I watched as Luca led her away from the kitchen door and in the direction of the stairs.

     Sometimes he was too nice for his own good. Finishing my dinner I washed everything up and went upstairs where the pleading from Sasha didn't go unheard from my ears.

"Sash I'm not doing this with you." Luca voiced seeming a little irritated. With that Luca walked out of the room closing the door right behind him before taking in a deep breath. When he locked eyes with me he smiled as he walked towards me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"It's late we should go to sleep." I just nodded and allowed him to take me to our room with a heavy heart.

     We got ready for bed and the frown I wore from seeing how caring towards her he was didn't disappear. Yes he was caring with everyone he held close to his heart but god the sly smirk that played at Sasha's lips whenever he would do so came to mind.

     As we laid in bed both on our backs my head turned to Luca where I watched him stare into space with his hands behind his head. The way his face looked I could tell he was probably most likely thinking about Sasha which annoyed me. We've been engaged for like 24hrs and the bitch was already giving me issues. To be fair she's been giving me issues from since we've been dating but whatever.

     I was brought out of my thoughts by Luca who placed a hand on my cheek. The warm feeling swallowed me like a blanket. When our eyes met Luca smiled and kissed me before hovering over my body. A soft moan left my lips when Lucas hand slid from my knee to my inner thigh then lightly slid over my clit. His lips kissed down my jaw then neck causing me to get even more exited.

"Luca..." I softly moaned as my hands grasped onto his hair causing him to groan against my neck.

"Baby..." The moan left my lips before I could even grasp it was coming. I moved my hips slightly and moaned when Lucas hand slid into my pijama bottoms.

"You're the only one for me." Luca's raspy voice spoke into my neck causing a smile to form on my lips as I bit my bottom lip.

     My future husband came up and kissed me before pulling back. A hand of his went to the back of my head as the other stayed playing with my clit causing soft moans to keep slipping.

"No one will ever have me the way you do." As he said this two of his fingers slipped into my wetness causing my mouth to fall agape with a soft moaning gasp before he kissed me and pulled back just as quickly causing me to whimper. I was panting and fighting to keep control as Luca slowly stroked his fingers in and out of me in the most sensual way possible.

"Don't ever question that." The firmness and warmth in his tone cause me to nod eagerly as I moved my hips slightly. Luca was slightly panting showing me just how affected by me being engrossed in him he was.

"I love you." I whimpered out as I kissed him and moved my hips to try and ride his fingers. Mid kiss Luca teased me by pulling back detaching our lips and smiling.

"I love you more Lyla."

     This man just knows me.

_____

Hehe, like two chapters left no cap🥲, but I hope we can tell just how excited Lyla is to call Luca her fiancé!

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Comment and vote!!🥰