Out of Slump || Chapter 113

Start bij het begin

     The day went by with him trying his best to comfort me and keep me alive which made the guilt kill me. Another day of me just being there Luca once again stooped down to my level next to our bed and gave me a smile.

"How about we just open the curtains to let in some light?" I nodded and he smiled happily as he did just that. The brightness filled the room and it helped. He once again came back to my side.

"Do you want breakfast?" It took me a bit but I shook my head not feeling in the mood.

"I'll bring you some just incase you get hungry, yeah?" He nodded with a smile and it made me nod in agreement which made him slightly chuckle as he kissed my forehead. After a bit Luca came back with a smile and a plate before placing it on the nightstand and stooping down next to the bed.

"You have visitors." Luca gave me a smile as he held my hands and gave them a kiss. Sofi and all the other girls came into view and Luca left us. A well needed conversation was spoken by them but I had no input.

     It felt almost like forever but the courage finally came to me after about a week or two. The support of everyone really did help. What made this truly happen though was Luca and I were laying in bed me still with my back towards him. Guessing he thought I was asleep Luca combed some of my hair away from my face still from behind me and giving me space. A kiss was placed on the back of my head and his arm hesitantly went around my waist.

     He was so considerate, he gave me space, yet still tried to encourage me to take control of my life. I waited until I knew he was asleep before turning around under his arm. My hands tucked under my cheek as I just stared at Luca taking him in. I hadn't taken how tired and drained he looked which broke my heart.

     I watched as he steadily breathed and looked at the bags under his eyes. Luca looked a little paler and his face looked thinner, I'm guessing all the worrying about me had made him stop his regular routine trying to take care of me. With a soft sigh I just kept taking him in as I took my right hand and started raking it gently through his hair to not wake him.

     Mid combing through his eyes slowly opened and I found myself consumed in his honey eyes. Our steady breathing proceeded as I pulled away my hand from his hair and placed it back under my cheek. Luca and I just stared into each other's eyes and I could see what he wanted.

     Reading his thoughts and finally feeling ready I slowly enclosed the space between our bodies. Luca held my waist with the hand from the arm that was draped around my waist and lightly squeezed it. Slowly I neared my face to his and kissed him gently. When we pulled away we just stared into each other's eyes as Luca smiled happily seeing me finally feeling like I could live.

     Luca brought a hand up and combed some of my hair away from my face before placing that hand on my cheek caressing it with his thumb. He slowly leaned in and I met him halfway kissing his lips. Once again pulling back I wanted more...and Luca saw that which was why he pulled me to the point of our bodies pressing up against each other and our lips attaching. What started slowly began to grow.

     "Do you want to?" Luca asked once he had pulled back and I nodded. He pulled me onto him and I went down kissing his lips kissing so badly his touch.

     This was truly the only way for me to feel better. I wanted to feel the touch of someone who loved me and someone who I loved; and Lucas touch always made me sane. Just his kisses alone made me feel alive and not so messed up.

"I love you.." my voice broke and Luca just kissed me nodding.

"I love you more." Luca kissed me again.

Flashback End

     Luca has been my rock, and my everything. As we cloud gazed on top of a big blanket in the park my mind wondered around about the last few weeks. Lucas been so weird after I've been out of my slump. He's still been there for me but he's been secretive and I sort of didn't like the feeling I was getting. My eyes shifted to him and his eyes were already on me.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a soft smile which made me smile and shake my head. Maybe another time.

"Nothing at all."

_____

~

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment🥰

**Editing will be done later**

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

**Editing will be done later**