53 {Where's Katsuki Mr.}

"Where's Katsuki Mr. Potatohead?" I signed, my hands shaky as I watched All for One. 

"Ah, you mean the young man?" He asked. I could hear the smirk in his voice. "He's somewhere." I glared at him, taking a step forward. Shoji grabbed my arm. I noticed Iida had one hand on Izuku, and one on Todoroki, Todoroki looked offended, and Yao-Momo had a hand on Kirishima. Everyone was shaking, their eyes opened wide in fear.

Dammit. I thought to myself.

"Heheh, you poor child. Treated so wrongly by your father." I could hear the mock pity in his voice. "He's the reason you're so angry, isn't he?" My eyes widened in shock. How did he- "Ah I see, if you want, I could strip him of his quirk?" He suggested. I clenched my jaw.

"Go to hell." I signed.

"Haaaahhh," He sighed. "You always were so stubborn."

"We need to run," Shoji whispered to me shakily.

"No, we need to play our cards right," I whispered back, barely audible. "He likes mind games."

"... I trust you." Shoji declared.

"I'm glad one of us does," I whispered.

I heard coughing coming from a black goo that appeared in front of All for One. "What the hell!?" Katsuki appeared from the goo. My eyes widened.

"My apologies, Bakugou." All for One said formally. Suddenly 8 more gooey black spots appeared, dropping villains. There was a green fellow with a heteromorph quirk. He gagged as he fell out. Toga stood and covered her mouth.

"That was so gross!" She whined, appearing as if she was about to throw up.

"This stuff reeks! I love it~" The guy in the black Deadpool-looking costume from camp declared. There was a tall person with shades, wearing jeans, a white shirt, and a pinkish-brownish shirt above it. They were standing still beside Compress. Then Kurogiri and the villain with the fire quirk were knocked out on the ground.

Then Shigaraki was on the ground on his hands and knees. "Master..." His scratchy voice echoed.

"So I see you've failed once again, Tomura." All for One stated as he walked up to Shigaraki, holding a hand to him. "That is alright. You will start again. And I am here, to give you my support, that is why I brought your associates." He declared. ... Boi has ✨ Trauma ✨... and probably daddy issues. 

"K-Katsuki-" I spoke. He flinched and turned to face me. I couldn't read his expression, but he was thoroughly examining my outfit with his eyes. I moved to take a step forward, ready to simply zoom in with my quirk to pick him up and run away, but the sound of the wind increasing stopped me. Suddenly, All Might appeared. All for one caught both of his fists with ease.

"I'll have you return my student!" All Might was no longer smiling. "All for One!!!"

"Have you come to kill me a second time? All Might?" All for One responded.

"Guys- this our chance to nab Kacchan while they're distracted!" Izuku whispered to us. "And now, I have a plan." He was sweating nervously. We all turned to face him, circling around him.

"We're listening!" Denki declared.

"Kaminari, I need you to overcharge Y/n-"

"Overcharge!? But won't she short circuit!?" Denki asked.

"That's a risk we're going to have to take." Izuku declared, looking at me. I nodded in agreement. "Iida, You and I will use our quirks to get a speed boost as well. Shoji, I need you to hold us all together." Izuku began to explain. "This will all depend on Kacchan. He won't listen if I'm the one to call to him. So, I need Y/n and Kirishima. Both of you need to reach out to him. He trusts you two the most." He pointed at us.

We looked at each other. I think we have an unspoken beef or something, not that I know what it is, but we nod in agreement.

"I'll do it!" Kirishima declared.

"Same." I nod.

"Y/n, it is your choice whether or not you want to use your voice. He's not here." Izuku put a hand on my shoulder.

"I think-... I think I will." I whispered.

"Good. Todoroki, I'll need you to make an ice ramp, as high as you can! Now, let's do this!" Izuku declared with determination. We nodded. Denki hesitantly stuck his hand out to me. I took it and he transferred all- and I mean all of his electricity to me. There was only enough to keep him alive, but it wasn't enough to keep him conscious. I winced as I felt a zap go through me, exiting my feet. I looked at my arm and saw burns in the pattern of my veins. More blisters appeared on my neck from how bad it was.

"Y/n- are you sure you can contain it all?" Shoji asked, making me notice all of the electricity dancing across my body. My eyes were glowing due to how much there was. I took a deep breath and began slowly distributing it evenly to every individual cell of my body. There was just enough of me to contain it.

"It's a surprise he can contain this much." I winced as the electricity made my tongue tingle.

"... Now- is it safe to touch her?" Iida asked.

"You should be alright, as long as I don't touch your engines. Remove any conductive objects you have." I told them as I took off my pantsuit and began stretching to lessen the discomfort in my veins. They nodded and did so. Shoji, Izuku, Iida, and I walked to a nearby wall. We put one foot on the wall, Iida and Izuku in the middle, Shoji in the back, Kirishima and I in the front.

      Front

Kiri       Y/n
Iida       Izu
      Shoji

      Back

"Let's do this!" Izu and I declared. We all leaned onto our foot that was against the wall, then we pushed off in sync. We ran and Todoroki threw up an ice ramp, going high above the heads of everyone. We sped up the ramp, gaining speed due to the slick of the ice. We cleared the top and Shoji webbed his arms, creating a glider. All eyes were on us as Kirishima and I held out our hands to Katsuki.

Then we shouted in unison, "COME ON!!!!

A//N: *Holds umbrella up to defend self from rocks falling from the cliffhanger* Yeet