3 {Katsuki you seriously}

"Katsuki... You seriously don't have to," I sent it. "I prefer to not be called annoying,"

He gave me a look. "Then fucking talk cause this shit is annoying," 

"No," I mouthed as I started to walk away with that word repeating over and over again in my head. He grabbed my arm before I could walk away. I furiously started typing. "WHY ARE YOU SO HOOKED UP ON GETTING ME TO TALK!? AND WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH MY BROTHER!? WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO DESERVE YOU BULLYING HIM!? LAST TIME I CHECKED HE'S THE ONLY PERSON IN OUR CLASS WHO GENUINELY CARES ABOUT YOU!" I sent it.

He flicked my forehead and I growled at him. "Y/n. I don't have to explain shit to you," He glared at me.

"AND I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO YOU BUT HERE YOU ARE ASKING!" I typed. I started to stomp away but Katsuki grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I kneed him in the nose and he let me go, but in letting me go I was about to fall face first off of his shoulder. He caught me by the butt and I could feel my face go red. "PUT ME DOWN!" I texted him. 

"No," He replied. "1 word and I'll let you go,"

"1 word? How bout 2 words! Fuck you!" I typed. I could feel him trembling with anger.

Then he calmed down and I could sense a smirk. "When, where, how," He teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Never, no where, no way,"  I texted him.

"Hey Katsu- um... What did we miss?" Katsuki's followers walked into the alley. 

"Kill me!"  I signed above my head. Katsuki just stood there, his hand still on my butt.

"I'll see you two at school next week," He waved as he walked off with me still on his shoulder. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked through text.

"The park," He answered.

"Why?" I typed out.

"Because. Now shut up," He groaned. I rolled my eyes and just flopped on his back. When we got there he threw me down on the bench. "You have to say 1 word, then you can go," He stated. I stood up and he shoved me back down. I sighed.

"Katsuki, just let me go,"  I typed.

"Nope," He said.

"Fuck," I mouthed. "There can I go now?!" I asked.

"Didn't quite hear you," He faced his ear towards me.

"I'm leaving,"  I stood up. He shoved me back down. "Fine, I'm going to sleep on the bench, night," I texted then laid down.

"OI OI OI!" He shouted. "Just 1 word and you're free to go," I shook my head. "Why!? You talked to that villain!"

"Maybe I'd tell you if you were nicer and cared about other people's feelings," I texted. I could hear him about to blow a fuse.

"JUST SPEAK!" He shouted. I sat up and flipped over the bench in one swift motion.

"Make me," I texted with an eye roll as I started to walk away. He jumped over the bench and stomped behind me. His hand came down hard on my shoulder. I looked at him.

"1 word," He said as he started his quirk on my shoulder. I ran electricity through my hair. It brushed his hand and he jolted at the electricity.

"Hands off," I typed, making sure that the electricity in my hands wasn't there.

"They're off!" Katsuki growled. I started to walk away. "Oi! Where're you going!?"

"Home," I walked away. I could hear him following close behind. I got home and when I went to close the door his foot stopped the door of the apartment. "Izuku, come to the front door," I groaned as I texted my brother.

"What did you need Y/n- oh my god! Is that Kacchan's shoe?" He whispered right next to me. I nodded.

"He won't leave me alone. He's trying to get me to speak," I signed.

"Hah- good luck with that," Izuku muttered. "Open the door,"

"Alright, it's your funeral," I rolled my eyes. I slowly opened the door and Katsuki was glaring at me.

"Who's at the door? Oh! It's Katsuki, come on in! I've heard so much about you from Izuku and Y/n!" Mom walked in from the kitchen. I internally cringed. Katsuki was very confused and I turned around waving my hands at mom.

"No mom! He's just leaving!" I signed.

"Nonsense, he just got here," She smiled. "Join us for dinner!"

"I'm just gonna go die in the bathroom," I groaned as I signed to Izuku.

"Then I'll do the same, but in our room," He groaned as we walked away.

"Oh!? Where are you two going? Isn't he your guest?" Mom asked.

"Knock yourself out momma, I'm taking a poop," I lied.

"Oh, okay," She said. Izuku and I darted to the other side of the apartment and hid in the rooms we had chosen. I came out 20 minutes later and slipped into our room.

"Oh h-hey Y/n!" Izuku stuttered as he sat on the bed..

"Hey," I spoke. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost," I signed the last part.

"Oh n-nothing!" He stuttered again. Then he signed. "Kacchan is under the bed,"

I rolled my eyes and climbed on top of the bunk bed. I played on my phone for a bit. "Hey Izuku," I signed as I hung over the bunk.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked.

"Wanna play hunger games on Minecraft with me?" I signed and he nodded. He opened it on his phone.

"I'm coming up," He said. I got back on my bunk and he climbed up. After 20 minutes Izuku was fuming at me. "Why are you so good at this game!?" He shouted.

"I don't know, it may have to do with the fact that I stay up till 4 am playing?" I giggled.

A//N: YEET ~ Versailles7753