43 {The chunks of}

The chunks of flesh were in fact Setsuna Tokage from 1-B. I realized it was her quirk. I stick my tongue out at her, and her eyes widen. Her mouth flies back to her. "Did I strike a nerve?" She smiles nervously. I huff and walk back to Shoji. He glanced at me before we started walking down the path again. The Class 1-B students weren't all that scary, more so surprising. Their quirks are so interesting. But seeing them so pumped, made me excited for our chance to scare them. We continued walking through the trail, the 1-B students tried scaring us, but Shoji could hear where they were, and I could see the electrical currents. So we were pretty much unphased as we continued. What did phase me, was a sharp, blade-like thing, flying at me. It scratched my face, and I narrowly dodged the rest of it.

"What the hell?" Shoji flinched as he dodged another blade-like thing. He quickly grabbed me with 2 of his arms and pulled me behind a bush. I stared out of the bushes, trying to figure out who or what attacked us, and someone came into view. My eyes widened and I gasped, covering my mouth. The person was using his teeth to walk, his body was restricted in a straightjacket, and his teeth were like blades.

Wait- I know him! I turned to Shoji and used sign language. "That's Moonfish, a very dangerous cannibalistic villain! His quirk is called Blade-Tooth." I explained.

"That makes sense, so we're under attack again?" He whispered. I nodded.

"I believe so." I signed. 

"Flesh- need flesh!" Moonfish moaned and groaned as his teeth carried him. I covered my mouth, feeling disgusted and creeped out as he walked past the bushes. I was about to sigh when I noticed Tokoyami standing down the trail behind Moonfish, an arm on the ground. I recognized the arm as Shoji's. My eyes widened and I looked at Shoji, noticing one of his arms was cut off. I shakily point at it.

"It'll grow back-" He whispered. Suddenly, Tokoyami flew past us, enveloped by Dark Shadow.

"AGHHHH!!!!" Tokoyami shouted as Dark Shadow attacked Moonfish. Moonfish dodged, and Dark Shadow's attacks became relentless. I stared with wide eyes, unable to look away.

"Tokoyami!" Shoji shouted.

YOU IDIOT! I turned to face Shoji in horror as Dark Shadow turned his attention to us.

"Attention! We are under attack, everyone! Return to camp at once! Avoid as much conflict as possible!" We heard Mandalay's voice. I flinched and looked at Shoji. He swallowed and looked at Tokoyami.

Dark Shadow lunged at us and we narrowly dodged. I noticed Moonfish was pressed into the ground, unconscious. I turned my attention to Dark Shadow.

"Y/n! He's weak to light! Use your quirk!" Shoji shouted as he dodged Dark Shadow. The gears in my head clicked and I nodded as I enveloped my body in electricity and walked towards Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow hissed at me, but my electricity wasn't bright enough to get him to fully recede. I sensed Denki nearby. 

"Shoji! Find Denki! I need him!" I snapped out in morse code. Shoji's eyes widened and he nodded, using his quirk to turn his arms into ears and eyes, searching for Denki.

"Kaminari! Where are you?!" Shoji walked towards the trees.

Dark shadow tried to lunge at Shoji but I stepped in front of him, glaring into his red eyes as the electricity danced across my body.

Denki came out of the bushes, panting. "Oh- there you are Tokoyami-" He panted.

"Hey, Y/n needs your help." Shoji informed.

"Y/n- needs my help?" Denki pointed at himself in disbelief.

"Yes!" Shoji declared. Denki looked at me and I nodded.

"I need you to discharge your electricity. Aim it at me." I snapped out.

"She needs you to aim your electricity at her." Shoji translated.

"Got it!" Denki ran up beside me, standing about 4 feet away. "2 million volts!" He shouted as he pointed finger guns at me and unleashed his electricity. I felt a bizarre shock on my neck, having forgotten about my necklace. I winced but didn't stop the electricity as the little volts danced across my skin, becoming brighter and brighter. It became so bright that it almost looked like daylight, causing Dark Shadow to recede. Denki stopped discharging and I dropped to my knees for a moment.

"Y/n-!" Tokoyami, Shoji, and Denki stepped towards me. I held a hand up to them. There was too much electricity. There was so much that even after trying to disperse it, I was glowing. My necklace was leaving burns as I grit my teeth. I pointed at Denki.

"Me?" He asked. I motioned for him to come towards me. He did so and crouched beside me. I held my hand out to him and he took it. I transferred a lot of the electricity to him. Once I was at a safe level I released his hand and fell flat on my face, sighing in relief.

I didn't know I could have too much electricity... 

"Are- are you okay now?" Denki asked. I gave a thumbs up and he sighed in relief before helping me stand back up, slightly shocking both of us, but not enough to hurt. Once I got on my feet I rubbed my neck, grimacing at the pain. "Y'know, I've always wondered, why do you wear that necklace if you know it's going to hurt you when you use your quirk?"

"..." I stared at him then gripped the stone, pressing my lips into a firm line.

"Attention!! The villains are after Kacchan! If you see Kacchan, bring him back to camp!" We heard Mandalay's voice again. My eyes widened in shock.

"Y/N!!!" I heard Izuku's voice. I turned and saw him running towards us, both of his arms broken and his shirt absolutely destroyed. He had a black eye and blood running down his face.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!?" I signed at him.

"No time to explain, we have to find Kacchan!" He informed me, stopping to stand in front of me.

A//N: Get ready for pAiN my lovelies✨Yeet✨