6 {Oi, get your}

"Oi, get your asses out here," Katsuki growled. Izuku was about to step out but I grabbed his hand and shook my head. He sat back down and Katsuki clenched his jaw. "Damnit! And I really thought they'd be here!" He flopped onto the ground with his back against the dumpster, pushing it a few inches onto us.

Why does he have to be so fricken strong?" I signed at Izuku. He shrugged. I stood up and looked over. He had his head against the dumpster with his eyes closed. "Let's go, he's not looking," I signed at Izuku. He slowly stood up too. I walked out and he followed. As we were about to exit the alleyway Katsuki caught us.

"OI!" He shouted.

"Go on and finish the walk without me, I wanna mess with him a bit!" I signed with a smile. Izuku nodded and bolted out of the alleyway.

"Deku!-" Katsuki started, I poked him in the side. He glared at me and I glared back.

"Katsuki, I'm pretty sure I'M the one who made you mad," I texted him. "Not Izuku,"

"Shut up you fucking conductor!" He gripped my hoodie and aimed his fist at me.

"Calm down, it's not like I am dissing you or anything," I texted him. He looked at his phone and growled before slamming me against the wall. I lost the breath in my lungs from the sudden impact and started coughing. His eyes went wide as he dropped me. I held right above my lungs as I tried to breathe. I grabbed my phone. "If it were my brother you would have beaten him senseless. Y u so nice to me?" I text him.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted at me.

I caught my breath then texted him."Again, why do you keep telling me to shut up if you want me to talk?" I asked.

"BECAUSE THAT SHIT IS ANNOYING! I'D RATHER YOU SPEAK THAN TEXT!" He shouted.

"What if I want to use my hands?" I asked through text.

"THAT'S EVEN MORE ANNOYING BECAUSE I
CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU!" He shot. I stared at my hands as it repeated over and over again in my head. I clenched my teeth trying not to cry as I stood up. I felt 3 or 4 tears roll down my cheeks as I turned around to leave. "OI!"

"Just stop, please," I texted him. He checked his phone and grit his teeth.

"Why're you crying!?" He questioned. I felt even more tears as my nose started to run.

"Someone as mean as you wouldn't understand," I started to run away before he could even respond. I ran back to the park and sat on a swing. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes, trying to hold back the tears. Damnit! Why does everyone think I'm annoying!? No matter what I do I can't seem to please anyone! I slammed my head into my hands as I tried to wipe away the endless tears, each one a shocking me a bit. I felt my phone buzz. I looked down at it and saw it was Katsuki. I opened the message.

KATSUKI: If you tell anyone about this, consider deku dead!

ME: Tell anyone about what?

KATSUKI: I've tried to learn sign language. It just frustrated me so I would just storm off in the middle of learning.

ME: That's why you're mad with me talking with my hands? You could've just asked for me to teach you. Or even Izuku would teach you I'm sure.

KATSUKI: I ain't asking a nerd for help!

ME: Then I'll teach you whether you like it or not. Come over to my place at 8 AM tomorrow.

KATSUKI: FINE! If you insist!

I rolled my eyes at the angry blonde I was texting and sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. My reflexes took over and I turned around and punched them in the gut, but they caught my hand. "Y/n, are you tryna hurt me?" Izuku shivered.

"Sorry! I just let my reflexes take over," I signed.

"Pft- it's alright, I was just surprised that my reflexes matched yours that time," He laughed.

I laughed too. "Let's go home," I signed.

"What about Kacchan?" He asked.

"What about him?" I smiled as I stood up. I can tell he wants to ask me why I was crying. But he didn't. We started our walk home.

"By the way, I'm going to be training at the beach tomorrow. I'm going to try to get it clean before the entrance exam," Izuku told me.

"Okay, so I'll be walking alone?" I signed.

"Yeah, I hope it isn't too bad for you," Izuku rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Don't worry, I will probably end up walking with Katsuki," I signed. "Don't tell anyone, but apparently he has tried to learn sign language, but it would frustrate him. He kept calling me annoying so I ran off BTW. That's why I was crying. But I offered to teach him," I informed Izuku.

"Kacchan made you cry!?" Izuku yelled.

"Calm down, it's my own fault for being so sensitive,"

"No, it's Akuma's fault!"

"Izuku, if you don't stop yelling Imma call you Bakugou," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry," He glared at the ground. "It just, makes me so mad to see you hurt. It makes me even madder to know I can't do anything about it," I grabbed his hand and he looked at me without changing his facial features. "I can't protect you,"

"Quit your crying," I bonked him on the head

"Hey what was that for!?" He asked with a whining voice.

"Listen, if you can't protect me let me protect you big bro," I signed while we walked. "You wanna protect me from something? Protect me from the spiders in the apartment," I smiled. He snorted and we ran the rest of the way home.

A//N: no comment... YEET!!! ~ Versailles7753