49 {You- You'll what?}

"You- You'll what?" I asked Iida.

"I cannot convince you all not to go after Bakugou... so I will join you. BUT! The second it seems too dangerous, we are retreating! Got it?!" He did his air chops at me.

I smiled. "Deal."

"Alright! Well, let's get going!" Kirishima declared with a determined look on his face. I nodded in agreement and we made our way to a train station. We all get loaded up in 2 spots. 

Denki       Izuku
Y/n             Yao-Momo

This is how us four were sitting ^^
This is how the other four were sitting across the aisle vv

Shoji         Kirishima
Iida            Todoroki

"The coordinates indicate Camino Ward, Yokohama City, Kanagawa prefecture." Yao-Momo showed us her tracking device. "The travel time should take about 2 hours. We should arrive by 10 o'clock tonight." She declared.

"Wow, you're so cool Yaoyorozu!" Denki smiled. I assumed he was either trying to lighten the tension, or he's just an idiot.

"So um... You guys ran into everyone after you left my hospital room... So um- what did they say?" Izuku asked Todoroki and Kirishima across the aisle.

"They tried their best to dissuade us." Todoroki declared.

"Oh man, you should've seen it. Even Uraraka ganged up on us." Kirishima grumbled as he ate a rice ball.

"Aiyeesh." I sighed.

"... But just to make sure-" Todoroki began speaking across the aisle. "You know we're going against everyone's wishes and being completely selfish by doing this." Todoroki declared. "We can always turn back if we want to."

"Does it look like I want to go back!" Kirishima and I declared in unison. We flinched and looked at each other. He squinted at me, as if he was trying to figure me out. I sat and wondered, when did he and Katsuki get so close?

"Bakugou wouldn't think twice about going to save our classmates if one of us were in his position!" Kirishima declared.

Well... If it was Shoji I think he'd sit back. I thought to myself. 

"... What about you, Midoriya?" Todoroki looked across the aisle at Izuku.

"..." Izuku thought for a minute. "He's my friend... I refuse to turn back."

Todoroki paused. "I see." That was all he said. Denki was sweating nervously at the tension.

"We can do it." I declared. Everyone looked at me, then went back to their own thoughts. That seemed to only make the tension even thicker. Denki grumbled softly and I leaned back in my seat. 

"... Soooo, wanna play rock-paper-scissors while we wait?" Denki smiled at me nervously.

"You can't seriously want to play a game when we're about to go do this." Kirishima deadpanned at Denki.

"Sure Denki," I stated as I put the bottom of my fist in my palm, preparing for the game. He smiled brightly, like a puppy. That seemed to worsen Kirishima's mood. What is his problem? I thought to myself.

"Rock- Paper- Scissors- Shoot!" Denki and I chanted. He started with paper, and I started with scissors.

"What!?" His eyes widened. "Again!" He declared.

"Rock- Paper- Scissors- Shoot!" We chanted. He chose rock, and I chose paper.

"What the- how are you so good at this!?" Denki complained.

"I'm good with my hands." I shrugged. He made a face like he was holding back a laugh. "Ya nasty," I commented. My comment made Izuku, Shoji, and Yao-Momo chuckle.

"Urgh- again!" He declared.

*Timeskip: Arrival at Camino Ward.*

"So this is Camino Ward." Izuku looked around in awe as we stepped off the train. Every street was full of people and lights. Hell if I didn't know any better, I'd think it was daytime.

"It's so crowded." Todoroki muttered.

"The villains are hiding here somewhere!" Kirishima looked around. "Tell me where to go!" He started running.

"Wait a second! From now on we're going to need to be extremely careful!" Yao-Momo shouted at him, making him stop. "These criminals already know what we look like remember! We have to consider that we may be attacked at any moment!" 

"Yeah, you're right!" Izuku agreed. He then crossed his arms over his face. "Stealth mode-"

"You're standing out even more Midoriya." Todoroki declared without even looking at him.

"Yeah, ya nerd." I snorted as I signed at Izuku.

"Okay, so what should we do?" Kirishima asked.

"I have an idea, though it is a bit old school." She pointed over her shoulder, bashful, at a store labeled "Dirt-Cheap Donki Oote".

"Are you saying- we should wear disguises?" I asked.

"Ah- yeah." She smiled bashfully.

I grinned. "I'm in." I declared. She smiled excitedly and hooked arms with me as she led us into the store. After a while of searching for outfits and trying stuff on, we all found something. We let Izuku change first. He wore a navy blue blazer, blue dress pants, a magenta shirt, a gold chain, triangle shades, and a fake beard. And he styled his bangs to be up. He stepped out.

"Yo fool! Whatchu lookin' at?!" He shouted.

"Getting into character I guess?" I signed.

Todoroki went to change next. He wore dark blue pants and a vest, with a button-up shirt beneath the vest. There was a gold chain on his vest pocket, a belt around his waist, and a chain on his neck. He wore a strangely styled raven wig, the bangs covered his left eye, but some of his white hair peeked out in the front.

"This is me. Incognito." Todoroki declared. 

"Your hair is sticking out." I pointed out.

"I know." He stated. I shrugged.

Next was Yao-Momo. She changed into a pink dress that went below her knees and had an open back. She wore some golden jewelry and dark blue shades with white frames, her hair was styled in a slightly different way, having two pieces on either side of her face with slight curls on the ends, then her ponytail was curly.

"Now we'll blend in perfectly!" She declared. I clapped softly.

"Yes, queen."

After Yao-Momo it was Iida. He wore large dress pants to cover his engines, a white button-up shirt, yellow suspenders with a red line in the middle, a red bow tie, and a fake mustache. He lost the glasses and slicked his hair back.

"I feel so ridiculous." He sighed as he fidgeted with the bow tie. 

"Oh, you're fine." I chuckled.

Up next was Kirishima. He wore dark red pants, a matching dark red jacket, a white shirt, a silver belt that reminded me of Miss Midnight, a gold chain hanging from his pocket, a gold bracelet, and some white foam horns.

"I dunno, I kinda dig it." Kirishima smirked. I gave him a thumbs up.

After that it was Shoji. He wore a large black trench coat, fitting 3 arms in one sleeve, and 3 in the other, hiding his hands. He swapped his blue mask for a black one and put on a black fedora.

"It was the only thing that'd fit and hide my arms." He declared. I smiled.

Denki was hesitant, but soon found stuff he liked. He came out in a black t-shirt with black pants. He pulled his hair back, half up half down, and put on a black choker, a fake black lip piercing, and some dark eye makeup.

"I like my coffee black, like my soul." He declared. I wanted to laugh.

Finally, it was my turn. I changed into a pale E/c dress, with a black tank top and shorts beneath, just in case I stood out too much. I styled my hair similar to Iida's, slicking my hair back, except I left a piece out.

"Kacchan would be thirsty if he saw you now." Izuku teased.

"I know where you sleep." I smiled darkly.

"Point taken-" He smiled nervously before replacing it with his punk facade as we all walked out.

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

A//N: I'm sorry I forgot to tell you guys the posting schedule. I think instead of posting every other day, I'll be posting on the even days of the month. If that changes I'll try to remember to post it under the CONVERSATIONS tab on my profile.

I always click *Announce to Followers*- I don't know if it notifies nonfollowers otherwise. (Activate Amajiki Jutsu- awkwardly and indirectly asking you to follow me so you get the schedule updates and stuff)

This chapter is like 200 words longer if it makes you feel any better (;ŏ﹏ŏ) ✨Yeet✨