2 {Wait I have}

"Wait! I have so many questions I want to ask you personally!" Izuku said. I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. Just as All Might was about to launch off Izuku grabbed onto his leg. I waved as they flew off. All Might only noticed Izuku after he was really far away. I grabbed Izuku's notebook and started to walk home. I heard some familiar voices and I hung around the corner of an alley.

"I swear!" I heard Katsuki. "She only actually talks to Deku! That pisses me off!"

"Katsuki, don't you think you could've been nicer to Midoriya's brother?" One of his followers questioned.

"Shut up," Katsuki growled as he exploded a can. "I don't care about him. I just want her to stop being so fucking stubborn! She used to be the chatterbox and now the only time I hear her voice is in my memories or when we're eavesdropping on her and stupid Deku!" He kicked the bottle that the villain was in!? The lid popped off and the villain came out.

"What a strong quirk!" The villain grinned. I popped around the corner and the villain was already starting to absorb Katsuki.

"What is with you and trying to absorb people I know!?" I signed. "Let go of Katsuki!"

"Um... What?" The villain asked.

"She said 'What is with you and trying to absorb people I know!? Let go of Katsuki!'" One of Katsuki's followers stated.

"Pft- unless your quirk is stronger no," The villain snorted. I pulled on my eyelid and stuck my tongue out. "AH!? GET OVER HERE LITTLE GIRL!"

There was fire everywhere. The pro's had their hands full trying to keep people at bay and contain the fire. I really wanted to use my quirk. When I was done contemplating I saw Izuku running at the villain. "DOES THAT KID HAVE A DEATH WISH!?" A pro yelled.

"IZUKU!" I signed. Shit, he can't see me so he doesn't know what I'm saying!

"Get out of here nerd!" Katsuki shouted as his head broke free from the villain. Izuku threw his backpack at the villain and it hit him in the eye. The villain let out a shriek and Izuku started trying to claw Katsuki out. "What are you doing!?"

"I don't know my legs just moved on their own!" Izuku answered. "It looked like you were crying out for help," Katsuki had a vein bulging. I started the electric currents in my fingers. I ran up to the villain and past the pros.

I grabbed Izuku and pulled him out. I then looked to the villain and spoke. "My quirk is Electric Current, let go of Katsuki and you can have me!" Izuku's eyes went wide, as did Katsuki's.

"Hm, deal!" The blob grinned as it grabbed me and released Katsuki. As it started to try and enter me I started the electric currents. The fluid was full of electricity and the Villain didn't like it. He got out of me.

"You're not too smart," I whispered. Then I signed, "Water doesn't do well against electricity,"

"She said water doesn't do well against electricity," Izuku told Katsuki as the villain shrank down. I grabbed the soda bottle and stuffed the villain in. I walked over to All Might who was about to run in until he saw that I was electrocuting the villain. I handed the bottle to him.

"I'm not a hero. At least not yet. All I did was self defense," I signed. "I have an overabundant amount of electricity in my body," Izuku ran up to me and hugged me.

"YOU IDIOT! WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF THAT DIDN'T WORK!?" Izuku scolded me as he pinched my cheeks.

"Ow! You're one to talk!" I signed.

"S-She spoke," I heard Katsuki mumble.

"Yeah yeah I know... My voice is annoying," I signed. Izuku looked like he was about ready to smack me. I pulled his fingers off of my cheeks by lightly shocking him.

"Ow!" He held his fingers. The reporters were starting to swoop in.

"All Might sir, can you take the credit?" I signed.

"She said can you take the credit," Izuku told All Might.

"I can read sign language!" All Might beamed. "And of course!"

"Thank you," I sighed with relief.

"Hey Katsuki! You alright!?" Katsuki's followers ran up to him. He ignored them and walked over to me.

"Oi, come on, I want to talk to you for a bit," Katsuki ordered.

"Izuku, tell mom I'll be home a little late," I told my brother. He nodded. Katsuki dragged me away by the wrist and pulled me into an alleyway. I pulled out my phone and started typing, but he stopped me.

"Cut this shit out," He growled as he pulled my phone away from my face.

I looked down and signed, "I can't," Then I remembered that he doesn't understand sign language. I typed that out and texted him.

"Who is this," He asked himself as he looked at his phone.

"It's me," I texted him.

"Why can't you," He interrogated. I puffed out my cheek.

I quickly typed out "None of your concern!" I sent it to him. I saw an 'irk' mark on his forehead. He grabbed me by the collar of my uniform and pinned me to the wall.

"Just fucking speak!" He shouted. I couldn't get my phone up to type so I shook my head. "Why not!?"

"I just can't," I mouthed.

"Well your lips are moving, and last time I checked you can talk!" He started to growl. I just stared down. "No matter what it takes, I will get you talking again!" He pushed me into the wall as he released me.

"Good luck with that," I typed and sent it.

"I don't need luck," He scowled. I rolled my eyes

A//N: Bish he gonna need more than luckkkkkkkkkkk. He gonna need LOTS more. YEET! Author out cuz I YEET ~ Versailles7753