36}{No Problem, Y/n!}

"No problem, Y/n!" Yao-Momo beamed.

As we waited for the rest of the class to exit the forest I rested my head on Katsuki's shoulder once more. I could feel his muscles twitching under my head. I looked up at him curiously and saw him clenching his jaw, still massaging his arm. He's in pain...

I took my head off of him and sat on the ground. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Sitting. You should join me on my lap," I signed with a smile. He released a snort and my face reddened. I started trying to sign excuses. He laughed at me.

"Calm down, I'll sit," He laughed once more before sitting on my lap with his back on my chest, and his head leaned back to rest where my shoulder and the crook of my neck meet on the left shoulder. I settled down and put my left hand in his hair and gently wrapped the other around his torso. Eventually the others all arrived, covered in blood, sweat, and tears. Just kidding, Mainly just some dirt, scrapes, and bruises.

When they arrived Katsuki and I stood up side-by-side. Turns out we are training with the Wild Wild Pussycats! Mandalay started to explain some things then introduced her nephew, Kota. A short black haired boy wearing a red cap with golden horns and a dangerous look in his eyes. He hates us.

"Oh! My names Midoriya!" Izuku walked up to give the child a handshake. I felt panic go through my being as I tried to get to him. "But you can call me-" The child punched him in the nuts. Izu fell over and I was froze in my tracks and I heard Katsuki snort. "Izuku-" Izuku's voice sounded like a decrepit old man.

I face palmed as Iida ran to Izuku and started scolding the child for punching Izu. I walked over to Izuku and picked him up by his shoulders and mouthed "You're terrible at reading the room,"

He looked so betrayed as I turned and bowed as apology to the child and wrote "Sorry about him, he can't read people very well." In the dirt.

"What? Is your tongue cut out or something?" Kota asked. There were two paths here I could take, kind and uninvolved, or goofy as hell... Goofy as hell. I stuck my tongue out at him and he struggled to hold a snort in. I chuckled.

"Nope, I just don't speak," I wrote in the dirt.

"Why? Doesn't that make it kinda hard to be a 'Hero'?" He said the word hero with air quotes and venom.

"Personally I think a hero who only smiles while saving someone is better. Unless they have a soothing voice," I continued writing. The students and heroes all watched as I continued to conversate with the child. Some in awe, some indifferent.

"You're going to waste your life!" The child glared at me through ever so slightly glassy eyes. I could feel the anger radiating off of Katsuki as he stomped towards us. I held a hand up to him and he froze in place, still angry. I was about to start writing again when Kota ran off. I was going to follow him but Mandalay stopped me.

"Just let him. He'll be back by dinner. He needs time," She had a sad look in her eyes and a smile on her face. I realized she was using her quirk to speak to me, because her mouth wasn't moving. I stood up straight and nodded.

"Let's go eat!" Mandalay beamed.

We all left to eat, starving from the day we had. I sat beside Katsuki and he was staring at my neck. I gave him a questioning glance.

"Maybe next time I should get something that won't react to your quirk..." He muttered to himself as his fingers traced the necklace.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your skin is burnt underneath it," He informed looking slightly upset with himself. I felt my neck and it stung a little.

"That's alright," I smiled. "If you think about it, it could mean you've marked me," I joked with a smirk. I saw his face turn red as he quickly averted his eyes. I giggled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Can't be spared from the PDA for a second," Izuku signed.

"Fight me," I signed with small amounts of electricity dancing on my hands.

"No thanks!" He held his arms up with nervous sweat drops. I laughed and after a minute I looked at Katsuki. When he noticed I was watching him he sat his hand on my thigh while continuing to eat. I felt my face warm up but continued to eat my food.

"Alright! Whenever you are finished eating please proceed to the bathing area!" Mandalay announced. We all nodded and continued to eat. The more Katsuki ate, the hungrier he seemed to be. His hand was inching up my thigh and more onto the inside of it, causing me to close my legs on his hand accidentally, my face ablaze. He looked at me.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered in my ear. I shook my head no and I saw him release a breath I didn't know he was holding. He continued to gently squeeze my thigh and managed to continue to inch up as we finished eating. When we were done eating I offered to take our dishes. He begrudgingly released my thigh and let me do as I pleased. My face was still really warm as I took the dishes to the cleaning area, where I ran into Shoji.

"Hi Y/n," He greeted. I nodded a greeting as my hands were preoccupied. "Need some help?" He asked. I shook my head with a smile as I set the dishes in the sink and scrubbed them. "Isn't it dangerous for you to be near water?"

A//n: Shut up bestie :) yeet~ Versailles7753