5 {Fine! If you}

"Fine! If you must insist!" He rolled his eyes as he stood up and walked over to us. He slipped on his shoes and I opened the door.

"Later mom, we'll be back soon," I signed.

"Alright," She smiled. We walked out with me in the middle, Izuku on my left, and Katsuki on my right.

"This feels awkward having him walk with us," I signed.

"Yeah," Izuku Nodded in agreement.

"What the hell are you two nerds talking about?!" Katsuki growled.

"Just about where we should walk today," I lied by texting him. "Also, how do you feel after the villain attack? I know how suffocating that guy is," I tried to be nice.

"Shut up," He glared at me.

"Pft-! Didn't you swear you'd get me talking eventually?" I texted with a smirk. Izuku looked at my phone and held a straight face, but I could see him laughing on the inside.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOUR ASS!?" Katsuki shouted.

"Calm down," I giggled while texting him. "You're getting a bit big for your britches aren't ya?" At that he grabbed me by the hood of my hoodie. I was just a snickering and giggling mess.

"I'LL BLOW YOUR ASS INTO NEXT CENTURY!" He shook me.

"K-Kacchan, that's not very nice," Izuku tried to defend me.

"SHUT IT DEKU!" He grabbed Izuku by the collar of the shirt. At that I stopped laughing. I shoved him off of me and grabbed Izuku by the hand, while tearing him from Katsuki's grasp, dragging my brother behind me as I walked. "OI! YOU JUST GONNA IGNORE ME!?"

"You know Katsuki, I believe you'll never change. You'll always be the same jackass from kindergarten," I text him. I could almost feel the anger radiating off of him as he stood there glaring at us. "But Izuku asks me to turn a blind eye. So I'll try, but I'm easy to piss off if you know how to do it,"

"Y-Y/n," Izuku gave me wide eyes as I pulled him right next to me to protect him.

"Sh! I wanna see his reaction," I signed. We both looked at him with side eyes and he was trembling with anger. He started to stomp towards us and I picked up the pace.

He caught up to us easily and his hands came down hard on our shoulders. "Quit looking down on me you extra!" He glared at me. Izuku looked like he was about to piss himself. I looked at his hand, then his face.

"Izuku, I'm only about to do this to get him off of us, so if you tease me about it later I'll hurt you," I signed. He gave me a confused nod. I released his hand and turned around. Katsuki was still fuming. I used my lightning fast reflexes to boost myself towards him and kiss him on the cheek. He was dumbfounded and me and Izuku RAN. When he realized what just happened he ran after us. I grabbed Izuku and made him jump on my back. I used my reflexes to boost myself while running. I ran into the park and saw the tree that Katsuki has never been able to climb. I went straight for it and started climbing. Katsuki got there and I was already above his eye level.

"Y/n, Kacchan's never been able to climb this tree, and you think you can while carrying me?" Izuku asked. I simply nodded and kept on climbing. When we got near the top I sat him on the branch then sat on a different branch so we wouldn't break the limb and fall off. Katsuki groaned, then my shoe fell off.

"Ah shit," I signed. Izuku gave me a terrified look.

"Get your asses down here!" He shouted at us.

"Promise on your will of being a hero that you won't hurt Izuku at least till tomorrow!" I texted him. He was visibly shaking. He stuffed his phone in his pocket and started to climb. "Shoot! Izuku, he's climbing!" I signed.

"I know!" Izuku said back.

His hand slipped so he was hanging about 10 feet below us with one hand. He looked up at us with a glare. "You okay?" I used text to speech to ask. He grit his teeth and pulled himself onto the branch. He started climbing again and I was kinda scared because Izuku and I both are on branches that if he were to grab onto it they'd break. "Izuku, let's climb down the other side while he is focused on climbing," I stood up and hooked around the tree. He nodded and got on my back. I started the climb down and I saw Katsuki reach the top. I started to climb down faster and he noticed me. "shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit," I mumbled as I was basically flying down the tree. Once I reached the bottom Katsuki was still a good 20 - 30 feet in the air. I slipped my shoe back on then turned around and started to run.

"Y/n, you're about to reach your limit," Izuku whispered as people gave us weird looks.

"I know," I whispered back. I could feel my toes going numb from the overuse of my quirk. I still didn't see Katsuki behind us so I rounded into an alleyway and sat us down next to a garbage disposal. I was panting and Izuku was rubbing my back.

"I need to get stronger," Izuku mumbled.

"Yeah, if you really want to get into U.A.," I signed.

"Wow, you seriously don't sugar coat a thing," He snorted. I leaned my head against the wall and rested for a few minutes as I started to feel my toes again. Heavy footsteps entered the alleyway. We squeezed behind the garbage disposal once I noticed the blonde hair. Izuku was covering his mouth so his breathing wasn't super loud.

A//N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEET!!! What a trashy way to end a chapter ~ Versailles7753