44 {Alright, he should}

"... Alright, he should be somewhere behind us. He and Todoroki were behind us when we started this test of courage." I signed to Izuku. "Wait- speaking of- how in the 9 hells did you and Denki catch up to us? You were the last ones before Izuku." I turned to Tokoyami and Denki. Tokoyami shrugs. "... Anime logic, got it." I nod.

"Oi! What the hell happened up here!?" I heard Katsuki's voice. I flinched slightly and then looked behind Izuku. I watched Katsuki and Todoroki walk towards us. 

"Oh yeah- what did happen up here? You all look tired." Izuku looked at me. I glared at Izuku and pointed at his arms then crossed mine. He smiled nervously.

"Shoji and I got attacked by the villain, Moonfish, and Tokoyami appeared out of nowhere. Shoji had lost an arm and Tokoyami lost control. I used my electricity and a lot of Denki's to make Dark Shadow recede." I explained. Denki stood there looking confused while everyone else nodded since he was the only one who couldn't read sign language.

"... She just explained to them what happened." Shoji whispered to Denki.

"Ohhh, got it!" He whispered back, giving a thumbs up.

"I assume using your damn quirk is what burnt your neck?" Katsuki stated bluntly more than he asked. A thousand thoughts ran through my head.

Annoying...

But I simply nodded. He released a 'tch' before shoving his hands in his pockets. Izuku glared at him and nearly opened his mouth until I nudged him. He looked at me and then sighed.

"We need to get back to camp." Todoroki declared. "We only came forward because Bakugou was-"

"SHUT IT ICYHOT!" Katsuki glared at Todoroki.

"... Bakugou was-" Todoroki switched to sign language and Katsuki stepped in front of his hands.

"Cut it out." Katsuki seethed.

"... Fine." Todoroki stated, holding eye contact with Katsuki.

"Well let's start to head back." Shoji broke the tension.

"Yeah." Tokoyami nodded. We started walking back down the path, and came across Tsu and Ochaco fighting a blonde girl.

The hell? I ran up beside Ochaco.

"Oh! Hey Y/n!" She smiled nervously. Her fists were raised and Tsu was pinned to a tree by her hair and a knife. I nod and glance at the blondie.

"... Way to ruin all my fun..." She muttered as she faded into the shadows, disappearing. I ran over to Tsu and yanked the blade out of the tree, freeing her. 

"Thank you, kero." Tsu smiled at me. I nodded with a soft smile and led Ochaco and Tsu back to the group.

"So what exactly is happening?" Ochaco asked. "That villain came out of nowhere." She knit her eyebrows as we all stood in a large circle. Izuku and Shoji explained everything to her while I stood in silence. Katsuki walked up beside me and nudged me. I flinched and then looked up at him.

"After this, we need to talk." He leaned down to my ear and declared. I gulped nervously and nodded.

Annoying... 

What kind of talk? I asked myself. Is he going to dump me-? My eyes widened at the thought. No, he told me he wouldn't leave me- Maybe I was just too annoying...

"Y/n are you listening?" Izuku asked.

"... Huh?" I signed. He sighed.

"We were saying that we need to protect Kacchan on the way to camp, we should put him in the back with Tokoyami and surround him." Izuku explained.

"I can protect myself Deku!" Katsuki seethed.

"Uh-huh. Sure."  I signed, not thinking about it.

"The hell you say?" He glared at me. I flinched and looked away. He released a huff and crossed his arms. Then we got in formation. Shoji was carrying Izuku on his back in the front, Tsu and Ochaco were standing behind them, Denki, me, and Todoroki were standing behind Tsu and Ochaco, Katsuki was standing behind us 3, and Tokoyami was standing behind him.

             Shoji
             Izuku
       Tsu        Ochaco
Denki   Me  Todoroki
          Katsuki
        Tokoyami

That was how we were positioned as we walked. I could feel Katsuki's eyes on me the whole time while we walked in silence, listening to our surroundings. I heard a rustle of leaves behind us, then glanced over my shoulder. I gasped, causing everyone else to turn around.

"Where'd Kacchan and Tokoyami go!?" Izuku shouted with worry. I notice a man with a mask standing in a tree, two marbles in between his fingers. I point straight at him. "What the-"

"Ah, so you saw me quite easily." I could hear the smile in his voice as he stuffed the marbles in his right pocket. "You're the mute girl, aren't you?" I flinched. "Ahh, so my suspicions were correct. I saw your performance during the sports festival. It was entertaining."

I trembled, confused, and agitated. "Fucking boyfriend snatcher!" I point at him as I signed.

"Y/n- lang-"

I glared at Izuku.

"Fine-" He sighed.

"Haha- quite the vulgar one." The man in the tree smiled. "I'll do you the honor of giving you my name- well, my code name- but my name nonetheless. I am Mr. Compress." He bowed. "And as much as I'd love to continue this conversation, I must be on my way, toodles~!" He saluted before disappearing. 

"Uraraka!" Izuku turned to Ochaco, catching my attention. "Can you and Asui- I mean Tsu use your quirks together to launch us after him?" He asked, a determined look in his eyes.

"Sure!" Ochaco nodded, matching the look in his eyes. I stood close to the group. Shoji wrapped his arms around us and Ochaco tapped us with her quirk activated. We started floating, but Tsu grabbed us with her tongue, and then launched us after Mr. Compress.

"Woah woah woah!" He shouted once he noticed us. He hopped out of the tree and onto the ground in a clearing. We landed on top of him.

A//N: DUDE I'M SO READY FOR THIS NEXT PART!!! I'VE HAD IT WRITTEN AND READY SINCE 2021!!!! BE READY FOR PAAAAAINNNNN ✨YEEEEET✨