58. Me Day

Everyone was so exhausted by the end of the night. They danced for hours and had so much fun celebrating Caroline's big day of becoming Miss Mystic Falls.

"Hahaha oh my god, he is definitely drunk." Bonnie laughed as she, Caroline, and Violet were sitting at a table watching Matt, Tyler, and Jeremy do some stupid shit.

"Nope, they haven't had any alcohol at all. Mama Carol has been watching them like a hawk. I think they're just playing truth or dare." Violet said smirking as she pulled out her phone to record.

"Oh my god! Did you see that? They're trying to see who can throw pieces of bread into those lady's hair without being noticed." Caroline whisper yelled as she giggled behind her hand.

"Oh! He hit her face! Look away!" Violet said in surprise noticing one of the ladies start to look annoyed and start turning to face the boys who immediately acted like they were all talking about something.

"God they're so stupid," Bonnie said as they all laughed at the fact that they were almost caught.

"Yeah, but it's so funny," Caroline said, sipping her iced tea with a smile.

~At the end of the night~

It was now 1 a.m. and they had all just finished helping clean up the rest of the party. They were all really tired and Bonnie, Caroline, and Violet were all practically falling asleep standing up.

"Okay, boys make sure that they get up to Violet's room. They can sleep there tonight. She's got plenty of clothes in there for them to sleep in." Carol told the boys.

"Got, it Mom. Why don't you go to sleep now, you've been up since early this morning." Tyler told her.

"Alright, goodnight," Carol told them as she and her husband headed up to their room to get ready for bed.

"You heard her. I'll grab Caroline, Matt you grab Bonnie, and Jer you grab Violet. Damon, Stefan, and Enzo you guys can head back home. The girls are practically already asleep. I'm sure that they'll call you once they wake up tomorrow." Tyler instructed and Matt and Jer listened and carried the girls up to Violet's room where they saw three piles of pajamas waiting for them that Carol laid out for them.

"Star, wake up. You guys have to get changed." Jeremy said, shaking his sister who woke up a little bit and nodded her head before shooing them out of the room so that she, Bonnie, and Caroline could get dressed and brush their teeth.

Then they all plopped themselves onto the bed. Luckily it was big enough for all of them to fit on it comfortably.

~Salvatore Boarding House~

Damon, Stefan, and Enzo had all gone back to the Salvatore Boarding house once they knew that the girls were all safe and sound sleeping at the Lockwood mansion.

"I'll be going to bed now. That was one hell of a party." Enzo said before departing to the room that he stayed at when he was staying at when they had rescued him.

Damon and Stefan untied their ties and let them just hang loosely around their necks before going to pour themselves a drink.

"Was it just me or was Violet purposely avoiding both of us?" Damon asked his brother seeing if they noticed the same thing or if he was just imagining it.

"You saw that too? I wasn't too sure until halfway through the night when she started tracking where we stood so that she could make sure to avoid both eye contact and having to have a conversation or any interaction with us." Stefan said with a confused expression as he tried thinking about anything that they could've possibly done to upset her.