1. Vision/Breakfast

For more than a century, I have lived in secret. Hiding in the shadows. Alone in the world, until now. I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk, but I have to know her.

I am a Vampire and this is my story.

~Dream~

In the darkness that surrounded Mystic Falls, Violet Gilbert suddenly found herself overlooking an abandoned Back Road as an unfamiliar SUV appeared in her peripheral vision. However, she was startled out of her confusion when she heard the conversation between the two passengers in the car.

"An hour's drive to hear that crap. You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar. An hour each way." she heard the guy who's driving say as he jokingly complains to his girlfriend.

"He wasn't that bad." his girlfriend responds while rolling her eyes.

"He sounded like James Blunt." The guy complains with another chuckle that made Violet crack a smile despite her confusion about the situation.

"What's wrong with that?" The girl questioned with a little laugh as she glanced at her boyfriend with an arched brow.

"We already have a James Blunt. One's all we need." The guy said while trying to maintain an expression of seriousness but failing miserably.

"So, why'd you come?" his girlfriend questions as she leaned her head against the headrest and looked at her boyfriend with an amused expression.

"Because I love you." The guy declares with an honest tone as he glanced at his girlfriend with nothing but sincerity in his eyes.

"Nicely done," she responds with a genuine smile before turning back to the road as a thick layer of fog starts to surround them. "What is with all the fog?"

Violet watches with a confused expression as she observes the fog that appeared out of nowhere. A dark feeling settled over Violet that had her looking at her surrounding with sharper eyes as she had a feeling that something would jump out of the darkness.

"It'll clear in a second..." the guy responded absentmindedly as he watched the road more carefully since the thick layer of fog showed up.

As she felt the overwhelming sense of Death. She knew was coming from the two people in the SUV, she looked back to the vehicle. But as soon as she did that a shadowed figure appeared quietly out of the darkness of the Back Road with inhuman speed and stood in front of the car. Violet let out a gasp as she watched with wide eyes anticipating the terrible accident that would happen.

"Watch out!" the woman screamed as she noticed the figure standing in the middle of the road, causing the guy behind the wheel to slam on the breaks in an attempt to not hit the figure.

The sound of their frightened screams echoed through the dark night. As the car hit the shadowed figure the windshield shattered from the weight of his body before his body fell to hit the floor.

Violet watched with wide eyes in horror as the figure got hit, in an attempt to quiet down her screams she covered her mouth. Her body had become frozen with terror watching the traumatizing scene. Violet visibly flinched as the shadowed figure victim collapsed to the floor with his limbs bent in unusual ways.

"Are you okay?" The guy question his scared girlfriend when the vehicle had finally stopped skidding across the pavement.

"We just hit someone! Oh my god!" the woman exclaimed as she gripped her hair with an expression of panic on her face.

Fae (TVD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें