43. 50's Dance

"Me and the girls are gonna head to my place to get ready and I think the guys are just gonna pick us up there before heading over to the dance," Violet told Stefan as they walked out of their last period.

"Okay, I'll come with the guys to pick you guys up," he said.

"Alright, bye I love you," she said kissing him.

"Bye I love you too. Text me when you get home okay?" he said, opening her door.

"Okay," she said with a smile because of how much he cared for her, and gave him one last kiss goodbye before driving off.

Once Stefan watched her car drive out of the parking lot he sped home.

~Salvatore Boarding House~

When Stefan got home he figured he could get ready for the dance in a couple of hours so he poured himself a drink and sat down on the couch thinking about how to tell who the vampire watching Violet was.

Damon came downstairs to get himself some more bourbon since he had been drowning his sorrows all day since coming home and smelling Violet's sweet scent all over his brother's sheets.

But when he went to their living room he saw Stefan sitting on the couch looking deep in thought.

"What's got you thinking so hard?" he asked pouring himself some bourbon.

"Do you know of any new vampires in town?" Stefan questioned.

"Not that I know of. Why?" Damon said confused.

"There was a vampire today watching Violet today and I have a feeling that he's gonna come back tonight at the school dance.." Stefan said.

"Then how about I come to the dance and we kill him before he can harm Violet," Damon told him before downing the rest of his drink and heading upstairs.

Stefan spent the next few hours writing in his journal and getting ready before he and Damon left to go to Violet's house.

~Gilbet Residence~

"Vi I need money for the pizza!" Jeremy shouted up the stairs when he saw the pizza delivery guy at the door.

"It's on the table!" Violet shouted back.

"Here you go. Keep the change." Jeremy said giving the delivery guy a $20 and accepting the 2 pizzas from him.

"Thanks. Why don't you invite me in?" he tried compelling Jeremy.

But before Jeremy could respond you could hear the sound of a car pulling up into the driveway.

"Forget I was here." the delivery guy said thinking the compulsion worked then he sped away before Stefan and Damon could see him.

"Hey is Blue ready yet?" Damon asked as he and Stefan walked into the house.

"No they're all upstairs still getting ready but the guys are all here and so is the pizza," Jeremy told them.

"We're ready what do you think?" Violet asked as she, Bonnie, and Caroline all came down the stairs.

The Girl's Outfits.