2. First Day of School

As she and Jeremy pulled up to the school she was blasting music (Confident by Justin Bieber) while singing along to it with Jeremy. All of the people in the schoolyard turned to watch as she got out of the car. It wasn't a secret that she was the hottest girl in school but she was also the most badass and caring person at school that everybody knew.

There were some jealous of her, but they were never mean or rude to her because she was always nice to them so everyone was nice to her. However, if she hears that someone messes with Jeremy then it was fair game and all hell would break loose. But nobody dared to do that again after the first time.

~Flashback~ *This is after the Fates granted her wish*

Violet was talking with her friends and joking around when she suddenly had the irresistible urge to go find Jeremy. It was like an alarm went off in her head and it was screaming 'JER IS IN TROUBLE' so naturally she went along with it and followed to where the voice led her. Her friends (Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, and Matt) following her trying to ask her where she was going but getting no response in return which had them looking at each other a little worried. What she saw made her blood boil. Her little brother Jeremy getting pushed around by five football Jocks (more like douchebags).

"Yo, what are you doing?" Tyler asked the jocks

"Hey leave him alone he's just a kid." Matt said trying to get them to stop

"What's wrong with you get off him!" Care and Bonnie shouted

But when none of that worked Violet's temper finally snapped.

"HEY!!!" she shouted her eyes full of hell-fire that nobody's ever seen before and her fists clenched. You could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

The jocks stopped what they were doing to look at her.

"Whoo look what we got here fellas. If it isn't Miss Violet the hottest girl in school. Did you come over here to ask me out?" the one who looked like the leader of the group said to her eyeing her up and down with hungry eyes.

Which made Tyler and Matt clench their fists to stop themselves from attacking him (because teammate or not it was a well-known fact that nobody disrespected Violet Gilbert without being at the receiving end of Tyler or Matt's fists. Not that Violet knew since they didn't want her worrying).

"No dickhead I came over here because that kid you were pushing around right there is my brother. And NOBODY messes with MY brother" She declared (a little too calmly for her friend's liking) with a smile that promised nothing but pain.

The jocks got a little frightened but their egos were much too big (unlike their dicks) for them to back down now.

"Ooooh hear that boys? Little miss princess is gonna teach us a lesson." the leader said trying (but failing) to appear calm.

Especially since everyone in town knew that Grayson Gilbert taught his daughter how to fight (he tried teaching Elena but she didn't want to get "all dirty" as she put it). Then once he taught her everything he knew he sent her to go and master 11 different Martial Arts (which she did by her own choice since she wanted to learn more) mastering them all before the age of 15.

Faster than anyone could see Violet threw a right hook to the douchebag's face that had him knocked out and sprawled on the floor in seconds. About five seconds before this happened Tyler quickly took out his phone sensing that shit was about to go down.

"Come on boys you wanted a lesson right? Well, let me teach you one." she said to the rest of the Jocks. The remaining four attacked her all at once and one by one she took them out knocking them out cold. By the time she was done (which was 20 seconds later) kicking their asses about half the school was in a circle around them watching as the beautiful Violet Star Gilbert kicked the asses of 5 of the strongest guys in the school while wearing 3 inch heels and without breaking a sweat or breaking a nail.