4. Zach and The Grill

"Hey Violet, what are you doing here?" Zach asked her as he saw her walking into the living room.

"Hey Zach. I just came here to drop Stefan off. Dang I forgot how nice it looked in here." she replied.

""Oh Stefan before I forget, me and my friends are going to the Grill tonight do you want to come with us? I can pick you up if you need. If it's alright with Zach" she said as she turned to look at Stefan and Zach with a questioning look on her face.

"Sure I'd love to go. Its okay you don't have to pick me up though, The Grill isn't that far from here and I like walking." Stefan said after looking at Zach with amusement in his eyes since he didn't really need Zach's permission to do anything.

"Okay cool. Here give me your phone number and I'll text you the time we're meeting there." she said while holding out her phone for him to put his number into.

Once he put his number in and made a contact he gave her phone back to her.

"Oh look at the time I got to go right now. But I'll see you later. Bye Zach." she said to them as Stefan started walking her out to her car.

Once she unlocked her car Stefan opened her door for her, which caused her to smile at him in thanks.

"Bye Stefan I'll see you later." she said as she got in her car.

"Bye Violet." he said as he closed the door for her.

POV Stefan

As I watched her drive away I smiled because I knew I would see her later. When I got back inside I was instantly questioned by Zach.

"What are you doing here Uncle Stefan? Why are you back and why are you hanging around Violet Gilbert?" Zach said. I could see that Zach cared about Violet (In a familial way).

"I don't know Zach but ever since I was here last May, I have felt this pull that made me stay here, and I didn't know what that pull was leading me to until I saw Violet today. That's when I found out that I felt a pull to her so I'm gonna stay here to figure out why I feel a pull towards her. Don't worry I'm not going to hurt her." I said lying as if I wasn't staying because I didn't think I could live without Violet in my life after having just met her.

Which is pretty ridiculous Stefan thought since he spent 160 years living without her but it's different now and he wanted to find out why.

"Okay fine I can't do anything to stop you from seeing her but please don't hurt her and I don't mean physically I mean emotionally. Lord knows that she could take you in a fight with one hand tied behind her back." Zach said before walking away before I could question him.

This confused me a lot but I'll make sure to question Zach later about that.

POV 3rd Person

~The Grill~

"His name is Stefan Salvatore. He lives with his Uncle at the old Salvatore Boarding House. He hasn't lived here since he was young. Military Family, so they moved around a lot. He's a Gemini, and his favorite color is blue." Caroline listed off to their group (Tyler, Bonnie, and Matt) as they waited for Violet to arrive.

"You got all that in one day?" Bonnie questioned with an expression of amusement on her face.

"Please, I got all that between third and fourth period." Caroline said with a proud smile on her face.

"If I'm gonna play matchmaker between him and Vi I have to know that he'll be good for her. And besides with what you and Matt have told me about how he was staring at her with puppy dog eyes in History I've got to move fast." she told them about her new ship (Please comment and help me come up with a ship name between Stefan Salvatore and Violet Star Gilbert)