35. Adopted?!

The next morning Violet woke up to the sound of her alarm clock at 7 am (Saturday).

"Babe, wake up I want to go through some of the things in the safe today," Violet whispered to Stefan making him wake up.

"Okay," he muttered sleepily before speeding around her room so that they were both properly dressed.

Her Outfit

His Outfit

His Outfit

They had been looking through her safe for about an hour when she came across a folder that looked different than the rest

They had been looking through her safe for about an hour when she came across a folder that looked different than the rest. She looked through it and she saw adoption papers with her name on them.

She would've kept looking through it but she needed answers and she needed them now so instead she decided to ask her omniscience self.

~Omniscience Vision~

"What do you wish to know young one?" Athena asked her.

"Am I adopted?" Violet questioned.

"Yes," Athena answered.

"Who are my biological parents?" Violet asked.

"Your father is John Gilbert and your mother is Isobel Saltzman Nee Flemming," Athena said.

"That's why I feel a familial bond with Alaric Saltzman right because he's technically my stepfather?" Violet asked.

"Correct," Athena stated

"Thank you for your wisdom," Violet said respectfully as she bowed and pulled herself out of her vision.

~End of Omniscience~

"Wow, didn't see that one coming" she muttered to herself getting Stefan's attention. He had been getting them some coffee so he didn't even see that she went into her Omniscience vision.

"You didn't see what coming?" he asked handing her a cup of coffee while he drank one of his own.

"Turns out I'm adopted and my uncle is really my father. Not to mention that Alaric Saltzman is my Stepfather. Damn my life is really fucked up." Violet said shaking her head.