46. Opening the Tomb

"Whew! That was so much fun. This is why we decided to make this a monthly thing." Violet said as they all walked into the house holding their new dresses.

"Thank god we did. My favorite part is always when we get our nails done." Bonnie said, admiring her new purple nails.

"Mine is the hair," Jenna said, looking at her freshly cut and styled hair in the mirror.

"Well, mine is the shopping," Caroline said, putting her dress down on the couch and making sure it won't wrinkle.

"Yeah? Well, mine is spending the day with my favorite girls." Violet said with a happy smile, knowing what was coming her way.

"BOO!" All three of them yelled at her.

"You can't say something like that after our answers. Now, it makes us all look bad." Jenna chastised with a faux upset expression as Bonnie and Caroline nodded in agreement.

"Fine fine, then my favorite part is the food," Violet said, smiling with her hands up in a surrendering motion.

"What time is it?" Violet asked as they all headed to the kitchen to have a little snack.

"7:37 pm," Caroline said, checking her phone.

"Why?" Jenna questioned as she opened a bag of chips.

"Because Stefan and Damon are coming over at 8 so I can open the tomb. Which reminds me, Bonnie, do you mind giving me a drop of blood to make it easier to do the spell?" she asked the Bennett witch.

"Yeah, bring a knife, and I can cut myself there because Grams said she wanted to come and watch you take down the spell. Apparently, a Fae taking down a powerful witch's spell isn't something you see every day." Bonnie told her, rolling her eyes and causing them all to laugh.

"Can you imagine how dull my life would be if I hadn't come back to take care of you guys?" Jenna joked referring to the whole supernatural world thing.

"Speaking of your life, I hear that a certain history teacher has something going on," Bonnie said with a knowing look.

"Ooh, I bet that's where you've been all those nights you said you wouldn't be home till late at night," Violet said with an accusing finger pointing at her aunt.

"Spill everything. Everyone at school is already talking about how the new history teacher is a fine specimen. Students went from dreading history to showing up before the bell." Caroline added with a smirk.

"Well, he has been a complete gentleman, but we've only been on a couple of dates and haven't gotten that far yet. We decided that we would take it slow because we both had kinda crappy relationships before, and we don't want to rush into things." Jenna explained to them.

"Ugh, don't even remind me of Logan Scumfell. I am so glad that I killed him. But it's good that you're taking it slow with Ric. It shows how much you've really matured. Mom would be so proud of you." Violet praised her aunt with a proud smile on her face.

"Yeah, and you know what? I think you guys look really cute together," Bonnie added.

"Oooh, now I get to make a ship name for you. How about Jalaric?" Caroline asked.

"It sounds kinda weird, but I think it's the best we can get with Jenna Sommers and Alaric Saltzman," Jenna said after trying to think about a better mixture of their names.

"Alright ladies, so it's settled, we're all rooting for team Jalaric," Violet told Bonnie and Caroline, making them all nod their heads in agreement while Jenna shhead at their silliness.

~Time Skip to After Stefan and Damon came to the Gilbert House~

"Okay, so Caroline and Bonnie will drive to get Grams while Stefan, Damon, and I will head over to the tomb so they can clear the debris that's blocking the tom Oh, and Jer said he would be meeting us there because he's with Anna right now." Violet explained to everyone.