59. "I love you Dammy" 🔞

Warning: Smut (If you don't like it then don't read it)

"So why do you think she wants us to go to our old house?" Damon questioned his brother who was getting a few drinks out of the fridge for Violet while Damon grabbed a cooler and an ice pack to make sure her drinks stayed cold.

"I don't know. Maybe she found something else while exploring the grounds. I wouldn't be surprised if she spent all day there." Stefan said shrugging as he put a cherry coke, a water bottle, and a few bottles of juice into the cooler.

"Ready?" Stefan questioned as he picked up the cooler.

"Yup, let's go," Damon said as he grabbed his car keys and walked out the door.

Their drive didn't take too long. The whole ride there they rode in comfortable silence but there was still the tense air that surrounded them because they were both nervous as to how their talk with Violet was going to go.

They knew they couldn't hold off the talk any longer and now it was finally time for them to admit that Damon had feelings for her too. The brothers were just unsure of how she would react.

"Are you sure that we're in the right place?" Stefan asked his brother confused as they both took in the once dead area.

The grass that used to be dead was now green with beautiful flowers sprouting out of it. And what used to be a dirt road was now a stunning driveway.

"Holy shit!" Damon gasped when they both saw the large house that now stood on the grounds of their old childhood home.

Damon parked the car next to Violet's car which had a nervous-looking Violet standing next to it with a sheepish smile on her beautiful face.

"When? How? What?" Stefan asked not sure of which question to ask first.

"Uh well, I did it today while I was practicing my magic out here and don't worry I am fine. The magic wasn't too hard since it was me connecting with Mother Nature." She explained with a small smile when she saw that they were about to ask questions when she said she used her magic to build it.

"You mean to tell me that you could just build a house easy peasy with no problem at all?" Damon asked her with an incredulous expression on his face.

"Well, it did take some time to figure out what I wanted the outside to look like. Same thing with the inside, but in the end I just ended up making it up with us three in mind. So whatever is inside it is a combination of all of our interests and whatever kind of designs we like. I definitely expect a bar to be inside there somewhere." She said with a smile as she touched some of the flowers in a bush that was next to her.

She was shocked when she looked up and she met two pairs of eyes that looked at her with such strong emotions that she had to look away to stop herself from blushing but there was no way for her to hide the smile that made its way onto her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She muttered, still looking down, playing with the ring that Stefan had given her.

Damon gently grasped her chin with his thumb and index finger and started tilting her head up so she could meet his eyes.

"We're looking at you like this because what you did was extremely thoughtful and amazing. You're amazing and don't downplay any of this. You deserve all of the praise that we give you." Damon said making sure to emphasize each and every word so that she knew that he meant it and judging by the hitch in her breath she could tell that he meant it.

"He's right, you tend to downplay all of your good deeds. You deserve recognition and I promise that we will spend forever making sure you get all of the praise you'll ever need." Stefan added as he placed his hand on the small of her back.