12. Talk With Damon

When they went to school the next day it was pretty normal. But apparently, the rumor about Stefan and Violet's date had gotten around. And of course, there were a lot of jealous people.

The most jealous one was a football jock named Liam Fell. Since middle school, he has been pining after Violet, but she always turned him down. He was too arrogant for her taste.

And the number of times that Matt Tyler or Jer had to punch him because he wouldn't stop leaving her alone was too much.

Liam was playing catch with a few other football guys. He had been in a bad mood ever since he heard about Violet going out with the new guy

So when Liam saw Violet and Stefan talking in front of the school, he thought it was his chance to show Violet that she made the wrong choice.

Liam caught the football that was thrown at him by his friend and he got an idea. He threw the football right at Stefan who wasn't looking his way. He thought the ball would hit Stefan in the head and embarrass him, but he was wrong.

Stefan sensed the ball coming his way and quickly turned around and caught it, not only impressing Violet but also everyone else that saw. Stefan turned to look at who was through the ball and he saw Liam looking at him with an angered expression.

Stefan saw how Liam looked at his Violet and got a little pissed off. Stefan threw the ball back, and he added a little vampire strength just to embarrass Liam and to show him who's boss.

When Liam caught the ball he was thrown back a little by how much force there was. He looked up at Stefan shocked, while everyone who saw what happened whispered about how impressive that throw was.

"That was really hot," Violet commented when they started walking to their class.

Stefan laughed a little, "Oh please, that was nothing." he said trying to be modest.

"That was definitely nothing. Hey, why don't you try out for our football team? They sure could use the help. And I bet Matt and Tyler would help you out." Violet tried convincing him.

"Hmm how about I think about it," he told her as he interlaced their fingers together and brought her hand up to his lips to press a kiss to it. He didn't want to say no to her since he thought about how this might help him bond with Matt and Tyler.

"What about you? Are you doing any extracurriculars?" he asked her as they got their things out of their lockers for the next period and when he saw that Violet got her things out he quickly took her things out of her hands and held them for her.

"As a matter of fact, I am. I am a co-captain of the cheerleading team," she said with a proud smile on his face.

Stefan felt his pants get a little tighter when he imagined her in a cheerleading uniform, but he quickly shook those thoughts away. He didn't want to rush her he wanted to take things slow and he definitely didn't want to have a hard-on in the middle of the school day.

"Who's your other co-captain?" he asked her when they sat down in their class

"Caroline of course. Who else would be able to handle a whole cheer squad?" she asked with a little giggle.

~The Grill~

"So tell us, Vi, how was your date?" Bonnie asked

"Yeah come on Star, I bet you guys kissed, didn't you? Oh my god did you guys sleep together?" Caroline gushed.

"Caroline low your voice and no we did not sleep together," Violet whispered with a blush on her cheeks, while looking around to make sure that nobody heard Caroline.