Tears rolled down my cheeks, tears that I tried to hold back, tears that have the name Harry written across them. I held my mouth shut, struggling to keep inside the sobs. My heart burned inside my chest, or the last pieces of her that were left.

"You were so stubborn, you never listened to any of us. Now you got yourself in this position and it doesn't only hurt you but us also. You knew he was dangerous. You knew he did nothing but hurt you all the damn time yet you stayed with him." Zayn words cut like knifes as he spoke.

"I'm sorry!" I burst, making them both give me a bewildered, sad look. More tears streamed down my stained cheeks. "I'm sorry that I fell in love with him and that for once I wanted to be dedicated only to him! I'm sorry that I followed my heart and got myself like this! I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to do everything you say and go through every problem! I'm sorry for not being who you want me to be!" my voice came out strong and it only hurt my throat even more, but I had to say those things.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything, love." Louis cooed softly.

"How could you fall in love with the man that always got you hurt?" Zayn asked, giving me a strange look.

"I did, okay? And now I'm like this. You can't change what happened, neither can I. You can't make me forget about him just like that because I fucking fell in love with him." I sighed heavily at the end.

"You should have listened to me that day." Zayn insisted.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I said and layed on my side. I'm sorry for everything I caused or Harry caused. I'm sorry that I got so many people in danger because I wanted to be with Harry. I'm sorry that I was blinded and I couldn't see what a liar the man I loved was.

Zayn sighed and walked over the bed before taking a seat next to me. He brought his arm around me and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry for talking to you like that. I'm just here if you need anything, okay?" he said gently, his face very close to mine.

"Yeah." I murmured.

He kissed my cheek before getting off the bed. "I'll be downstairs if you need me." Louis informed before they both left the room.

I sighed and wiped under my eyes. I was supposed not to cry. I didn't want to cry any more. I pushed the covers to the side and got off the bed before walking towards the door. I opened it quietly and went to sit on the stairs. I wrapped my arms around my legs as I eavesdropped at Louis and Zayn talking about me.

"She's shattered..Last night she wanted to cry, but she kept it all in..she was sobbibg all night..." Louis muttered, sounding sad.

"He literally fucked it up this time..there's no going back now if she gave up on him. She was the only one who would support him till death and now she's done. That says a lot about what a jerk he is." Zayn said, sounding more frustrated than before.

"What are we going to do now? The light inside of her is gone. She can't feel much. Her love for him is gone for good." Louis said desperatedly.

"She was the strongest of all of us..She survived so much.."

"What am I going to do now, Zayn? I can't go to Harry...I can't leave her here. She needs my help." Louis sighed.

"You go, we will stay here. She has me, Niall, Hannah, Grace, Ashton, Calum and Emily. She'll get through this. I still believe in her." Zayn assured.

I'm not strong anymore.

"I believe in her too. She never gave up on trying. She will come out of the darkness again." Louis sounded proud.