"No! You know me better than anyone! You know I would never do that to you!" he said, green eyes showing pain.

"I don't know you, Harry." I let a light laugh that didn't even come from the heart. "I don't really know you at all. You were a good player, and I lost the game." I said, shrugging. My bones felt heavier in my empty body and for a moment I just wanted to crawl.

"I wasn't playing any fucking game!" he exclaimed. "My love for you was never a lie or a joke! You know that I truly love you! Please don't deny it!" his voice cracked at the end.

Wow..he looked so broken..Was I like this when I begged him to stay with me or when he hurt me every time?

I stared at him without saying a word. I didn't know if he loves me. I didn't know what to think. Every moment we shared seemed a lie to me. I couldn't just forgive him again. Nothing inside of me told me that he's innocent and that he deserves another chance.

"Do you love me, Rebecca?" he sobbed, emerald green eyes burning with tears.

I couldn't reply. I couldn't take the words out of my mouth. I wasn't ready. My heart ached, screaming at me to say yes.

"Rebecca, do you love me?" he repeated. He was so desperate, you could see it in his teary eyes, hesr it in his shakey voice, feel it in his sad aura that surrounded him.

"Answer me!" he yelled, more tears staining his shirt.

"No, I don't." I finally said, my voice coming out as a whisper.

His eyes widened and he suddenly kneeled down in front of me, placing his hands on my hips and leaning his head against my stomach. "No...I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Rebecca..Please don't say that...please..I know you love me..I know you do.." he sobbed and my own eyes started watering.

No more tears for this man, Rebecca. He's not worth it.

I swallowed down my tears and ran my hands through his curly hair. "Don't try anymore, Harry...it's pointless.." I murmured.

"But I love you..I can't let you go.." he cried, his tears staining my sweats.

"You gave me more than one reasons to leave, Harry.."

"Don't leave me..Please..I'm on my knees, Rebecca, please I'm nothing without you!" he cried even harder.

I gently tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go. "Harry, let go of me." I said quietly.

He didn't. He held me even tighter. "No. I don't want you to go. I don't want to let you go." he said through clenched teeth.

"Stop, Harry. There's nothing you can do to keep me here. It's over. We're over." I said and he finally let go. He looked up at me with puffy, red eyes and flushed cheeks.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered and sniffled.

I didn't say anything as I walked past him and opened the closet. I took out my suitcase and started packing my stuff. I knew I should never come here. I knew all this thing with the plan was pointless.

Harry still stood on his knees, his back facing me as he stared down at the floor. It was odd, finally leaving him. I thought we would stick together no matter what. But I was wrong.

"Why won't you let me explain?" he growled.

"It won't fix things." I mumbled as I folded my last tee.

"You say that because you don't know." he said and stood up before turning to look at me.

"I don't want to know." I said sharply, growing impatient. Every word he said was pointless to me. Nothing mattered anymore.