"Stop." she raised her hand. She was surprisingly calm and it worried me. "Stop lying to me, Harry. Just stop trying to cover it up with lies because it won't make anything better." she sounded so strong, it was strange.

"Rebecca let me explain." I begged, taking a few steps towards her.

"I don't want you to explain. That text told me everything. Everything you've been hiding from me all this time. That's why you were ignoring me. It all makes sense." she hissed.

"No, no, no, it's not like that!" I claimed, raising my voice.

She stared up at me with coldness in her eyes. I couldn't read through her. I couldn't see any kind of emotion. She was so...distant. She was so different, it worried me. She would be crying right now, but she isn't. She would be screaming at me right now, but she isn't. She would be throwing things everywhere, but she isn't. I know how my Rebecca would react, but this is not my Rebecca.

"Rebecca I swear, I didn't cheat on you, you have to believe me!" I begged, my eyes flitting back and forth into hers, begging for her to give me a chance to explain. I can't let her believe that I cheated on her. No, I just can't. Told you you were going to get caught!

"It's over Harry." she shocked me by saying, her voice low. "It's all over." she shook her head gently, making my heart break as the pain wrecked every inch of it down.

"What do you mean?" I asked worried, my voice shakey, my eyes wide. "A-are you breaking up on me?"

A few seconds passed and she didn't reply, making my heart shake with anxiety. Please don't do this, Rebecca. Please don't leave me..

She suddenly nodded, making my heart fall down to my stomach. "Yes."

Rebecca's POV

His eyes started watering as guilt and pain flashed behind his eyes. Weird, that sight should've made me want to cry and comfort him, but it doesn't. I don't feel the need to hug him and tell him everything is going to be okay. I just stared at him, drowning in his own guilt and regrets, in his own lies and mistakes.

"No, no, no, Rebecca, you can't do this to me..You can't leave me like this.." tears rolled down his cheeks and his lower lip was trembling.

Something pinched my heart but I didn't feel pain. The sight was surely sad, but it didn't make me feel bad. I didn't feel anything to be honest. I was numb. As if I had drank countless bottles of vodka and the alcohol had numbed the pain. As if I didn't have a soul. As if I never felt in love with this man.

"Please, please, please let me explain," he begged with more tears running down his cheeks as he placed his hands on my shoulders. His touch didn't even make my skin tingle as it always did. It felt cold.

"No, Harry." I muttered. There was nothing he could explain. I knew. I knew what he did. That's what those nightmares meant. They were telling me the truth. The demon was right that he would hurt me again. Louis, Zayn and all my friends were right about me wasting my time on this man.

I should have never followed my heart because I only got her broken. Multiple times. And I never learned. But now? Now I know. I know that this man didn't deserve my love or a single second of my time, because he simply didn't awknowledge it or show that he was glad about it.

"I didn't cheat on you! I didn't! You know I love you, more than anything! You know that I can't live without you! Why would I ever do that to you?!" he raised his voice, desperate to make me believe him.

"Maybe you never loved me. You said you don't love anyone. Maybe what you felt wasn't love. Maybe it was pity for me. Maybe you were just making fun of me and playing with me." the words felt odd as they escaped my lips.