"I wonder how does it feel...to have this thing in your system." I admitted, looking up at him.

"It's not that different. It's just..better. But it can control your feelings and you know, make you a monster..like I was.." he looked down at the end.

I nodded and looked down at it. "It's only the first part of the three...We need to find the other two and we'll have the cure." I said.

"We're going to sneak into the hospital in three days. But I need you to call that girl and tell her to come."

"Yeah, I'll find her number right now." I said, fishing my phone from my pocket. I dialed Liam's number and called him, waiting patiently for him to answer. Seconds passed and he didn't, so I just ended the call.

"He's not answering." I shook my head.

"Call him again later, now we need to check these files out."

Two hours passed and we read every paper that was in the two files. It said everything about the hospital, the ingredients, the influences that are caused to a person's body and the worst part? It had all the experiments that they did on young teenagers, describing everything with every detail. It was terrible and it sent chills all over me.

These people have destroyed more than five thousand teenagers' lives and they still haven't stop. They won't stop. And dr.Royals is leading the way. I know that Harry wants him dead, and I know that he won't hesitate to kill him, but to be honest, as terrible it is, I don't care. Dr.Royals is responsible that all these scientists keep doing experiments and we need to stop him. Well..Harry needs.

"This is horrible." I mumbled, shaking my head and throwing the paper on the bed. "I can't believe this." I said, holding my hand in both my hands.

"Now you understand why I want to kill them all." Harry muttered from beside me.

"They're disgusting." I hissed and stood from the bed. "How can they do this to innocent kids? How can they be so heartless? They all deserve the worst." I said, pacing back and forth.

"Exactly." Harry agreed, still sitting on the bed with his legs crossed.

"I better call Liam again." I said and reached for my phone.

I dialed his number and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

But still no answer.

I threw my phone on the bed with a frustrated sigh. "He's not picking it up." I said, hiding my face in my hands.

"Calm down, why are you so stressed now?" Harry said.

"Because every minute that passes another kid is tortured in that lab." I said firmly, pulling my hands away from my face. "And the fact that that man said that there were volunteers?" I let a sarcastic laugh. "Is he fucking kidding me? No one would believe that teenagers volunteered to be used for experiments that can possible kill them in a second."

His phone started vibrating and he reached to grab it from the nightstand. He looked at the screen and pressed his lips tightly before getting off the bed.

"I have to take this, I'll be back. Try to call Liam again, okay?" he said, putting his shoes on.

I nodded, the curiosity inside of me growing strong. He's still hiding things from me. I turned my head away when he left the room and reached for my phone. My eyes landed on the bottle that was filled with the neon blue liquid and determination flooded through me.

I dialed his number and pressed the phone to my ear, waiting impatiently. Come on Liam, pick it up, pick it up.

He suddenly answered on the third ring. "Hello?"