I sighed and nodded again. "Okay, I'll try my best. Is there anything else I can do to help?" I asked.

He smirked. "Yeah, there is."

"What is it?"

"Take your clothes off and I'll show you." he winked.

I laughed and shook my head in amusement. "God, you're so horny." I muttered and got off the bed.

"Oh come on, don't act like you don't want it!"

"I do, but it's late and I'm tired. We got plenty of time tomorrow, mrs.Styles." I winked before turning around and heading in the bathroom.

I stepped in and as I was about to close the door, Harry suddenly came in like a flash and slammed the door shut before grabbing my arm and pulling me to him. He pressed roughly his lips against mine, making my knees go weak.

I loved that he was such a man. I loved that he took control and just went on with his feelings. He moved forward, making me move backwards until the back of my legs hit the counter. He placed his handw on my thighs to lift me up before placing me on the countertop.

"You can't get away from me so easily, mrs.Williams." he mumbled against my lips, causing me to giggle.

I pulled back and smirked at him. "Looks like you're finally right, mr.Styles."

He smirked back before placing his hands on my hips and kissing me again. I had my hands on his tensed shoulders before I moved them up to his hair, my fingers tugging at his curls.

"We won't take it too far if you don't want.." he said.

My stomach twisted in an overwhelming way and by the way my cheeks flushed and my heart pounded louder I knew I surely didn't want him to stop.

"No. I want you." I said and he broke the kiss.

His hands tugged the hem of my shirt before lifting it up my neck. I raised my hands and pulled it over my head. He unclasped my bra but I didn't even feel shy when he looked down at my breasts. He took his shirt off and his six pack made me bite my lip. He moved from between my legs and unzipped his jeans before pulling them down his ankles and stepping out of them. I hopped down from the countertop and stripped from my jeans and panties. He turned on the water in the large bath, filling it with hot water. I stared at his muscular body as he moved around the room, dropping some aromatic oils in the water that created bubbles and foam.

"You're coming?" he smirked at me as he took off his boxers and stepped in the bath.

I smiled before entering the bath. The hot water felt nice against my skin and I layed down. The bath was so big, that four people could easily lay in here without feeling uncomfortable. It was more of like a hot tub and I liked it.

"Your hair is so long," he said, playing with a strand of my hair.

I smiled. "Yours too." I said, ruffling his hair.

He laughed. "I don't want a to have a haircut yet." he said.

"I like it that way, you look like Tarzan." I teased.

He laughed again and the sound just made my heart flutter. "A very, very sexy Tarzan." he corrected.

I laughed at that and nodded. "Yeah. My sexy Tarzan." I wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed his jaw.

"Babe, you're teasing me now, aren't you?" he shivered. I knew that that was his sweet spot and I couldn't help but kiss him again there.

"You started it, let me finish it." I mumbled, kissing his jawline. My body was now craving for his touch and the pull I felt inside of me was amazing.