I nodded. "Yeah."

"If you don't feel ready just tell me, I'll go on my own."

"No, no, I want to go."

"Alright. The next one will be kind of...difficult, for you." he said slowly.

I frowned and looked at him. "What do you mean?"

He pressed his lips tightly before turning to look at me. "You'll have to carry a gun with you."

I gave him a strange look. "What?! Why?" I asked shocked.

"Because things might be even more difficult than we expect it to be. And I need to make sure you'll have something with you that will protect you."

"I have you."

"I promised I will keep you safe and I meant it, but if there are too many, I'll have to knock them out and you might need to give me a hand."

"By killing someone?! Forget it, Harry, I'm not gonna kill anyone." I said determined.

"Fine, don't kill, just make sure they get hurt. Shoot their leg or their arm so they can't use their gun against you." He said simply.

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't think I can do that, Harry. I've never used a gun before."

"You just shoot, I'll make sure the bullet hits the mens' arms or legs." he looked down.

"How are you going to do that?" I asked.

"I can control an object's gravity, now will you let me finish what I was saying?"

My eyes widened in surprise. "Really? You can?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yes."

"Wow..." I murmured. The memory of Harry taking his shirt of and throwing it to a branch of a tree from meters away flashed behind my eyes. Wow, that was so long ago...

"Yeah, now, tomorrow we have to go to three people to take informations out of them. Just so you know, I'll have to be tough, so there is going to be a punch then and there." he said casually.

"Just don't kill anyone and I'm okay with it." I assured and pulled my hands away from his shoulder.

There was a pause and he tensed before continuing. "I will need you to search for that doctor's family. I found out that the girl you hanged out with that night is his nephew. Liam is just a friend."

"You're saying about Ariana." I muttered.

"Yes. She went to New York and I'm sure she knows some stuff. I want you to find her number and call her, tell her that you came to Chicago, invite her for a coffee or whatever and then I can compel her to tell me what I need," he said, moving his hands, green eyes locked on mine.

"So you need me to lie to her? I still feel terrible for what happened that night." I said.

"It wasn't you that killed that guy, alright? I did. Now stop reminding me that." he said cooly, looking away.

I sighed and there was a silence for a few seconds.

"Will you do it?" he asked.

I nodded. "Fine. When do you want her to come?" I said, bringing my other leg on the bed.

"In two days, if it's possible. If it's not, until Saturday, tops. I can't waste any more time. I need to find the cure and where is the other experiment lab that might have boys held in there as soon as I can." he said, sadness flashing momentarily behind his eyes.