The rest of the crew also comes and settles down. 

The dining table was filled with lots of food.

At the end of the dinner, Luffy satisfied went fishing with Chopper and Usopp.

That satisfaction only lasted 10 minutes and Luffy went back to Kitchen to annoy his cook.

The ship storage was almost emptied until they finally came across an Island. 

"An Island at 9 o'clock."

Pulling down the sails and ready to dock the ship somewhere where their ship can't be seen. They don't want to grab attention. 

And bringing a pregnant man is literally asking for people to look at me!

Luffy still wanted to go... 

so finally giving up they decided to take Luffy with them, but on a condition...

Nami and Usopp had creepy smiles as they dragged Luffy into Nami's room. 

After some moments Nami and Usopp came outside with a woman.

Huh?

A woman with long black hair was wearing a long floral dress. She was wearing a familiar straw hat. Her bump was out...

She looked like a fragile pregnant woman...

"Luffy?"

"Yohoho... Captain-san looks like a woman, a beautiful one at that."

Everyone was complimenting Luffy except Sanji

Sanji was the only one who was quiet. Tears and snorts were on his face...

Why does his captain look like a woman...

why couldn't those drags also look so pretty?

The trauma from his last 2 years seems to flash through his eyes. He wouldn't be so terrified if those Drags were also so good-looking.

"Wah!"

"What is wrong with the love cook?"

Robin had a creepy smile...

"Maybe he is questioning his sexuality?"

"No, no... My heart only belongs to the lovely ladies. And currently, Luffy is a lady, so he should be treated like one."

Sanji proudly declared.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night!"

The crew disembarked the ship.

Luffy was pretty comfortable with the dress. The shorts make him feel rather suffocated and he normally wears a red cardigan. 

Before disembarking Luffy grabbed his long black coat, wearing it on top of his floral dress

They enter a small village.