- 27 - Water Park

Zacznij od początku

"Alright, alright, I can imagine. Let's go to the park already." Khan grabbed my hand and led me in.

We changed our clothes in the locker room but Chon had to go to the cabin for whatever reason.

"Hey, let's go to the steepest slide and who'll scream the loudest will act gay in a pool for little kids." I face-palmed. Khan has the stupidest ideas.

"Their parents will kill us..." Chon muttered.

"Then better don't scream loud, Chon, or we'll force you to kiss Akk in front of them." Two older men approached us.

"P'Ai and P'Nai! What are you doing here?"

"I'm also here on a date with my darling. Right, Hon?" P'Ai bumped into him.

"He's not here, is he?" Chon asked upsetly and they shook their heads.

"Just Miriam brought Pang here." Akk and Chon sweated.

"I told you we shouldn't tell her." Chon whispered to Akk.

"Oh, here you are, guys! Did you think you'll run away from us?!" Pang screamed when she saw me and Khan.

"See?! It's them! Those guys I write fanfiction about!" Khan was confused and I wanted to bury myself somewhere... I shouldn't tell her such personal things...

"Your swimsuit are very nice." Chon looked at Miriam.

"See? Straight guys would never compliment us. You are so sweet, Chon! Unlike these two." She frowned at P'Ai and P'Nai. They shrugged.

"Then let's go to the steepest slide." Khan said and they all nodded. P'Ai, P'Nai and Akk didn't let out any sound. Khan did just because he enjoyed it too much. I didn't scream that loudly but Chon, Pang and Miriam screamed the loudest and we couldn't say who was louder among them.

"You all lost, too bad, Akk, if you don't want Chon to act gay with someone else, you'll have to join him." Khan was so insidious!

"Damn..." Akk muttered and that was like the first time I heard him swear.

We were seriously invading the little pool with babies who were like two years old and their parents were checking up on them on the side. They looked at us like at lunatics.

"Do it, you lost." Khan and P'Nai were really happy about their lost.

Chon blushed and grabbed Akk's hand in the middle of the pool and kissed his cheek. Those parents were putting hands on their kids eyes and cursed them with their eyes.

"Mama, they are smooching-!"

"Don't look, Tay! Nice people wouldn't do it!" Why do they have to be so obnoxious?

Akk and Chon were too embarrassed, they apologized and left.

"Oh come on, that was nothing." Pang said confidently and pressed her lips against Miriam's but this time fathers didn't mind at all and looked.

"What are you doing?! Your child will see it!"

"Oh come on, you don't see same-sex couples every day!" If this is how married couples with kids behave to each other, I'll date Khan like this forever.

Pang and Miriam kissed really passionately even though they just wanted to flex at Chon and Akk or is there any other reason?

But then when we separated and I left space for Khan and Akk to talk, I stayed with Chon and he noticed that something bothered me.

"Wat, is something the matter?" I dived deeper into the water.

"Khan's parents... don't accept me..." He looked shocked.

"I'm so sorry about that... is there a way how to change their mind?"

"No... they want to kick Khan out of their house if he doesn't break up with me... I thought that leaving the problem as it is will be the solution but I can't stop thinking about it."

"Then tell them that your friends are the same! That it's common in this age!"

"You don't understand it, Chon... they'd ban Khan from seeing all of us. They think that I'm the reason that he's into guys... they hate people like us..." I wanted to cry and had to wipe my eye. Chon embraced me and I noticed that Akk did the same to Khan... were they talking about the same thing? I felt so horrible...