Draco for Savannah Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"We finally finished school and we survived the Second Wizarding War. Wow. I'm so glad everything is taken care of now," Savannah smiled.

"So, you aren't mad at me," Draco asked, looking anywhere but at her.

"For doing what the Dark Lord forced you to do? No. I don't like it, but I'm not mad," she replied, hugging him.

"Good, I'm glad," he smiled, hugging her back.

"I can't believe Fred is gone though. He was there for me when me and Ronald got into fights. I'm going to miss him," she said, almost crying.

Draco pulled her into a tighter hug. He sat and held her until she felt as if she could pull herself together.

"I'm going to visit the Weasley's. I might not be welcomed, but I want to see George," she said, walking out of the room.

Draco caught up with her and gave her a kiss, "Be careful my love."

"I will. I promise," she blushed.

She made her way to where the Weasley's house. As she knocked, she heard Mrs. Weasley pull herself together enough to answer the door.

When she opened the door, Savannah could only stutter out a small 'Mrs. Weasley' before sobbing. Molly pulled her into a hug, crying with her. (I'm not crying. I swear. I just have something in my eye. Both of them.) Soon, Ginny and Arthur joined.

"Why don't you come in Savannah? We haven't seen you in a while. And, we are very sorry for Ron's behavior," Molly forced a smile, letting her come in.

"It's fine Mrs. Weasley. I'm just glad you all still treat me as one of your own," you smiled.

"We always will dear," Molly tried to laugh a bit.

George trudged down the stairs to get some food. When Savannah saw him, she tackled him with a hug. George was surprised at first but slowly hugged back, letting tears fall. Savannah let George sit down on the stairs and cuddle her as he cried. (I'M NOT CRYING!) Molly tried to ignore her boy's cries as he sobbed. Ronald came halfway down the stairs, saw Savannah, and seemed a bit shocked.

"S-Savannah," he stuttered, voice sounding hoarse.

She looked up at her old flame and motioned for him to come down to her. When he got to her, she pulled him into the hug that she had with George. Sobs raked through the home once again. Everyone joined the sobbing ones on the stairs and cried with them. George and Molly looked like they had been dragged through the depths of Hell. (I need a hug guys. ;-;)

When Savannah left the Weasley's, she looked like Hell. Draco saw her when she walked in the home they shared and pulled her into a hug.

"Savannah, are you okay," he asked.

"N-No. I-I miss Freddie," she said, voice hoarse.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't stop them," he said, drawing circles in her back.

(GUYS! I'M SOBBING HERE!)

~~Few years later~~

George was still a mess but he had a mini Fred to take care of. Ron and Hermione got together and had their kids. Harry and Ginny got to have babies. But, the most important to Savannah is her child with Draco. He was her world. She now knew why Molly loved taking in kids as her own. Scorpius was the best thing that ever happened to her other than the Weasley's and, of course, Draco.

Sadly, Savannah had to let Scorpius go off to Hogwarts. Which was extremely hard for her. But, she had a lot of time with just her and Draco.

~~After work (Scorpius is still off at Hogwarts)~~

Savannah walked in, hair slightly messy, and she looked perfect in Draco's eyes.

"Is that a wand in your pocket, or are you happy to see me," she teased, walking off to the bathroom.

Draco quickly following behind her said, "I'm definitely happy to see you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been awake for almost 3 days guys. Help me. I need more stuff to write if I'm just not going to sleep. Halp! But I hope you like it! She said I COULD but I didn't HAVE to, so I wrote it anyways. I like it. I hope she does to!

If you want one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

OR

You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

OR

You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~