"Ohh"

"Tell someone to keep it away" yn told boring as he look at her with slightly wide eyes.

"What-why!?"

"I'm allergic to Rose's"

taehyung's face fell hearing her thinking his plan failed but frown plastered on his face remembering her giving water to the rose plants in garden the day before yesterday. He narrow his eyes while looking at her.

"Since when?" Taehyung enquired while wrapping his arms around his chest.

"Since today." Yn replied.

Where taehyung look at her to say something but close his mouth like fish not getting words to react. She did not just?

She did not just say that! He literally went himself to bought those flowers in floral shop when he doesn't even remember when he gave one flower to someone here he brought whole bouquet for her just to get rejected with lamest excuse ever.

"Or you can do better. Give this to your girlfriend. Anyways she gets easily obsessed with things I like." Yn said and started walking towards door while internally laughing at his face.

Well she wasn't going to get melted easily and ofcourse she did not took one rose from the bouquet and keep it in her closet drawer. Definitely not!

Taehyung poke inside of his cheek at her comment while looking at her disappearing figure and nodded to himself.

"Patience, yep!" He muttered before walking inside washroom to get fresh.

At night

Taehyung come inside from balcony after ending his business call but he raised his eyebrows in confusion when he saw yn sleeping on couch. Why was she not sleeping on bed today?

He walk towards couch and asked with frown.
"Why are you sleeping here now?"

" Because I want to" yn said while laying down on couch comfortably.

"But-" he was about to protest but yn cut him of by saying.

"Didn't you said yourself that I have occupied your personal space, have it mr.husband I won't bother you anymore" yn voice out with small smile and his face scowled

"Yn-"

"Good night" yn cut him off and turned her back to him but his eyes darkened when he saw her hugging that tata mic stuff toy tightly like her life depends on it as he glare at that non living thing before going back to sleep on comfortable bed which wasn't providing the sleep he wanted.

Week later

Whole week yn didn't talk with him nor she fight with him or anything. He try to provoke her too but she never reacted. When she said she wasn't going to bother him that's what she did but it was bothering taehyung too much that he was on this point to do everything to talk with her.

Whole week he brought different types of flowers to her just to get rejected with lamest excuses like she didn't like the fragrance of daisies, the colour of tulip's was not her favourite just to make him believe that she was doing it purposely but still he gave her different types of flowers every night with sorry written on it.

He tried to apologizes to her personally as his ego and arrogance was longer gone because his heart wasn't in peace and it was yearning to hear her voice.

His patience was resting in peace because  he was going crazy.

Where on the other hand yn was quite happy yet satisfied watching him convincing her like that, the almost unseen pout on his face whenever she said she didn't like the flowers was too hard for her to resist. Yn also personally thank god that sohee wasn't there when everything was happening as she went country outside.