Ch. 34 Indirect Confession

Start from the beginning

"You were looking soo.... sooooo..... beautiful. Just like a newlywed bride. My bride....." He trailed off proudly resting his chin just two inch above her left breast, making her shiver at their closeness.

"And when you were crying and shouting....... you looked soo..... tempting. If not for Amrita barging in..... i would have devoured you there only." Nuzzling her cheeks like a whipped husband, he scared his little wife in the process.

Kritika grew anxious at his advances and pushed him a little before muttering,

"I..... I want to sleep. I am tired." She turned her head in opposite direction trying to avoid his intense gaze.

A mischievous glint swirled in Rehan's eyes as he forced her to look back at him.

"Are you??...... But i thought you wanted to know why I married you??" Her eyes stared deeply in his to know if he's serious about the topic.

"Tell me sweetheart.... wanna know the reason?" He asked huskily grazing her lips with his left thumb. Kritika gave him a meek nod ignoring his touch. He smiled lightly before leaning beside her ears.

"I married you so that...... whenever I want...... wherever I want....." He brought his face back in front of her and whispered haughtily.

"I could do this....." Before she can catch the meaning behind his words, his lips were already smashed on hers.

She laid there beneath him...... all dumbfounded...... with wide eyes.... grasping the situation while he happily devoured her plump lips sucking the life out of them. She placed her hands on his chest to push him off before she rests in peace due to lack of breath.

Rehan simply pinned her hands above her head as they were creating hindrance in his work. The first thing that Kritika did was to inhale as much air as she can, when his lips moved downward towards her neck. When she was busy providing all the necessary oxygen to her lungs, he feasted on her skin like a starved animal.

Having enough of her front profile, he turned her on her stomach and prepped kisses on her exposed shoulder from back. His hand roamed on her clothed back before stopping at her sleeveless kurti's zipper and pulling it down without removing his lips from their place.

Cold air brushed her back making her aware of her nakedness. His hand travelled to her shoulder in attempt to remove the cloth down but she halted him by abruptly turning on her back.

"No please.... I am not wearing a bra...." She pleaded in her meekest voice till now showing slight vulnerability. Rehan freezed completely at the revelation made by her. It took him few seconds to fit the new found information perfectly in his 80 % working system.

"You... you went like that in front of Viraat?" He stared her wide eyed remembering the earlier moments.

"Kurti is padded...... It already has an inbuilt bra inside it." She deadpanned at his absurd questions after poking her inner cheeks with tongue for a few seconds.

How could he even ask such a question when his hands literally explored each part of her in last few minutes.

"Oh sorry..... notice nhi kiya." He smiled sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

( I didn't noticed. )

"Kar bhi nhi pate. Kyunki pee jo rkhi hai apne. Is waqt to vaise bhi apko do ka chaar dikh rha hoga, nhi??" She commented with a sarcastic smile on her lips.

( You couldn't even. Afterall your drunk. And you must be seeing four of two right now. Isn't it? )

He again passed her a wide sheepish smile before leaning down and biting on her already swollen lips.