Meerab paused for a second, processing the revelation, before bursting into laughter. "You're just too crazy, Murtasim Khan."

He grinned, "I'd do anything for you."

Meerab, still chuckling, said, "Well, I wasn't really a fan of facial hair on men before, but when I saw you, my perspective changed. I really like the beard and mustache combo on you only."

Murtasim smiled, "You got it, Milady. Beard and mustache stay, then."

As their playful banter subsided, they found themselves naturally drawn into each other's arms. Wrapped in the warmth of their love, they cuddled together, the moonlight gently illuminating the room. With whispered words of affection, they drifted into a peaceful slumber, the moon casting a soft glow on the perfect harmony that enveloped them.

_______________________________

"Oh, come on, Murtasim! Let me see it already. It's been months since you've been working on it. Is it still not done yet?" Meerab whined, her curiosity piqued as Murtasim tightly held the doorknob of his art room, blocking her from entering.

Meerab had been seriously intrigued by the painting that Murtasim had been working on for months, but every time she asked him to show it to her, he had brushed her away. Today, she decided to take matters into her own hands and entered the room unannounced. Unfortunately, the canvas was blocked from her view as her eyes met with her husband's wide, shocked gaze. Shrieking loudly, Murtasim hurriedly walked over to Meerab, holding her arms as he guided her out of the room.

"Just a few more days. I promise it'll be worth it," Murtasim spoke desperately, the hint of annoyance in his wife's eyes making it difficult for him to deny her.

"Just let me get a glimpse of it. Just a small peek!" Meerab argued, but Murtasim remained unmoved. Shaking his finger, he said, "No, that'll ruin the whole experience of it."

Determined to change her strategy, Meerab softened her expression and adopted a sweet tone. "Have I ever told you how good you look in your painter aura? Your messy hair, this paint on your cheek and arms," she gently traced an imaginary line on his arm, "it's like you're living and breathing your art. It's irresistible."

Murtasim couldn't help but be charmed by her words, though he tried to play it cool. "Flattery won't open that door, Meerab."

She leaned in, her voice a seductive whisper, "But what if I promise to be your muse? Just for today, let me in, and I'll pose for you."

Murtasim felt a noticeable shift in the air as Meerab's words lingered, a tempting offer that stirred his senses. A gulp escaped him as he considered the possibilities.

"Think about it, Murtasim," Meerab continued, her tone becoming even more persuasive. "What if I have some brilliant insights that could make your masterpiece even more amazing? You wouldn't want to miss out on that, would you?"

Murtasim hesitated, the allure of Meerab's offer tugging at his resolve. However, in a blink of a second, he nodded his head, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he spoke, "As tempting as all of this sounds, my love, unfortunately, I'll have to do otherwise. I appreciate your, um, creative input, but this is a solo project."

Having all her attempts fail, Meerab annoyedly huffed. "Ugh, you're so annoying! I hate you," she exclaimed, giving him a light push.

"And I love you," Murtasim responded, his voice filled with affection.

"Khan Murtasim Khan, I hope you're ready to sleep on that goddamn sofa today!" Meerab declared, frustration evident in her tone as she stomped her way back to their room, leaving Murtasim laughing out loud at his wife's assertive yet adorable antics.