My hands shook as I took a step back, the shadows had eyes. Black charcoal eyes that held nothing but death, they were death itself "What do you mean?"

"These swords are made from Hells powers, it took a while to get a hold of them I'll you that but these are the only things that can kill creatures like you" he looked me right in the eyes "These are the only weapons that can kill Immortals and right now, your friends are about to get ripped into shreds"

Dean, tristan, Arianne, Thalia, Rixon, Callum.

"Rose help me!" A scream sounded;Thalia.

"Thalia" I shouted back. My blood boiled, my hands were sweaty and In a heart beat I began running towards the sound. The wind screamed in my ear, the branches scratched my skin, the trees seemed not to want me to save my family and began tripping me with their roots and the vines turned into snakes.

I hated snakes, another one of my worst fears.

I ran a little longer, increasing my pace, my feet pounding against the forest floor one after another, all I saw was darkness but all I wanted to see was that my family hadn't been injured with those God damn swords, the only thing that can kill the immortal kind, so much for never ageing or dying. I stopped my my tracks dramatically when I reached a clearing, my breath hitched and I wanted to throw up everything I had for breakfast this morning. Thalia's vacant eyes were no longer red but black, tears fell down her face but her tears were black also, her hair was bloody and tinted red, no longer the beautiful white-blonde it used to be. Her dress was torn to pieces, she was barely clothed and what really made me fall to my knees was the giant slit in her stomach, her small intestine dangled from inside of her, her pancreas laying on the floor a few feet away, her heart had a dagger lodged through it and her lungs were cut open and spitting out blood continuously.

They were all Dead.

The regret, anger and sadness were devouring my body, taking over my limbs and making me completely paralysed. I had no strength to use my powers either, just looking at Tristan's torso cut me deep, his legs, arms and head were missing, a blue sword lodged through his chest and Callum's wolf Laying lifeless on the ground along with Rixon and Arianne's decaying body being eaten by a few rats. My family was Gone, torn apart from me in seconds and I was helpless, I let them die, I couldn't save them.

Wait, Where was Dean.

For the first time the flame of hope relighted and I rose from my position, I ran down the hill passing Thalia's body, the two wolves on the floor, Tristan's torso and Arianne's body.

"Dean! Dean where are you?" I shouted, all I got was a lazy echo from the woods indicating I was alone, no he can't be dead, he can't be. I will find him no matter what, I can't cry not now, I have to be strong.
I wiped my tears and headed back into the woods where the moon disappeared in between the clouds and prodded me to play peekaboo but who can play a child's game in a situation like this?

"I'll kill you all, fuck off"

My breath caught in my throat as my lip trembled, he was alive and angry. Happiness was an understatement. I ran in the direction of the voice, sprinting rather than running, my nails dug Into the dirt while I tried to scramble up the small hill, when I reached the top there he was. My knight in shining armer, blade in hand, fangs ready to rip flesh to pieces, his fists were clenched as he killed every shadow which he came in contact with.

As much as I wanted to call out his name the shadows kept coming, I pushed my hands, as if I was pushing a door and a plus came out of my hands, like an extremely big sound wave
Except it did a lot more damage that I intended, it knocked down trees sending splinters flying, it threw the shadows across the wood and they dared get up from the floor, I destroyed everything, everything, everything except Dean.

"Rose" he choked. To heck with trying to be calm my tears fell as soon as he said my name. I ran into him and hugged him rightly, burring my head in his chest as he held me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"I thought you were..." He could barely finish his sentence.

"I'm not, I'm not leaving you" I said softly.

"Rose I-" he was cut off, his body tensed, his heart began to slow, he loosened his grip around me and I knew something was wrong. He whimpered and choked, something definitely was wrong, I untangled myself from his and looked at him.

"Dean!" I screamed so loudly it hurt my throat. A spear was lodged in his back, through his heart, it was a blue spear, the one made from Hell's power.

"R-Rose" he coughed up blood "I-I l-love you" In an instant he was thrown against a tree by the shadow which stabbed him, the shadow who killed the person who I love more than ever and the smug look it gave me took away the last bit of sanity I had, I went insane.

I balled my hands into fists, the shadow lurched forward and began having a fit, the more I twisted my hands the more it moved, when I brought my hands to my chest it stayed upright, staring at me. The snug look was gone.

Vengeance was not my favourite thing to do but right now vengeance was my only closure, I pushed my hands out to the side of me as if I was pushing away two walls and the shadow began splitting in two, black blood oozed from its body as I ripped it and slashed it limb from limb. It screamed and choked, wriggled and cried but I didn't stop controlling it until each one of its limbs was sliced off its body, and when I was done, it lay in pieces on the forest floor. I collapsed to the floor, tears streaming down my face as I stared at Dean's lifeless body at the tree stump I wanted to go to him but I would be in denial, I would think he wasn't dead and he would beg him to say this was all some kind of twisted dream but it's not; he was gone. They were all gone.

~*~

Thanks guys for 2K I love you so much xxxxxx