Twenty Seven

-

It has been 2 weeks since he went to the dinner with his cousins and his boyfriend's cousins.

Ricky was currently laying on his bed taking few selfies to post in his story before going to sleep.

Ricky was having a bad week after he had a silly argument with Gyuvin last Friday, they both had a small bickering over 'why Gyuvin swallowed the whole Ricky's chocolate bar when Ricky just asked him to have a small bite'. It started with Ricky sulking and Gyuvin just laughing at Ricky to Gyuvin getting kicked out from Ricky's apartment.

Ricky now was currently wearing a white silk pajamas and he looked ethereal and he knew he looked ethereal.

Ricky never really wore white clothes since he thought black cloths makes him look sexy and all that.

But Gyuvin always thought Ricky looked irresistible when wearing white. So Ricky had this idea, as brilliant in its way as Einstein coming up with e = mc2

So basically Ricky thought of indirectly seducing Gyuvin and ignore  him after all.

Ricky posed seductively showing his jaw lines, staring at camera with his sharp cat eyes and many more poses that really made him look irresistible especially the one where his color bones were peeking through the loose white silk shirt.

Bro looked majestic for real.

Ricky smiled in satisfaction when he checked all of his selfie, he indeed looked irresistible after choosing few pictures Ricky finally  posted few of his sexiest selfies out of all on his Instagram story.

A satisfactory huff escaped Ricky's lips as he placed his phone on table before going to sleep.

-

It was currently midnight when Ricky was suddenly woke up by beep sound near the main door of his apartment, Ricky rubbed his eyes trying to remove the sleepiness from his eyes, Ricky jumped when he heard the main door being slammed.

Ricky wanted to jump out of the bed and close the door of his bedroom or atleast grab the nearest object near him as a weapon but he was too scared to even move his toes.

All he could currently do was hide himself under the blanket and pray until the intruder leaves.

Ricky's hear dropped on his stomach when he heard the door of his bedroom being unlocked.

All he could hear was faint steps of the intruder and his heart beat which was thumping like there was no tomorrow.

Ricky almost screamed when he felt a weight beside him on the bed.

Wait!

Ricky quickly removed his blanket from his face to see no one but his boyfriend smiling at him goofily.

"Oh my god! It's you! And I thought I am surely being killed tonight gosh you scared me to death Gyuvin" Ricky blabbered as he lightly slapped Gyuvin's chest.

"I am sorry my dear but I want you to quickly remove those pictures from your stories" Gyuvin gently spoke confusing Ricky.

"Why?" Ricky asked in a confused manner.

Gyuvin huffed as he pulled Ricky near his embrace by gripping his waist before nuzzling on Ricky's neck sniffing his scent, Ricky shivered when he felt Gyuvin's cold nose tip on his neck.

"Because I want to be the only person to see and witness your irresistible charms" Gyuvin mumbled in Ricky's neck.

Ricky could help but playfully roll his eyes at Gyuvin, "tch Such a gatekeeper" Ricky said.

Gyuvin stared at Ricky's face before kissing the blonde soft lips.

Ricky applied his favourite strawberry flavoured lip cream before going to sleep so his lips tasted like strawberry.

Just like how Gyuvin liked.

"I don't understand why would you tempt me like that" Gyuvin spoke as soon as he pulled out from the kiss.

Ricky stared at Gyuvin with his soft yet sharp eyes before again smashing his lips on Gyuvin without uttering anyword.

Gyuvin without breaking kiss climbed in Ricky's body, He sneaked his hand under Ricky's silk shirt he wore before going to sleep.

Gyuvin's touch startled Ricky but didn't pulled out from the kiss.

Gyuvin slowly pulled out from the kiss, as he dragged his lips from Ricky's lips to chin and from chin to his neck.

"Did you do this on purpose?" Gyuvin asked Ricky while breathing heavily.

Ricky who was now flushed nodded in embarrassment, Gyuvin stared at Ricky for few minutes before breaking into cackling.

Ricky looked at his laughing boyfriend with his eyebrow raised in confusion.

"W-why what's wrong with that?" Ricky asked as huffed in annoyance.

"Gosh you are so cute like that" Gyuvin spoke as he pinched Ricky's cheek gently,"let's not have an argument over a silly thing from now on." Gyuvin mumbled before again kissing Ricky.

-

Zhanghao was currently lying on Hanbin's chest, they were laying on bed cuddling eachother in silence when suddenly Zhanghao spoke up.

"When I come to think of it...I am glad Jinxi ran away that day" Zhanghao spoke.

Hanbin chuckle in disbelief as he asked Zhanghao again, "were you that desperate to marry me?".

"Hmm you can say that" Zhanghao respond while smiling shyly at Hanbin.

"I am glad you forgave me despite of me acting like an asshole towards your for 5 years" Hanbin mumbled as he caressed Zhanghao's hair.

"It's okay its all love" Zhanghao spoke making Hanbin burst out into laughing.

"It's all love?" Hanbin asked Zhanghao like he was talking to a toddler.

"Well whatever atleast we are together and that's all matter right now forget whatever happened in the past and enjoy the present okay?" Zhanghao said to which Hanbin noded.

"Yeah let's forgot the past and look for the future instead" Hanbin smiled at the thought of growing old with Zhanghao.

"I love you Hanbin" Zhanghao confessed.

"I love you too Zhanghao" Hanbin responded and pecked on Zhanghao's lips.

Slowly and steadily they both closed their eyes while being on eachother's embrace.

And after a while they soon fell into a deep slumber.

-

Hi! One of the last few chapters!